Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - When you lose, shave your head - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

glennhanna

Post Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:04 pm   Reply with quote         

I had a few alcoholic beverages, before coming up with the brilliant idea, "Hey, why don't I shave my head if I lose in round 3 of the H2H?" I thought I'd be working on my entry for 48 hours straight, so I was confident. But life is life, and the sun rarely comes out in April, and since it could be seen, I went out and enjoyed the weather on my vacation. I started my chop finally the night before the deadline. I came up with something cute, but dewking came up with something better, so he beat me. Now off to the store to get some blades to do this:

1-2, I think my last haircut was around 6 weeks ago. Wish it was longer, for this to be more dramatic, but I never shave my head. My last haircut was $20

3. My tools. The trimmer from my shaver to reduce the length of hair a bit. A ten pack of razors, price $1. Some shaving cream.

4.* I wish I could have finished this, the image that dewking beat me with, but I screwed up on the shadows.... oh well... can't fix it now, shave it off.

5. I should have bought a bottle of Drano to clear the sink out.

6-7. 5 of the 10 razor blades lose their lives in this battle to clear my head of hair.

8-9... Great. I'm bald. I need a tan. Where is the sun now? Nothing but clouds here for the next week. Dang, my head is cold.

Thanks for letting participate in the H2H. I had a lot of fun. Good Luck dewking in round 4, and best wishes on the delivery of your first child.

*yeah right, I couldn't do that with a razor

splodge

Post Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:18 pm   Reply with quote         

nutter, i had a chance to have my head shaved for a huge amount of life saving gear for the local hospital, but them folk started bidding to stop me shaving my head, they won and we made £1,800, not bad as i did'nt have to do anything Laughing

Hallcross Toots
Napalm32

Post Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:32 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
nutter, i had a chance to have my head shaved for a huge amount of life saving gear for the local hospital, but them folk started bidding to stop me shaving my head, they won and we made £1,800, not bad as i did'nt have to do anything Laughing

lol

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:39 pm   Reply with quote         

BWAAHAAAAA!

#4 is my fav.

I wish I could get mr. nancers to shave his head...it's about half shaved by nature as it is right now. Wink

Post Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:43 pm   Reply with quote         

About 10 years ago I shaved mine for a bet. The women dug it and I haven't gone back since. . . You gotta have a nice dome though. I think you can pull it off Glenn! Laughing

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West
Tesore

Post Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:54 pm   Reply with quote         

I think it's cute!

Really!

Wink

cafn8d

Post Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:54 pm   Reply with quote         

HA! Didn't know you were so cute, even bald. Embarassed

Don't worry too much about the lack of tan, although I'd be careful about falling asleep on any pool tables for a while. Wink

Just be glad you didn't use Nair! Shocked

Hubby once gave himself a crew cut after a barber-shop haircut he hated. He should have shaved his head clean... instead he looked rather like he had lost a fight with a weed-whacker. No, I don't have pictures. Confused

glennhanna

Post Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:
I think it's cute!

Really!

Wink

who is that sexy woman? Do you have her phone number?

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:04 pm   Reply with quote         

I agrees with Starbucks. Glennhanna-barbera is a cutie!

Or should I give him the nickname of glennhanna-barber?

Must think on this....

Post Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
who is that sexy woman? Do you have her phone number?

Rolling Eyes

Laughing Wink

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:32 pm   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:

Just be glad you didn't use Nair! Shocked

sick visions of Chicken's head....gah!

Post Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:58 am   Reply with quote         

HA HA!! WOW...

Nicely done.

If I lose the H2H at any point, I'll get my wife to have a baby within 2 weeks.

Smile

zebob 06/09 @ 11:14 am
im more of an alethic computer geek that doesnt play sports but is still strong.
blue_lurker

Post Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:09 am   Reply with quote         

Oh thats just great what about as follicle changed folks huh did ya think of that did ya huh huh

fempie

Post Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:13 am   Reply with quote         

nancers wrote:
BWAAHAAAAA!

#4 is my fav.

I wish I could get mr. nancers to shave his head...it's about half shaved by nature as it is right now. Wink

you could support him in making this step... i mean... i am sure if you tell hime you will shave your head if he doesnt, that he will Smile

bigbuck

Post Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:41 am   Reply with quote         

Send that #9 big original photo to Blue Lurker. It will be good fodder for the 'chop the chopper' threads!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - When you lose, shave your head - Reply to topic