Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - photoshopcontest.com Testing on New server required - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:03 am   Reply with quote         

Hello

We reworked on photoshopcontest.com to make it run on the latest version of PHP. We updated all required files and hosted it on a new server. We have done initial testing and it seems to be working fine. Now we want your help to test thoroughly. We also need some mods to test the backend.

We will be providing 3month, 6month, 1year free PSC advantage to selected persons.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rajan

genesis2

Post Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:29 pm   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:
Hello

We reworked on photoshopcontest.com to make it run on the latest version of PHP. We updated all required files and hosted it on a new server. We have done initial testing and it seems to be working fine. Now we want your help to test thoroughly. We also need some mods to test the backend.

We will be providing 3month, 6month, 1year free PSC advantage to selected persons.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rajan

Count me in if I am needed.

YerPalAl

Post Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:49 am   Reply with quote         

I'm on. Very Happy

DaVinci

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:50 am   Reply with quote         

Ok sure, let me know if I can help.

Post Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:29 am   Reply with quote         

am in Smile

Tawiskaro

Post Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:24 pm   Reply with quote         

My last testing report was 1/18/22. My message is still unread. Anyone else testing?

Raising Brow

Tawiskaro

Post Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Message still unread after one month.

Shocked

genesis2

Post Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:37 pm   Reply with quote         

I tried testing, but did not work for me.

Tawiskaro

Post Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:45 pm   Reply with quote         

genesis2 wrote:
I tried testing, but did not work for me.

I could help you with that if you are using Windows. But what would be the point? Whoever decided to ask for testing help is apparently no longer interested.

Confused

genesis2

Post Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks for the help T, but you're right, what would be the point, at least so far, maybe in the future.

Post Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:48 am   Reply with quote         

We moved to a new server after working on all required files and testing feedback sent by Tawiskaro. We sync database and required files to the new server.

Old server is outdated and so we have to make this shift today. Most likely everything will be working. Please report here if any panel/functionality is found not working.

Thank you
Rajan

SplatShot

Post Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:26 pm   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:
We moved to a new server after working on all required files and testing feedback sent by Tawiskaro. We sync database and required files to the new server.

Old server is outdated and so we have to make this shift today. Most likely everything will be working. Please report here if any panel/functionality is found not working.

Thank you
Rajan

posted 2 (thank you) comments on the current "image of the day". Neither appeared to work

SplatShot

Post Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:47 pm   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:

Thank you
Rajan

attempted to submit a contest image. also failed

MsgtBob

Post Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Tried congratulating the winner today and comment does not appear. It shows that there are seven comments though (only two show).

Tried entering a contest and got this: insert entryField 'body' doesn't have a default value

Tawiskaro

Post Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:22 pm   Reply with quote         

I tried commenting on a completed contest and on an active contest. Neither comment displayed, even after refreshing the pages. The comment count for both entries correctly increased by one.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - photoshopcontest.com Testing on New server required - Reply to topic