Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - This is what bothering me? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

tilak

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:01 am   Reply with quote         

Hello all,
I am stuck with the thought that those who have advantage membership will always win because they can enter the contest early and gain more votes.Is it true,does non advantage members have a chance of winning.How many ordinary members have won so far.

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:51 am   Reply with quote         

Hi Tilak,

I know the feeling you have at the moment, to answer your question: a lot of members won without advantage.
When I started here I was pretty new to Photoshop and I entered contests just for fun. The more I practiced the better I got and I even won without having advantage. So hang in there and keep getting better and eventually you will win.

You can also start with a 3 month advantage membership for $9,95 to see if you like it.

Cheers!

seamusoisin

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:49 am   Reply with quote         

Well there are four entries today so far from the start of the contest. There are contest without advantage (speed chops). As it has been said countless times STFUAC.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
charliesou

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:23 am   Reply with quote         

I think i've won about 6 or 7 without advantage, so it's not impossible. But I feel your pain. Smile

tilak

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:31 am   Reply with quote         

Hey thanks everybody,some noble person awarded me advantage membership,really thank full
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:08 am   Reply with quote         

And now you are spoiled forever... I won my first contest here blindfolded with knife in my back and then contemplate comments about wrong shadows on the tree of woe for another week...back in the day when men were men, women were women and photoshop was CS3.

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:41 am   Reply with quote         

Ah CS3 the steam powered version, yes know it well:) Yes you can win without advantage as long stick with it, good luck choppin.

Martrex

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:51 am   Reply with quote         

This was an update! Used prior version on Amiga. Before that it was painting on cave walls! Very Happy Very Happy

Tesore

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:55 am   Reply with quote         

CS3?
I'm still working with PS 7.0 Laughing
And yesss... I won without advantage sometimes Wink

shane.e.randall

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:31 pm   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:
And now you are spoiled forever... I won my first contest here blindfolded with knife in my back and then contemplate comments about wrong shadows on the tree of woe for another week...back in the day when men were men, women were women and photoshop was CS3.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:25 pm   Reply with quote         

I won a speed chop once....
Also the Sith Squirrel chop that I won. I was drunk when I made it and it took me 2-3 hours..... Usually I am really bad at Photoshop when I am drunk. But then again it's a squirrel with a light saber. Who in their right mind would not vote for that...... and not the other entries that I spent hours on that meant something..... Just kidding I'm not that deep.

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:36 pm   Reply with quote         

I like tea and biscuits!

fempie

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:19 am   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:

hahaha.. well said!!! Laughing

glennhanna

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:01 am   Reply with quote         

I won one third of the contests I had entered as a free member. Does that sound like a lot? Only my first three entries were nonadvantage if I remember right. I'm itching to do another in a couple of weeks during spring break... I probably won't spend $10 to do one chop, so I'll have to wake up at 5AM my time if I want a chance.... hmmmm, I'm not a morning person, especially on vacation.... we'll see how it goes.

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:55 am   Reply with quote         

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - This is what bothering me? - Reply to topic