Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - THERE IS SO MUCH FAVORITISM IN THIS JOINT!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

annajon

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:47 am   Reply with quote         

Thanks! Bigbuck left this in Advantage Chatroom

Now you can take a pill

blue_lurker

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:01 am   Reply with quote         

dbbowling wrote:
Pulls up a chair...grabs some popcorn...dims the lights...and waits for the show to start. Would someone tell the people whining in the back row to STFUAC.

Oh!..and please silence is golden...please keep your cell phones off.

Thank you

Joins DB with a couple of cold ones...looks like another repeat mate Wink

Have a cold one mate and pass the popcorn...

yello_piggy

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:29 am   Reply with quote         

fart edited

Designed2522

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:06 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
man i've been reading this thread all day... i can't help but think it was possibly started because of my win today... but in fact it was a tie, but i won because of default entry settings. now i feel guilty for that. i don't think i should feel guilty but i do.

hell i wasn't even gonna enter that comp because i had no creative idea for it. then anna pm'd me w/ the theme for the (TCM) deal. i looked at the source and was like sure i'll try it and of course i threw in a snowboarder because i sk8 and snowboard.

you all know i have done my ranting and raving around here. i get a lot of pm's from diff. members telling me i should do this i should do that... some in helpfull ways as far as improving my images... others like why didn't you put your full potential in to that etc...i appreciate that very much so Hug

i love getting that drive and the push to move forward... sure i vote for friends and theres a lot of times i don't vote for friends and we talk and what not. you get the point. i've even started a thread on underrated psc members as to bring light to them for this very reason this thread was started.

i agree w/ mark dudeler and tarmac. if you take away the fact of people knowing each other all the pm's and shit will find a way to still have an influience of some sort. but if all annon contest happened the community would die.

i love this site because of the community that was the main reason i joined here after looking at the other sites. i belong to no other photo manipulating site. i have checked them out and i also enter into contest held by sites not of psc nature ( i hope that makes sense ). i love you all and this site and as i've said before... you guys are a home away from home and a great community.

before i was here i was waisting my time on myspace. at least here i'm doing something i like and being creative and learning. i do vote for newbies in hopes of giving them a nice welcome to this site. i don't vote for all of them in fact sometimes i wish i had more than 25 votes to give.

i always vote my 25 votes w/ the exception of a few contests. even when i don't enter into that comp that is running. it is nice to get votes, friendly comments, incouragement etc. the only thing that i would change about the site is that if a tie happens than the other person should get the same reconition as the other. i've had that happen to me and ties arn't the 1st time happining here many have gotten 2nd due to that reason so instead of getting labeled as a 2nd place it should be labeled as a tie for 1st ( again i hope that makes sense ) some of us don't realize how well we have it good here... now i'll S T F U A C.

Punk, I like your work and in no way shape or form was this thread started because of your chop!!! your chops deserve every vote they get!!!! I think you need a hug back!!! Hug Mr. Green

Designed2522

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:09 am   Reply with quote         

Let me just add to the last reply to punk, this thread was not started for any one chop... this was just a general discussion. As I have said all the way through this thread... THERE IS SO MUCH TALENT HERE!!!! FROM EVERYONE!!!!

dewdew

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:56 am   Reply with quote         

I don't know how many times i have to say this....IT"S NOT MY FAULT I"M EVERYONES FAVORITE....IT"S JUST NOT MY FAULT....i'm a likeable guy....people like to vote for me.

MINE's better....mine has more work.....mine was a better idea....i had more intergration...his is jagged.....his suck's....she had a fooked up shadow....the lighting was wrong.....the colors clashed.....mine is better......he got more votes for a shitty chop....mine was perfect....every pixal was placed with thought and precision....i did not get votes like the shitty one.....you all are Vote whores....you posted a pic of a open contest.....Ya'll don't love me....he chops with paint..(sorry TED Wink )...that one was not aimed at you...but it did graze ya a litttle. Razz YOU rock with Paint thumleft ....but the point to all this is.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ....CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER....SOME of Ya'll need to step away from the TRU-BRITE monitor.....that sumbeach is burning up more cells than the POT i'm smoking... Shocked ...i know!!!....that is a lot of cells.
Can you pay your bills with the vote?......can have your dog nuetured with the votes??.....when Blue bought the Beer that him and DB are sharing.....did the votes give him the 2 bucks he was short???....HELL NO....his ass had to grab it and run....and he was still Short the 2 bucks, even though he had 55 votes for the Black dot he put on a white BG. DO YOU SEE A PATTERN HERE FOLKS.....while we all want to be accepted and want the voting to become more fair.....IT"S ALL IN FUN at the end of the DAY....Come June, i will have been here a Year. That's not much for some....but i'm not a Chatter.....i don't belong to 300 sites....This and Photobucket are the only sites i go to on a regular basis..and the PHOTOPAIL is for here...to post pics in the forum. I have became part of this site....THE SHITTY PART MAYBE....but it's a GIG. Cool I have never bitched one time about the amount of votes i get. Why should i....some people would not vote for me if i made a GOLD BRICK from PS.(insert middle finger here) I am more about the learning and having fun and talking with other folks about PS and alot of other off the wall shit. Just enjoying myself, most days.... ALL BUT ON THE DAYS I MAKE BLUE MAD)....those are long days.. Confused ..(boy can he type, pissed Razz )...(ME TOO.. bounce ..ME TOO blackeye ) Hug Cool

