Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - AD ASTRA! TO THE STARS! - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

ScionShade

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:36 pm   Reply with quote         

For posterities sake , and so that it is archived WITHIN the PSC website
I am posting an old PM that several of us received near a couple years ago.
time flies.
Yeah--the guy is for real, he is president of the ISA,
(A legally registered business that no gov. agency wants anything to do with), (ISA International Space Agency is a Star Trek term, and used often in space movies/shows) he did work for NASA at one time..I forget what he did, he got fired for being mental as I recall, and it was one hell of a funny week at PSC.
.......lest we forget

Quote:
To: ScionShade
Posted: 14 Jun 2006 03:34 pm
Subject: International Space Agnecy (ISA) Quote message
Copy to all PSC Members who have posted on the ISA Contest thread.

--------------------------------

anfa, a copy for you, so you know what is going on now.
Let your friends know about this, thanks.

--------------------------------

CC: PSC Mods

Jeremy (jmh132)
PSC Admin

Please be aware that Trolls are attempting spread slander in the ISA Contest Post!

The comments about the ISA being banned is not true! This was manufactured by criminals, who have sought to hurt the ISA Organization.

Spammers and Trolls have gone to message boards and posted in the name of the International Space Agency to cause trouble. These people were "NOT" just kids playing games. These people "ARE" adults, and did this with criminal intent. They take advantage of unsuspecting people, like they are attempting on your message board now.

There are references by Trolls on the ISA Contest post, that the ISA was banned on other boards. This is not true, and is slander. Those making these statements, are either honest people who have been misguided by false information, or are Cyberstalkers who have been attacking the ISA across the internet for many years, and use sophisticated equipment and computer knowledge and training (HACKERS) to conduct these criminal acts. They can manufacture multiple IP addresses (fake) and in amny cases act like kids or inncents, when in fact they are manipulating unsuspecting people to their actions. And they are indeed purposeful criminal acts.

Please see this legal documentation, very important!
Supreme Court of the State of New York
(copy to follow my letter):
http://www.eskimo.com/~joelm/CodexOSC_conformed.htm

Jeremy,

This situation is becoming very serious. I know you are most likely young, and not experienced with dealing with the Cyberstalkers and Criminal Hackers that have now shown up at your door step because the International Space Agency has posted on your message board and has asked for help, and proposed a contest. But this is the case I highly suspect! These Criminals are very devious and have the ability to generate multiple user names, and can even manipulate message board stats of their manufactured user names. ie: redrose user name since october 2005 with 349 posts. These criminal hackers and cyberstalkers bluff even well meaning Administrators of message boards all the time, who think they are dealing with legitimate long time members of their message boards, when in fact these are created false usernames intended to deceive and manipulate unsuspecting people to their agenda or goals.

Firstly, I am asking you to remove the negative stuff about the International Space Agency from your board please, as this information is not true and is intended to cause harm, and secondly, it is clearly purposeful slander to cause harm.

Secondly, please contact our Corporate Attorney, as he will verify these concerns.

Please tell him that Mr. Dobson the ISA CEO told you to contact him, and tell him what is happening on your message board. He will confirm my concerns to you, and may have law enforcement start to track these trolls on your message board.

Jeremy, bottom line is, these people are using your message board as a weapon to attack the International Space Agency (ISA) Organization. Do not be a part of this criminal activity. We have reached out to you in good faith, and our posts and proposal is legitimate. If you allow this trolling and criminal slander to continue on your message board, you will become an active party to their criminal actions. Just as if you were the driver in a bank robbery. You did not rob the bank, but your drove the get away car, so you are in fact part of the crime.

Jeremy, this is not childs play or a game, this is very serious, with a lot at stake.

Please do not be deceived and dragged into being part of criminal acts against the International Space Agency.

You will see him listed at the International Space Agency Leadership page:
http://www.isa-hq.com/leadership/leadership.htm

His contact information is:

EDIT(lawyers contact info removed)

You may also contact, Mr. Jerald Schneider, who is a senior and well respected member of the ISA Global Team. You will also see him listed on the ISA Leadership page.

Edit(contact info removed cause...who needs it)

Jeremy, I cannot tell you how very serious this is becoming.

Please respect my valid concerns, before it gets out of hand.

You are the Administrator of this board, if you allow this criminal activities by Trolls and Cyberstalkers to continue with out stopping it, you will be a party to their criminal actions and intentions. I hope it does not come to this.

Thank You, for your understanding of this serious matter.

Please reply to me directly at my email address, or contact me by phone.

Ad-Astra! To The Stars!
In Peace For All Mankind

Humbly In Your Service,

Sincerely, I Am,

Mr. Rick R. Dobson, Jr.
Chairman & CEO
International Space Agency (ISA)
International Space Administration
Private Email: director@isa-hq.com
Phone: (402) 299-2799

International Space Administration
Registered Trademark & Copyright
(402) 299-2799

For me, one of the funniest parts was jmh extricating himself, and trying to get some distance between himself and the crazy ISA guy, by
fobbing him off, albeit gently, to w1k. Laughing
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=111577&sid=3d8a0322ae15013daf4d45de30095b5e

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:58 pm   Reply with quote         

well I clicked the website link and truly that IS probably one of the worst looking non-professional tacky websites I have seen this decade. Noone could take them seriously with that as their image. Hair ripping torture. Argh

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing legendary Mr. Green

anfa

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
That guy was a nut!! Laughing
The twat got my chop pulled!!! batman
Laughing

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Wish the original thread could be shown...

