Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Fearless Roll: Finished!!!!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

nat_g31

Post Mon May 04, 2009 1:11 am   Reply with quote         

My chop has been done for about a month. I'll send it to you Todd, hopefully you can work with it.

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West
Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon May 04, 2009 1:33 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Jesus Christ....take my entry OUT. This is unreal, all the talent we have here and no-one can blend with my chop any better than a jagged edge.... Argh

I done as i was told...i blended my chop with Blues on one side. I was not trying to make it difficult or anything. Hell, Blue even has a face in the corner of his.....still i think i blended ok with it.

#4...#4....i usually don't take offense to my work being judged...but everyone is having such a hard time with BLENDING into the #4 slot. JUST JERK IT OUT, then

maybe it'll look better to everyone.

geesh, dewd, it's just a FUN thing. There's no money on the line, no PS police driving up your driveway. It's all good.

Post Mon May 04, 2009 1:48 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
dewdew wrote:
Jesus Christ....take my entry OUT. This is unreal, all the talent we have here and no-one can blend with my chop any better than a jagged edge.... Argh

I done as i was told...i blended my chop with Blues on one side. I was not trying to make it difficult or anything. Hell, Blue even has a face in the corner of his.....still i think i blended ok with it.

#4...#4....i usually don't take offense to my work being judged...but everyone is having such a hard time with BLENDING into the #4 slot. JUST JERK IT OUT, then

geesh, dewd, it's just a FUN thing. There's no money on the line, no PS police driving up your driveway. It's all good.

no PS police???............really???

Tesore told me to keep my doors locked..... Surprised

dewdew

Post Mon May 04, 2009 2:02 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
dewdew wrote:

scratch Police don't drive up my driveway...they know i'm a better shot than anyone they have on the force. Wink

It's not a MONEY thing Eve...it's just all the fuss about trying to blend with my chop. Look at how the roll is going so far....everyones chops blend together nice...or somewhat nice. Then you have the blend between my chop and REINS...... Argh I'm just saying, if it's that difficult to blend it with the others...DUMP IT. I would not have any hard feelings about it...i want this to turn out nice like everyone else. I just don't like the fact that everyones blends together BUT MINE. Confused Hell i'm use to standing out in a crowd...but for a SEAMLESS roll...it needs to be...UUGGHHH SEAMLESSS. Mr. Green

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon May 04, 2009 2:24 am   Reply with quote         

dewd...chop something for tomorrow and win $50. As of now there's only 11 posts. Argh

Post Mon May 04, 2009 2:29 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
Argh

Argh

dewdew

Post Mon May 04, 2009 2:37 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
dewd...chop something for tomorrow and win $50. As of now there's only 11 posts. Argh

After 292 chops.....i doubt it's the number of people that is stopping me from winning. Embarassed
I plan on getting my first win after the rapture comes. Being that only Me, Anfa, and Arc will be here. Twisted Evil They don't chop much anymore....so Idea

Laughing

Tesore

Post Mon May 04, 2009 6:48 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:
S: Tesore told me to keep my doors locked.....

To keep you inside... and CHOP! Angel

Sorry, this is so off topic

bneises

Post Mon May 04, 2009 9:26 am   Reply with quote         

Dewdew,

Shocked No one's is getting dumped... Everything is fine with yours and everyone elses.

I'll create a site to host the images so that everyone can see the final images that get put into the video... There are no problems with anyone's pictures.

They are seamless as can be. Smile

-Brandan

ReinMan

Post Mon May 04, 2009 9:50 am   Reply with quote         

rett435 wrote:
@ Tes,

Once again, I don't want to belittle anyone's work. In fact, they are all extraordinary comps. The hardest thing for me to seam was between pictures 4 and 5. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7729/compositej.jpg I know the edge that was left to work with was really hard to match up, but couldn't everyone just do as Eve did and use a larger portion of the previous post in the chop? ...
Rett

Hold on foks! Something is messed up here. The blend I supplied is NOT the blend being used in the image currently being displayed.

Originally I was rather upset that Rett was going on about my blend with DewDew's. I did some serious chopping to dove-tail my image into his (as well with Mir's on the other side). I couldn't understand why Rett was so messed up about this.

Then I took a look at the link above and saw the blend AFTER I had handed my work in.

Note that my original, though having a hard edge, overlapped Dew's image with mine fairly solidly. The blend that I'm seeing in the supplied WORK IN PROGRESS has bad smears, obvious hard vertical edges from Dew's, and added grass that I did not put in... LARGER VERSION OF COMPARISON CLICK HERE.

I'm not sure who is doing the POST PRODUCTION on this, but I'm not happy with the edits to my work here, and can now understand what Rett was going on about. He's making a good call here. I just assumed that my blend work was good enough, and no one told me they were going to RE-blend it. Huh..

Let's get this sorted out here. We, as artists, need to know if someone is going to re-alter our work after we are done it. And, if it is going to be changed, I think we need to know about the changes before it is posted.

(I do understand how difficult this project is to manage, and really do appreciate the work people are putting in. So I'm not trying to bring the positive vibe down here, but this needs to be sorted out now before we go much further with this.)

Thanks for your attention to this issue, Fearless Production team. Wink

reindeer

Mir

Post Mon May 04, 2009 10:14 am   Reply with quote         

Rein I think what you are seeing is what rett435 did himself as he quoted
rett435 wrote:
This is AWESOME!! This is such a cool idea, I wish I had been aware of its happening (and good enough @ PS to join). I've even started to piece the chops together on my own.

Now, I know I'm a nobody around here, and this may come across the wrong way about some posts that have already been completed, but .... in trying to seam the pics I've noticed that few so far have been "seamless". Now, I don't really know how hard it might be to make it seamless, but I do know that the entire left edge of your picture has to match the right edge of the post before you.

Everyone does know that it's the whole edge that has to match and not just some small piece, right?

Sorry if I've offended anyone, I just thought that if this were corrected before it's too late in the game, it would make the Roll a lot more special.

Rett
It is not what is going to be on the roll itself. I think you did a great job seaming yours with dew's and mine and even bneises thinks so.

ReinMan

Post Mon May 04, 2009 10:21 am   Reply with quote         

Mir,

You may be right about that. Shocked

I'm totally confused (remember kids, ReinMan turns 50 this year - youth is wasted on the young! Razz) as to which image is the actual WORK IN PROGRESS. My apologies if I'm taking the wrong people to task!

I'm gonna shut up now until I hear from The Fearless Team. I don't want to muddy up the waters any more than they are already. Something is weird here, and I'd like to understand what is actually happening here before moving on.

reindeer

Tesore

Post Mon May 04, 2009 10:34 am   Reply with quote         

I don't know ReinMan, I only make some noise here... bneises does the real work.
Don't mind myself if they play with the edges... send my chop too Synthvet already and will give it to Glenn if he wants to.
Shocked :erasertool:

dewdew

Post Mon May 04, 2009 10:51 am   Reply with quote         

B-knee's is the BOSS. So if he is happy...i'm Happy. After all, he is the one PAYING me to do the chop.
OOops: i was not suppose to tell that. Embarassed

DewDew chopping for money..... Laughing Laughing ...that is funny. Cool

bneises

Post Mon May 04, 2009 1:30 pm   Reply with quote         

As you can see in my signature, that is a 5% representation of the final...

Dew's and Rein's are just the way they should be.

clown

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Fearless Roll: Finished!!!!!! - Reply to topic