Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2013 Predictions and Smack Talk - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:12 am   Reply with quote         

Watch them Drift wrote:

I don't.

You can't find Waldo? But HE'S right there! OH WAIT THAT'S NOT NICE! Razz

arcaico

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:56 am   Reply with quote         

Brackets were updated. Shane is leading the predictions with 9 points. I already filled the double no-show. It's gonna be L@rue against volkswes for round 2.

http://www.bracketmaker.com/predict_list.cfm?parent=859178

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

cringer8

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:18 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Brackets were updated. Shane is leading the predictions with 9 points. I already filled the double no-show. It's gonna be L@rue against volkswes for round 2.

Those damn no-shows threw off my predictions. Take them out of the equation and I only got one selection wrong. Ah well, it will all be sorted out after Round 2. Now the tournament really begins Twisted Evil

P.S. - Predictions aren't due for three more days, so anyone who wants to take an early lead could just fill in the results from round one and have a near perfect score so far Wink

Werdnaibor

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:25 am   Reply with quote         

cringer8 wrote:
arcaico wrote:

Those damn no-shows threw off my predictions. Take them out of the equation and I only got one selection wrong. Ah well, it will all be sorted out after Round 2. Now the tournament really begins Twisted Evil

P.S. - Predictions aren't due for three more days, so anyone who wants to take an early lead could just fill in the results from round one and have a near perfect score so far Wink

It's a shame the most dramatic matchup is taking place in the second round. Brothers forced to battle to the death.

cringer8

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:44 am   Reply with quote         

Werdnaibor wrote:
cringer8 wrote:
arcaico wrote:

It's a shame the most dramatic matchup is taking place in the second round. Brothers forced to battle to the death.

Lol, yes, the drama of it all. The way Charliesou sees it, I'll be going up against myself Wink

Werdnaibor

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:49 am   Reply with quote         

cringer8 wrote:
Werdnaibor wrote:
cringer8 wrote:
arcaico wrote:

Lol, yes, the drama of it all. The way Charliesou sees it, I'll be going up against myself Wink

I'm going to form an alliance with the Masked-Layer portion of your brain to take you down.

arcaico

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:56 am   Reply with quote         

In fact, I allowed the predictions till before the round 2 starts just because that's when the tournament really starts...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

taker

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:15 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
In fact, I allowed the predictions till before the round 2 starts just because that's when the tournament really starts...

will . now i'am out so i think (theshaman) will do great this year and make it to round 6 or 7 .

Good luck all . i will wait you next year realmanlove u r my enemy now Evil or Very Mad

arcaico

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:45 am   Reply with quote         

taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:

will . now i'am out so i think (theshaman) will do great this year and make it to round 6 or 7 .

Good luck all . i will wait you next year realmanlove u r my enemy now Evil or Very Mad

i meant thatīs when the tournamente really starts because of the ammount of byes, not because of the quality of the players playing round one... donīt be silly...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

arcaico

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:46 am   Reply with quote         

Just a heads up for all the noobs that are playing this tournamente for the first time. Itīs COMMON SENSE to vote for your opponent and wish him good luck. I noticed several players avoided voting for their opponent. Itīs called sportsmanship, ya know...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

taker

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:53 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:

i meant thatīs when the tournamente really starts because of the ammount of byes, not because of the quality of the players playing round one... donīt be silly...

arcaico wrote:
Just a heads up for all the noobs that are playing this tournamente for the first time. Itīs COMMON SENSE to vote for your opponent and wish him good luck. I noticed several players avoided voting for their opponent. Itīs called sportsmanship, ya know...

Lol .. i wish i still there but what can i do .. there is always next year .. any who i was going to be against TJ WTF. i'am glad that i'am already out .

#Respect .

irgum

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:11 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:

it doesn't works

arcaico

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:05 pm   Reply with quote         

irgum wrote:
arcaico wrote:

it doesn't works

Just log in and go to the prediction leaderboard...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

shane.e.randall

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:48 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:

Looks to me like Kittie is leading with 11 points. This is fun though thanks for your efforts Arc!

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:54 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
arcaico wrote:

Looks to me like Kittie is leading with 11 points. This is fun though thanks for your efforts Arc!

She just filled the blanks with the results. Doesn't matter anyway, cause later rounds double values.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2013 Predictions and Smack Talk - Reply to topic