Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Create your own adventure: continue the the story... - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

kittie

Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:14 pm   Reply with quote         

!!! I didn't mean to end it!!! There CAN be more than one scene/chapter you know!!! sheesh Laughing

carmine665

Location: ...down at the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun...

Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:15 pm   Reply with quote         

(No worries Kit!)

FADE IN:

EXTERIOR; NIGHT; CITY STREET

Sluggishly her eyes opened. Jen's vison is blurry and as she tries to focus she feels her body ache from head to toe. Not knowing where she is and what happened to her is begining to worry her. Jen begins to cry. Lifting her damaged and rotund body from the cold pavement is a huge task as people glide by her in a hurry; not stoping to help; not really caring. As she rises she bumps her head on of all things a payphone. Jen can't seem to recall where her cellphone is and decides to pick up the payphone receiver not really knowing who she is going to call. With the phone in one hand and the other searching her pocket for change, she retrieves 15 cents from her pocket. "Damn", ten cents short. Then in a glimpse of wonder she recalls the Canadian dime she found on the street. As she pulls it out and puts the 25 cents into the phone; she decides to call.....

The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:40 am   Reply with quote         

...her mother. No one answered. Jen hung up the phone in frustration. Her sides still aching from the accident.

Just as she turned around, the payphone rang. Jen turned back and looked at it in a hypnotic trance. Reaching out, she picked up the phone and slowly lifted it to her ear.

"Don't say a word and listen very carefully." a man's voice said through the receiver "While you were passed out, you were injected with a GPS micro-chip. We know where you are at all times and we are watching you. The car accident you were just in was no accident. It is an example of what we are capable of. Your life is about to change, Jen."

"Who are you? Why are you doing this?" she screamed through tears.

"We are doing this because...

Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:41 am   Reply with quote         

kittie wrote:
!!! I didn't mean to end it!!! There CAN be more than one scene/chapter you know!!! sheesh Laughing

Oh, ok. I thought you were ending it. Sorry Kittie. Razz

Designed2522

Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:42 am   Reply with quote         

you have powers Jen, powers that can help us to stop the sequence of events that have already started to unfold. DId you not realize jen.... did you not reallize that the dreams that you have been having are REAL!!! The medication that you have been taking is helping you to see the future! You must help us Jen, you must HELP US!!!! Jen begins to tremble and shake as all these thoughts run through her head... "what is going on" she utters to herself and then BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

kittie

Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:04 am   Reply with quote         

The nearby donut shop that she so loved burst into flames behind her!

She whirled around, her eyes widening even further than before in fear. She dropped the phone at her side, the mystery caller still on the line.

"This is just one of those dreams..." she choked back, not sure whether to cry or to scream.

Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:18 pm   Reply with quote         

The whole explosion caused mass pandemonium. People were screaming and running out of the donut shop in flames. One particular guy ran outside with a "Donut Recipe Book" seared to his back that was on fire. He ran past Jen screaming "It's a cookbook! It's a cookbook!"

Jen looked back at the dangling payphone and picked it up quickly. "What just happened?"

"I'll tell you what happened" the man said.

kittie

Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:24 pm   Reply with quote         

"YOU decided not to pick up your clue." Said the voice, disgustingly playfully. "That's what happened."

"What?!" Jen exclaimed, her face contorting to one of confusion and a slight anger in her tone. "What are you talking about?!?"

"The lighter, Jen." He continued calmly. "You didn't grab the lighter, so someone else took it for you. Now look what happened."

-what was he talking about?- she wondered, taking a moment to hurridly shuffle her thoughts, arriving finally at the moment that she'd burnt her hand on the heat lamp.
She wasn't reaching for the lamp as the horribly rude baker had assumed. There really had been a shining object, but the burning of her hand quickly diverted her attention.

"You have two options." continued the man, coldly.
"Play the game with me, or continue on blindly"

The second choice sounded much better, but she knew that he wasn't going to let that choice be an option.

carmine665

Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:36 pm   Reply with quote         

She heard a voice, the same voice on the phone but it wasnt on the other end of the phone anymore. Its was coming from behind her. Where did he come from?

