Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Let's talk trash about people that don't deserve it!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

ReyRey

Post Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:19 pm   Reply with quote         

At least he has a sex card. Angel

mikey

Post Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:22 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm gonna play the monroy card and wipe you all out! Razz

arcaico

Post Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:34 pm   Reply with quote         

congratulations... more 111 posts and you'll reach the 666 posts... Twisted Evil

reyerey, marco once saw a rabbit having sex and from that day on he decided that's the way it shall be done... or he's trying to make his own soccer team, since Manchester United is disappointing him... Laughing

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon May 01, 2006 4:46 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing man united always disappoint me, as I am a liverpool fan Laughing

marcoballistic

Post Mon May 01, 2006 5:09 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Here we go again.
This needs to be reposted.

How to get votes: By Marco
1. make a good chop
2. If you are not winning, start PMing people and say wonderful things about them.
3. use all your votes and say wonderful things about everyones art even if it is crap.
4. If someone good is winning, make a comment on someone elses page (someone who probably won't win) like. "this is #1 and should be winning. More votes here people. more votes here." This should take care of the person who is beating you.
5. If 1-4 fail.. Start a thread and beg for votes. Tell them you were drunk and did not realize that you were begging.
6. If your image is still not getting votes, write some long ass dumb story in the comments area. Maybe they will like stories.
7. Find a blood pattern and use it often! People love blood.
8. When all else fails, Go make babies.
9. MOST IMPORTANT!!! NEVER pick on anyone in a thread. It could cost you votes!

And in response:

1. ok

2. Ha Laughing (slaps self) be cruel, dont make jokes, dont ask question to people in PM's its the law, could get banned.

3. I forgot we are meant to savagely criticise people who have a skill level below our own, not encourage and say what they did well, I mean all the good choppers here, started good don't you know, first go on photoshop years ago and bing, instant greatness ensued Rolling Eyes

4. oh damn it, I forget that too, your not allowed to have an opinion that may stand out, must conform, MUST CONFORM. gotta write it on my arm to remember.

5. lol that wasn't a thread, it was PM's and I must have been tonked, that was frickin' ages ago, I was young stupid, what can I say, havn't had a drink since either Very Happy

6. Laughing hey maybe they will, this usually stems from PM's I get, so I write the who, what, why's of it, before everyone asks, thats just simple basic logic. Other times its to responses in the comments anyway...

7. ha, ha, closely followed by ha Laughing I have many self made, and texture blood patterns, the one in the 'Luxury Bar' comp is composed of Textures, some self made, and for the first time ever, real blood, not much, just a little, need to go to extreme length for your art sometimes Very Happy

8. Hmmmm having a break at the moment, but hey i'll keep ya'll posted on that Wink

9. oh shit damn crap, this one always catches me out, I always forget, you have to be an absolutle tool in the forums, dont be yourself, no, start just, insulting people, everyone should do it, it would be super fun. Lets all go start doing it to the North Koreans, that will be extra fun.... come on guys follow me, to the N Korean forums wooo hoooo

jesus, now I need a lie down Razz

mikey

Post Mon May 01, 2006 11:08 am   Reply with quote         

Way for marco to get votes" consistently kick ReyReys and everyone elses ass! Wink

ReyRey

Post Mon May 01, 2006 11:58 am   Reply with quote         

Marco,
Shocked That's not funny Crying or Very sad Your no fun. Crying or Very sad I quit! Crying or Very sad Twisted Evil NEVER!!
OK Marco, I won't pick on you anymore. Angel Did you read the title of the thread? Obviously we think you are one of the more talented people here. Everyone is taking thier lumps here. Damn artists, so sensitive. Some people get carried away and forget that this is supposed to be a funny thread. But then again, that is where some of the funnier stuff comes from. This is why every comedian in the world picks on the most famous people. The world loves to pick on people that are on top. Maybe it makes us feel better about ourselves? I pick on myself just as much. Check out my entry for the bearded man contest. Now that is funny! People have taken shots at me too. I think it is great. If you are mentioned here more than others it's because you make yourself more public than others. You let everyone know every thing about your life. You Pm every one or discuss things in detail in your comments. You are just creating more material for this thread. I hit anfa a few times too but it was hard to do. Nobody knows shit about Anfa! He doesn't share that much. Maybe his people don't get the messages to his Highness. (that was a joke by the way) I think I was waiting for you to pick on me with a funny line but you don't. I can see you took it personal even if you loaded your reply with smiley faces. No matter what people say or think about each other we all know skills when we see it and we vote accordingly. Some don't but F#@! them. Your wins tell the true story. You are good at just taking it and picking on yourself. I'll give ya that. I'll give ya a break bud. Wink Hey, your killing the fun! Hey where is the North Korean thread? I got some funny shit for that thread too. I can't find it. Let me know when you get it going. Wink
P.S.
Shut up Mikey! Go to your room!

splodge

Post Mon May 01, 2006 12:19 pm   Reply with quote         

Hallcross Toots
ReyRey

Post Mon May 01, 2006 12:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Ha ha ha ha ha ah. Now that's blood!! Very Happy

TheShaman

Post Mon May 01, 2006 12:38 pm   Reply with quote         

mikey wrote:
Good thing marco dont play the (sex card) we would really be beat bad! Shocked it's working for the shaman lately! Razz

Its about time someone issues mikey a sex card, so he can stop being master of his domain
Shocked Wink Laughing

Post Mon May 01, 2006 2:04 pm   Reply with quote         

boobal brains I say, yeah thats right Rey... boobal, how ya like them apples Laughing

ReyRey

Post Mon May 01, 2006 2:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Does this mean you won't be doing the North Korean thread?? Confused

marcoballistic

Post Mon May 01, 2006 2:26 pm   Reply with quote         

It means boobals.....which means absolutely nothing as I made it up, thats how clever I am Very Happy wooo hoooo now excuse me while I go quietly insane

mikey

Post Mon May 01, 2006 3:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Your all worthless! ~ now go vote for me! Laughing

ReyRey

Post Mon May 01, 2006 3:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Now that would be funny! Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Let's talk trash about people that don't deserve it!!! - Reply to topic