Do i vote for who i like...instead of the better chop...HELL YEAH!!
Do i vote for chops that are not "ALL THAT"...HELL YEAH!!
Do i skip voting for the top three because they have 95 already...HELL YEAH!!
Do i vote for someone because they voted for me...HELL YEAH!!
Do i vote serious and only for the very best one's...HELL YEAH!!
Do i give newbies votes for a good try...HELL YEAH!!
Do i skip voting all together...HELL YEAH!!

but ...BUT...this is the big one...DO I GIVE A SHIT IF IT PISSES OFF THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, BECAUSE OF HOW I VOTE.......NOPE!!
Am i going to change how i vote.....HELL NO.....they are MINE...ALL 25...and i may use all of them for ME...or i may give them out at random....hell i might vote girls today and boys tommorrow...i may have a GAY DAY...and vote for only gays.....tonight may be BLACK VOTE NIGHTand if your chop don't have some Black in it.(25%min.)....SORRY....i want be casting one your direction...YOU COULD EDIT Rolling Eyes IF that twist anyones drawer's in a knot..don't worry..because next thursday is "panties in a bunch day"....i'll vote for you then thumright

EDIT:...(INSERT emo with both middle fingers flying high)...The only fair system...as fair as can be......everyone has 1 vote....you only get to vote, if you enter the contest. You can comment all you want, but only one vote...that would make everyone vote more fairly.

MindGraph

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:17 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
*sigh*

I have to totally agree with your comment BL...well said and I support you 101% Shocked Please Argh Hmmm Doh! Rolling Eyes Laughing Wink

dewdew

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:21 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
Thanks! Bigbuck left this in Advantage Chatroom

Now you can take a pill

CHECK...CHECK..........CHECK...CHECK....CHECK....CHECK. Question ..hey, Idea That's the stuff my mom tried to overdose on while she was preggy with me Cool ...BUT THE FORCE WAS STRONG IN LITTLE DEW.. Twisted Evil

anabrin

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:36 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
man i've been reading this thread all day... i can't help but think it was possibly started because of my win today... but in fact it was a tie, but i won because of default entry settings. now i feel guilty for that. i don't think i should feel guilty but i do.

I've read that you feel guilty because you win Shocked whit the same votes than me.
Remember that you are an advantage member! ADVANTAGE.. I'm happy with my second, no tie. The rules are the rules, PSC isn't perfect,but.. who want perfection?
I like PSC anyhow.
Enjoy your well deserved win Razz Hug

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:45 am   Reply with quote         

I want that pill damn it.
What's the side effects? You don't grow a horn or anything do you? Send me some of those pills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:16 pm   Reply with quote         

How idiotic is this: the tight race for 3rd place in the recent cemetery contest was decided by no other than the JulieCluck alias with 10 submitted entries and 0 total votes. Way to go, PSC, way to go!!! Congratulations on a new low.

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:15 pm   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
How idiotic is this: the tight race for 3rd place in the recent cemetery contest was decided by no other than the JulieCluck alias with 10 submitted entries and 0 total votes. Way to go, PSC, way to go!!! Congratulations on a new low.
I only liked two entries in this contest - Salvezza's and JClark8220's. The PSC bylaws allow me to vote for as many antries as I like. So sue me Razz

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:46 pm   Reply with quote         

JuIieCIuck wrote:
I only liked two entries in this contest - Salvezza's and JClark8220's. The PSC bylaws allow me to vote for as many antries as I like. So sue me Razz

Personally, I find your actions extremely juvenile and mean-spirited. Due to you and a few others, Julie Clark has been banded. Let it be.

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:00 pm   Reply with quote         

this is madness!!! I can't believe what I am reading, insane Confused

nifft

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:30 pm   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:

how about to give the ability to vote only to who have a minimum of 10 entries and 200 votes, it can discourage the creation of alias and fact like this.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - THERE IS SO MUCH FAVORITISM IN THIS JOINT!!! - Reply to topic