He could see it in her eyes. Jen had chosen before even she knew it. Before she could utter another word or generate another thought, he grabbed her hand and they were off running. Running where? Running why? Jen didn't know the answer to these and so many other unanswered questions. But it would all seem clear to her soon enough. Before the next sunrise she would meet two new and diametrical opposed people. And Jen, her mysterious running partner and these two strange people she has yet to meet would collide in a way that would change all of their lives forever. And one of them....would not survive.

The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:41 pm   Reply with quote         

How she managed to run with her humongous stomach, she was not sure. It didn't matter now. Her life was changing and this was the most exciting time of her life. They both continued running down the street together holding hands.

*Enter Soundtrack Song #1*
I Think We're Alone Now by Tiffany

Running just as fast as we can
Holdin' on to one another's hand
Tryin' to get away into the night
And then you put your arms around me
And we tumble to the ground
And then you say...

*Record screech*

"Heeeelllllllp!" the man screamed gasping for breath.

Jen looked down at the man after they finished tumbling to the ground with her landing on top of him. His reaction was evidence that Jen's enormous body was too much weight for him to breath.

glennhanna

Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:36 pm   Reply with quote         

"Oh my God! Are you okay", yelled a young and extremely slender woman from atop the sidewalk, beneath a street post, next to the hill that the two runners fell down, clearing a modest path which used to be brush and blackberry bushes.

Jen rocked her body to the right and to the left, trying to roll off of the man, failing on each attempt. The man underneath first groaned at each forceful thrust, but then laid silent. "I need help, call 9-1-1", cried Jen.

The woman on the sidewalk began reaching for her Tasteslikepoo Health Food Store reusable grocery bag. "I don't have a cell phone, because they cause cancer. But I found this on the ground next to the market. I don't know how it works," she said as she pulled out a phone that resembled the cheapest Nokia brand cell phone model with a custom corral designed faceplate that Jen had lost earlier.

"That's my phone! Throw it down to me", Jen exhaled in a hyperventilated loud whisper. Her face glistened in a combination of sweat, blackberry juice, and blood.

The anorexic and frail woman swung her hand back, and then forward releasing the phone into the air.

carmine665

Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:53 pm   Reply with quote         

How excited Jen was to have her phone back. It wasn't so much the phone but the numbers she kept inside it. For if she lost the phone she would not be able to contact all her phone buddies from prison. Surely one of the convicts would ask her hand in marrige someday. She mentally kept her fingers crossed. Her adrenaline rushed. She flushed with excitment, but still she fought back the ever present urge to vocally and involuntarily purge her self of vulgarities. She fumbled as she finally dialed 911. Always a chore with her chubby digits. A woman answed, "911, whats your emergency? Jen froze.

carmine665

Post Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Finally she spoke. "I need an ambulance." There was a moment of silence from the 911 operator, then she replied. "Are you aware that the man your with is the only one who can help you?" Jen was struck with fear. "Who is this?" she frighteningly asked. "We are everywhere. Keep him safe Jen. Protect him. Finish the game. We are out there. We are watching. FINISH THE GAME!" The line went silent. Jen was in a world she never expected to be. The questions were mounting and there was no time to search or demand for answers. Jen could only.....

glennhanna

Post Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:36 pm   Reply with quote         

... think of what the man had told her earlier, that she has special powers and somehow her medication helped her see the future. She reached for her pink fanny pack, which was nested on her right hip.

Faint sirens became louder as emergency officials raced to the burning fire down Providence Street. The thin woman on top of the hill ran into the street to flag down a fire truck. The truck blared its horn and swerved to the right to pass the woman. The woman turned her body to scream at the passing truck, only to be hit from behind by a speeding Ambulance who did not see the woman because the fire truck had blocked its view.

The body of the woman rolled down the embankment on the side of the road, laying motionless next to Jen and the dead man she was laying on.

By this time, Jen had already placed her medication into her mouth and as the thin woman came to rest, Jen swallowed the pills in reaction to the startling events that just took place.

Everything went black. Jen opens her eyes slowly, in what seemed like hours later, to find herself laying on her back, in her home, on her own bed. The room was peaceful, quiet, and the sting of blackberry thorn cuts were gone from her body. Jen realized that she had been dreaming.

Photo darkened to depict night

carmine665

Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:29 am   Reply with quote         

Jen heard a bump.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Create your own adventure: continue the the story... - Reply to topic