Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Dead Thread about Head 2 Head - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Kansas

Post Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Basically was wondering how long you have to work on the post before it's time to repost?

Post Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:13 pm   Reply with quote         

The H2H ended 3 days ago...good day.

I SAID GOOD DAY!!!

Post Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Chicken wrote:
The H2H ended 3 days ago...good day.

I SAID GOOD DAY!!!

FINE! ..and take back your everlastingReyReyStopper...

Kansas

Post Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:13 pm   Reply with quote         

You guys have been extremely helpful!

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:08 am   Reply with quote         

Yup, I wonder, too. It's my first H2H, I can't find any FAQ for it.

Can I prepost for the H2H also? Meaning, how long in advance do I see the original?
Is the voting anonymus or do the voters see, who made the entry?

Greets
Derivatix

Edit says: read the f... manual! Laughing I just saw under the rules, that the images are anonymous for voting. Two days to work on it and two days for voting. Yup, it'll be a lot of fun...
Sorry for the dumb questions... Rolling Eyes

TofuTheGreat

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:38 am   Reply with quote         

Derivatix wrote:
Yup, I wonder, too. It's my first H2H, I can't find any FAQ for it.

Can I prepost for the H2H also? Meaning, how long in advance do I see the original?
Is the voting anonymus or do the voters see, who made the entry?

Greets
Derivatix

Edit says: read the f... manual! Laughing I just saw under the rules, that the images are anonymous for voting. Two days to work on it and two days for voting. Yup, it'll be a lot of fun...
Sorry for the dumb questions... Rolling Eyes

As punishment you shall now have to face ReyRey in every even numbered round, Anfa in every odd numbered round, billtvshow on days ending in "Y" and you must babysit for wendysmurfie/goeny when the baby is born. Laughing

Kansas

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:41 am   Reply with quote         

yepppp So there you have it...God help them if they ever have a question. I read and read and couldn't seem to find the answer. it eluded me. Thanks for stepping up and following up on my dumb questions.

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:40 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
As punishment you shall now have to face ReyRey in every even numbered round, Anfa in every odd numbered round, billtvshow on days ending in "Y" and you must babysit for wendysmurfie/goeny when the baby is born. Laughing

Wow, good luck making it to round 2!
FootFungas

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:49 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:

And..... if you beat any of them we will automaticlly blacklist you for cheating

Post Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:22 pm   Reply with quote         

FootFungas wrote:
TofuTheGreat wrote:

And..... if you beat any of them we will automaticlly blacklist you for cheating

Laughing

That's too hard, guys! Anything but NOT BABYSITTING!!!! Laughing

Showcase

Post Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Ive seen some comments about votes and received a couple pms about it so I thought I would put the answers here just in case anyone else is wondering the same thing...I know, I know...Im a saint Razz

so...

anyone that can vote in the normal every day contests can vote in EACH of the match ups in the tournament.

The votes you use in the tournament are not part of the 25 votes you get for the daily contests. You'll be able to vote for each match in the tournament and STILL make 25 votes in the daily contests.

Im guessing, but Im pretty sure the tournament image will be made available at the same time as the daily contests...8am PSC (EDST).

Thats all for now...
any other questions?

oh, and dont forget to vote for me Razz

wendysmurfie

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:27 am   Reply with quote         

Deri won't have to sit on the baby... that's gonna hurt the baby. Maybe he can just take care of it while we are having fun in blue's bar Laughing I'll make sure i'll feed it things that come out green and smell like flowers ok?? Laughing

Mr. Case??? Twisted Evil ( you love it when i call you Mr. you just act like you don't!!)
After uploading the entry for the H2H is it possible to edit it like in the normal contests? or do we have to make it right the first time?
And i hope i can defeat jmh and do it with you to! Laughing (... competing that is!)

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:29 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:

Damned, I've allready got the first part of that punishment Huh..

Oh do we have to babysit wendysmurfie, Goeny or the baby? There's one where I wouldn't have a problem with... Twisted Evil

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:46 am   Reply with quote         

i don't think goeny has a problem with that grefix, i'm sure you two will enjoy eachothers company Laughing Laughing

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:24 am   Reply with quote         

wendysmurfie wrote:
Mr. Case??? Twisted Evil ( you love it when i call you Mr. you just act like you don't!!)
After uploading the entry for the H2H is it possible to edit it like in the normal contests? or do we have to make it right the first time?
And i hope i can defeat jmh and do it with you to! Laughing (... competing that is!)

I hear you might be disappointed doing it with JMH! Wink
and if it's anything like the previous tournaments, you will NOT be able to edit your tournament entry. Its possible he changed the code this time around so we might hope for some word from him. In the past, if you posted, and your opponent had not, you could ask JMH to have it deleted so you could upload a newer version.

Another thing to keep in mind, Im not sure if voting starts as soon as both images are posted or if it starts after day 2. It sounds like you will have two full days before voting starts even if both images are posted prior to the end of the chopping time.

I would make sure your entry is done and to your liking before posting it unless we get more word from JMH.

I hope that makes sense. Good Luck! Very Happy

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Dead Thread about Head 2 Head - Reply to topic