Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2010 - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

arcaico

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:24 pm   Reply with quote         

JORDAN792 wrote:
but, i will stop bitching and start chopping so, like CC said good luck to all and have fun. Wink

I don´t like this kid anymore.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

JORDAN792

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
JORDAN792 wrote:
but, i will stop bitching and start chopping so, like CC said good luck to all and have fun. Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Alright, fuck it… the whole world sucks nothings fair, I hate spinach, nobody listens, when will they learn, who cares……… ( don’t feel bad Arc, not many people do like me… ) That’s not what stops me from bitching though, It’s the fact that the “bitching” around here just falls on deaf ears.

arcaico

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:29 pm   Reply with quote         

JORDAN792 wrote:
arcaico wrote:
JORDAN792 wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Alright, fuck it… the whole world sucks nothings fair, I hate spinach, nobody listens, when will they learn, who cares……… ( don’t feel bad Arc, not many people do like me… ) That’s not what stops me from bitching though, It’s the fact that the “bitching” around here just falls on deaf ears.

yeah... PSC became a place for pussies... back in my days, you could bitch and they wouldn´t only listen... they would bitch you back harder and harder... good old times, when leif and Chicken would scare any noob from chat... but after marco joined, he instituted the "hello noob... welcome to this marvelous place... I love you... vote for me..." and all of a sudden everyone started being friends and polite with everyone, opening space to people like TJ and CC, instead of selecting the strong minded people that can survive a chat with leif and Chicken, and why not, Scion... and that psychological battle that made so many succumb, such as kitty and rondo, was the best part of the fun... today, it´s all a matter of let´s all have fun in peace without arguing and bitchin and yadda yadda yadda... aka a place for pussies...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

TheShaman

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:44 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:

It's O.K. gramps we know... Don't go gettin your blood pressure up...

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Meow!

Cartoon Contractor

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:13 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
JORDAN792 wrote:
arcaico wrote:
JORDAN792 wrote:

yeah... PSC became a place for pussies... back in my days, you could bitch and they wouldn´t only listen... they would bitch you back harder and harder... good old times, when leif and Chicken would scare any noob from chat... but after marco joined, he instituted the "hello noob... welcome to this marvelous place... I love you... vote for me..." and all of a sudden everyone started being friends and polite with everyone, opening space to people like TJ and CC, instead of selecting the strong minded people that can survive a chat with leif and Chicken, and why not, Scion... and that psychological battle that made so many succumb, such as kitty and rondo, was the best part of the fun... today, it´s all a matter of let´s all have fun in peace without arguing and bitchin and yadda yadda yadda... aka a place for pussies...

Strong minded people who can survive a chat? Your just lookin to argue for argument sake! And you call US pussies? Your the pussy! You don't get your way you throw a tantrum like a little 2 year old with a dirty diaper. Read my original post! You don't like it here hit the friggin road! You don't want to chop because your feelings are hurt because Mikey is in? DONT FRIGGIN CHOP! You think anyone will lose any sleep? I sure won't! And I don't think anyone else will either. In fact they'll probably sleep better not having to listen to you complain every time you show up! Grow the hell up! And Shut the Hell up while your at it!

arcaico

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Cartoon Contractor wrote:
Strong minded people who can survive a chat? Your just lookin to argue for argument sake! And you call US pussies? Your the pussy! You don't get your way you throw a tantrum like a little 2 year old with a dirty diaper. Read my original post! You don't like it here hit the friggin road! You don't want to chop because your feelings are hurt because Mikey is in? DONT FRIGGIN CHOP! You think anyone will lose any sleep? I sure won't! And I don't think anyone else will either. In fact they'll probably sleep better not having to listen to you complain every time you show up! Grow the hell up! And Shut the Hell up while your at it!

see what i mean??? Rolling Eyes (and I´m talking to the real PSCers, by the way... the ones that were here before marcobullshitic joined, so don´t get all sensitive)

ahhhh, the good old days... i really miss them...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

JORDAN792

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:26 pm   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
Meow!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I'm not sure I know what this means but it made me laugh!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2010 - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.