Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Help With An Image & How I Would Go About It? - Reply to topic

jamieinenglewood

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:28 am   Reply with quote         

Hello All I am a Novice been learning PS for about 8 months with the help of my good buddy Tarmac, but I bug him way too much lol. I need to make a Artistic Image for their shop, and I found the perfect image and I want to change the name of it and as you'll see for me it's something I don't know how to go about it.

I had to add the Source Image I am talking about in my signature because I don't have 5 verified posts yet, if it don't post there message me here on PSC

Where it says Hobbs Barber Shop is where i want to replace with my local Barber show, and keep the tranparency like it it.

Any Help would be very much appreciated, I help a lot of people in Internet Radio Setups.

Thanks Jamie

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:59 am   Reply with quote         

now you can make new layer with text and choose same style after you make transparent also you adjust perspective[/img]

anfa

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:59 am   Reply with quote         

realmanoflove wrote:

now you can make new layer with text and choose same style after you make transparent also you adjust perspective[/img]

The problem with doing that for him is that he hasn't learnt anything.
jamieinenglewood, you could use the image with the words taken out or you could have an epic battle with the Clone Stamp. Laughing

Hey realmanoflove, I actually thought about doing what you did, only better. Wink Laughing

shane.e.randall

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:35 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
realmanoflove wrote:

jamieinenglewood, you could use the image with the words taken out or you could have an epic battle with the Clone Stamp. Laughing

Hey realmanoflove, I actually thought about doing what you did, only better. Wink Laughing

Pretty sure he asked for advice on how to do it not for you to do it for him. Clone WaRS. Shocked

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:58 pm   Reply with quote         

HEY JAMIE HERE'S WHAT I DID FOR EDITING:

1st. I USED "SPOT HEALING BRUSH TOOL" WITH OPTIONS SMALL SIZE,NORMAL AND TYPE:CONTENT-AWARE TO CLEAR THE OLD TEXT

2nd. use TEXT "Write what you want" on the glass i used vani text type

3rd. after making rasterize type "by right click on text layer" , choose "edit -->free transform--> distort to make right perspective also scale to match old text size and position

4th. select vivid light for text layer from layer style menu and from blending option use little bit inner bevel to fix text on glass

this is not perfect but may be useful, result:

[/img]

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:01 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
realmanoflove wrote:

Very Happy

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Help With An Image & How I Would Go About It? - Reply to topic