Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Question to Proc ( Emmanuel ) - Reply to topic

Change the design?

YES, this sucks.

0%

0%

[ 0 ]

No, STFU you n00b

75%

75%

[ 9 ]

Seriously now, YES.

25%

25%

[ 3 ]

Total Votes: 12

Oscar

Post Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:47 am   Reply with quote         

sorry bout this thread... had a long shift at work. PSC rules!

I concur Wink

annajon

Post Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:33 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
Why won't you update the look ( design ) of PSC? now I have asked this question to others including mods and other members but I haven't got a straight answer. I think the current design sucks, for someone who owns a site dedicated to the latest and greatest of art designers the sites looks like a cheap $30 bux template. I just notice in my history bar that I visit this site on average 56 times a day, now if am going to burn my eyes reading and posting I want to look at something pleasant and not just a white bg. Give me some damn colors and some real design. I been here for 3 years and am tired of looking at this, so can you please change the look and feel of the site?

Oscar~ user since 2006

You may not like the white pages, Oscar, but for me, with my dwindeling eyesight, it is great to be able to read the words on the pages. After all, in photoshop you can enlarge the image when you can't look at things, but writing sucks when you can only see part of the screen and have to scroll to see the end of the sentenses.

Oscar

Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:04 am   Reply with quote         

yeah because reading black font over white background won't do any damage to the sight... so I guess no one here gives a damn about how blinding white backgrounds are. It's a shame people don't have the balls to ask for something better and instead they just sit there, there is no progress here. Confused

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:05 am   Reply with quote         

I know you've made some design proposals. Make one that's not too drastic, and post it. It's worth a shot IMO.

blue_lurker

Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:24 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
yeah because reading black font over white background won't do any damage to the sight... so I guess no one here gives a damn about how blinding white backgrounds are. It's a shame people don't have the balls to ask for something better and instead they just sit there, there is no progress here. Confused

So all dem thar books in da libarrie aint no goodz den...causin dare all black and whitty not that I bee known that causin I cant readz....yup demz blacker and whitty fa shorez Wink

Dechene

Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:11 am   Reply with quote         

I'd like to see PSC make use of the blank space to the left & right of my screen.
It must be at least a 3rd of my display that is given away to just white space, meanwhile I need to scroll down to see who voted for me once any entry gets over 2 votes!

Hint Hint nudge nudge, can PSC eat some greasy KFC and fatten up a bit? Laughing

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Question to Proc ( Emmanuel ) - Reply to topic