Quote:
jmh132
Site Moderator

Location: Pittsburgh, PA Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:47 pm Reply with quote

The ISA thread was getting out of hand so it has been removed. I chose not to hold the contest after the last message that was sent to me. I guided them to the corporate contests over on w1k since they are already set up to hold those types of contests. Good luck ISA, I hope everything works out for you at the other site, or else where. Thank you for your interest in the artistry of PSC!

did you just edit, Scion, or did i not read all the way through? Laughing

Oscar

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Can anyone explain this in engluishness?

ScionShade

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:20 pm   Reply with quote         

The President of the ISA, which we all thought was the
for real international Space Agency showed up and opened a thread
asking how PSC would like do an ISA themed contest for THEM.
Within moments everyone become quite excited as quick Google searches seemed to confirm the validity of the request.
I forget whether he supplied an image, or his logo or what. Anfa will remember seeing as he immediately, and excitedly began chopping.
As you can guess, one particularly nose in the dirt PSC user, who shall remain nameless thought that maybe, just maybe things were not on the up and up. After a little investigating, that person uncovered a couple of websites that had gotten caught up so deep in the ISA Guys' garbage that there were literally lawsuits going on.
JMH was immediately notified as was every member at PSC .....he ever shared an inside joke with.
These persons were not amused. Assuming that the whistle blower was just being an ass trying to ruin everybody else's fun.
Thankfully ISA guy mistook some joking around as I recall, once some other people questioned the validity of the situation, and
things took an unexpected turn with that PM where ISA Guy well, and truly exposed himself.
THANKS ISA GUY!
Man I Love PSC.

annajon

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:38 pm   Reply with quote         

So, ..................

That gets me in a pickle. Since I have had a very legitimate request for a cross over competition, from a legitimate person on another site, that I have not yet began to relay to PSC, since we are having so many other things going on at the moment.

I think I should wait a while longer and then communicate with a few here on PSC about it first.

anfa

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:51 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
The President of the ISA, which we all thought was the
for real international Space Agency showed up and opened a thread
asking how PSC would like do an ISA themed contest for THEM.
Within moments everyone become quite excited as quick Google searches seemed to confirm the validity of the request.
I forget whether he supplied an image, or his logo or what. Anfa will remember seeing as he immediately, and excitedly began chopping.
As you can guess, one particularly nose in the dirt PSC user, who shall remain nameless thought that maybe, just maybe things were not on the up and up. After a little investigating, that person uncovered a couple of websites that had gotten caught up so deep in the ISA Guys' garbage that there were literally lawsuits going on.
JMH was immediately notified as was every member at PSC .....he ever shared an inside joke with.
These persons were not amused. Assuming that the whistle blower was just being an ass trying to ruin everybody else's fun.
Thankfully ISA guy mistook some joking around as I recall, once some other people questioned the validity of the situation, and
things took an unexpected turn with that PM where ISA Guy well, and truly exposed himself.
THANKS ISA GUY!
Man I Love PSC.

Whoooorhh! Hold on there bald eagle!
It all started because I used their logo in a chop in a daily contest!!!!!! You plumb! And my chop got pulled out of that very contest because of that knob!!!

ScionShade

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:58 pm   Reply with quote         

HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA!
so when did he show up, after you used the logo?
Hey my memory aint that good, but I do remember you being 'chuffed'!!!!
Laughing
PS..I think he REALLY liked you!

ScionShade

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:00 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
So, ..................

That gets me in a pickle. Since I have had a very legitimate request for a cross over competition, from a legitimate person on another site, that I have not yet began to relay to PSC, since we are having so many other things going on at the moment.

I think I should wait a while longer and then communicate with a few here on PSC about it first.

I'm sure Proc will be interested in any sponsored contest that comes his way. And if it's just a charity type deal, send the image as a source submission, then PM Billtv and see if he can't get it at the top of the lkist fast, then when it comes up post in forums, rquesting everyone to vote it as a source, and explain the dealio...OR just have a game in forums.
They seem to be going real well lately.

anfa

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:04 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm not sure mate. I'm as old as you!
I Just remember him PMing me saying he was happy that his crap was shown in a positive way and the next thing my chop got pulled.
I didn't know about any contest devoted to that thing!!!
Still good fun though!! Laughing

anfa

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Sci - Being logical and from what I can remember I think it was because in someone's comment on my chop they asked me if I had made the logo and I posted a link directly to it. I think they just got to us through checking the traffic to their site. I bet it got more hits from the link I posted here than it's ever had!(ever!)
What pisses me off is the logo was just an extra to the chop!

annajon

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:43 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
annajon wrote:
So, ..................

I'm sure Proc will be interested in any sponsored contest that comes his way. And if it's just a charity type deal, send the image as a source submission, then PM Billtv and see if he can't get it at the top of the lkist fast, then when it comes up post in forums, rquesting everyone to vote it as a source, and explain the dealio...OR just have a game in forums.
They seem to be going real well lately.

Thanks, I think I will wait till after the big H2H contest this summer that Proc is working on, before I talk to either BillTV and Proc and or the forums about it.

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
Wish the original thread could be shown...

Yeah! It was a great thread! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - AD ASTRA! TO THE STARS! - Reply to topic