Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - what the...? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:14 am   Reply with quote         

Ahhh...don'tcha just feel the LOVE in this thread?

ReinMan

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:47 am   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Ahhh...don'tcha just feel the LOVE in this thread?

Ahhh...don'tcha just feel the LACK OF PROPER CLONE-TOOL USAGE TO COVER UP THE COPYRIGHT BITS in this POST?
Twisted Evil

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:06 pm   Reply with quote         

alright let's kill the floor polish nut job here... Anna I get the mop and you hold him down and we laminate his rear to the cellar floor. and then we party on his head in our heels...... what fun. Laughing He's an *ss crack!

*did I mention I have Road Rage this week?

ReinMan

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:15 pm   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
alright let's kill the floor polish nut job here... Anna I get the mop and you hold him down and we laminate his rear to the cellar floor. and then we party on his head in our heels...... what fun. Laughing

Don't wear a dress if you gonna do that. Shocked

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:54 pm   Reply with quote         

ha, the fun was to do it naked and he being laminated to the floor... naked well all except for those heels. he can keep his clothes. Laughing JK ewwwwwwww ... I'd be wearing my neighbor's car mechanic jump suit!

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:00 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm actually just wondering...
...do people start these threads because they are requiring higher levels of attention for a period of time
...they have so much extra time on their hands that they choose to spending it being a@#holes
... or are they just a@#holes to begin with?

just wondering, because I can't seem to understand some people being as arrogant, cocky, dismissive and down right rude as they are, and more so... why they choose to be that way.

Martrex

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:05 pm   Reply with quote         

So let's start with you!

318830 wrote:
...do people start these threads because they are requiring higher levels of attention for a period of time
...they have so much extra time on their hands that they choose to spending it being a@#holes

just wondering, because I can't seem to understand some people being as arrogant, cocky, dismissive and down right rude as they are, and more so... why they choose to be that way.
Laughing Laughing

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
So let's start with you!

318830 wrote:

Laughing Laughing

I am responding to the negativity this thread has started with.,, forgive me if I appear arrogant, cocky or rude... however, I don't find calling a spade a spade any of those things! it seems this guy likes to slyly insult people...kinda "here's your flowers, now let me hit you over the head with the flower pot" kind of insults! Hey, I could be wrong!?! But a lot of threads started seem to be down right a@#holish... people being jerks because they can and/or want to...

but again, I could very well be wrong, and this is just my opinion I guess!

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey you can help us party on his head 318 don't let them get you down now... and I bet you are just splendid in high heels! This guy has a history of issues apparently being banned for starters so I know Martex is just trying to get you riled lol but seriously you are welcome to the naked lamination party@ Laughing

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:42 pm   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
Hey you can help us party on his head 318 don't let them get you down now... and I bet you are just splendid in high heels! This guy has a history of issues apparently being banned for starters so I know Martex is just trying to get you riled lol but seriously you are welcome to the naked lamination party@ Laughing

Laughing cool... I'll go to the ''naked"... but I don't know if I'll go to the "lamination"... just what is a naked lamination party Confused ?

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:44 pm   Reply with quote         

It's where we glue him to the floor with varnish and we ARE gloriously stupendiously stunningly naked and hot hot hot in our heels okay wth add some pearls! And he can't touch he can't do carp cause he's glued down and we put on some groove and party on him... beats tupperware! and quite theraputic.!! Laughing

blue_lurker

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Ah Pete ya still got it mate

annajon

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:38 pm   Reply with quote         

polishmafia wrote:
annajon wrote:
polishmafia wrote:
annajon wrote:
Been around almost as long as I have been here, and no less then TWO entries!

much, much longer than you. trust me.

blurker - thats funny. not really... im just trying to make you feel good for typing all that stuff out! Razz

nick - hello nick.

Ha!!! Polishmafia 12 Apr 2004
Annajon 03 Mar 2004

this is my 2nd username, noob.

reinman - that was HILARIOUS. made my morning hahaha

scion - yep, and even in the snow and cold weather, i STILL like it. Smile

@ this is my 2nd username, noob ....

I have NEVER had to change my name on any site that I have been on, Polish Boy!!! So don't think you should be proud of that - who you hiding huh - well Shocked Shocked Shocked - I don't think you have an answer to that one, dude!!!

Or should I say: Polish soon to be stuffing for my pillow... Rolling Eyes

ReinMan

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:45 pm   Reply with quote         

318830 wrote:
(stuff stuff stuff....)
(more stuff...)

Shocked

I'M AN a@#hole? ? !

I... I...

I didn't REALIZE that.

Crying or Very sad

I know I SOMETIMES require extra attention, and I know that no one wants to hear the stories of me being locked in a closet when I was young, nor do they wish to hear about the CONSTANT DEPRIVATION from VIDEO games I suffered as a teenager. But,,,, butt.... buttt....

I NEVER realized that I had turned out SO BAD. Sad

a@#hole? Huh..

NOOOOOOOooooooooooooo! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

annajon

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Zip it ReinMan and take it like a man.

.... or then there is always the little round keys of your 'harmonica and the blues

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - what the...? - Reply to topic