Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Brilliant Idea - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post Thu May 22, 2008 11:38 am   Reply with quote         

Why not an H2H on a smaller scale...with money...not saying EVERYONE has to sign up...but maybe...different choppers each month to give all a fair shot at winning?

ReyRey

Post Thu May 22, 2008 11:40 am   Reply with quote         

cherylm329 wrote:
Really good idea, but it would be a disadvantage to more choppers on this site than to the pros here. The little guy would never win. Maybe there should be a split of the money into 3 or 4 different categories (i.e. best execution, best effort, funniest, etc), therefore, more than one person can win. Smile

"little guys" win around here, Just not as often as the top choppers. This is what makes people want to get better and I don't believe in giving prizes to mediocraty just so people are happy. This world has turned into a bunch of pussies. When I was a kid, If you sucked at baseball, you did not make the team. It made you get up off your fat ass and exercise and practice so you could make the team next time. People also liked watching the games because the kids were good. Now it is just a bunch of snot nose spoiled pussies who's parents have the same insecurities as themselves. That kid may be allowed to make the team and they may let him hit the ball, but he is still going to get his ass kicked after the game. Also nobody is going to want to sit and watch his team get their little pansy asses kicked while they drop the ball all over the place and make the game last all night. Teach him how to play and get in shape and he will gain respect and be secure in who he is. Damn it!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ...What were we talking about?? Shocked Sarcasm

annajon

Post Thu May 22, 2008 11:44 am   Reply with quote         

OK, now quit the gab and chop, all of you. Show what stuff you are made from... spunge cake, brick or solid cast iron or folded steel

Evil or Very Mad

I still want a medal.

Post Thu May 22, 2008 11:44 am   Reply with quote         

These battles are getting kind of a bit much already. You risk making them ho-hum having too many. They are special because they aren't here constantly. Consider making your own site Rey - I am sure people here could help you.

ReyRey

Post Thu May 22, 2008 11:49 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
These battles are getting kind of a bit much already. You risk making them ho-hum having too many. They are special because they aren't here constantly. Consider making your own site Rey - I am sure people here could help you.

I don't want my own site. I want to do it here. Razz
If there were cool prizes they would not be boring.
Poker is boring unless you have money on it. Wink

anfa

Post Thu May 22, 2008 11:52 am   Reply with quote         

I'm made out of Christmas and chocolate(mostly Christmas)!

Post Thu May 22, 2008 11:55 am   Reply with quote         

I have a better chance of winning the national lottery Rey. In fact I won 50 bucks the other day, not so bad for a 2 dollar bet. Cool

ReyRey

Post Thu May 22, 2008 11:55 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
I'm made out of Christmas and chocolate(mostly Christmas)!

Chocolate that tastes like beer??

ReyRey

Post Thu May 22, 2008 11:57 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
I have a better chance of winning the national lottery Rey. In fact I won 50 bucks the other day, not so bad for a 2 dollar bet. Cool

See. If you did not pay the $2 you would have not won the $50. These lottery people are on to something.

Post Thu May 22, 2008 11:58 am   Reply with quote         

I have a weakness for chocolate run Anfa while you can. Laughing

cherylm329

Post Thu May 22, 2008 11:59 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:
Really good idea, but it would be a disadvantage to more choppers on this site than to the pros here. The little guy would never win. Maybe there should be a split of the money into 3 or 4 different categories (i.e. best execution, best effort, funniest, etc), therefore, more than one person can win. Smile

"little guys" win around here, Just not as often as the top choppers. This is what makes people want to get better and I don't believe in giving prizes to mediocraty just so people are happy. This world has turned into a bunch of pussies. When I was a kid, If you sucked at baseball, you did not make the team. It made you get up off your fat ass and exercise and practice so you could make the team next time. People also liked watching the games because the kids were good. Now it is just a bunch of snot nose spoiled pussies who's parents have the same insecurities as themselves. That kid may be allowed to make the team and they may let him hit the ball, but he is still going to get his ass kicked after the game. Also nobody is going to want to sit and watch his team get their little pansy asses kicked while they drop the ball all over the place and make the game last all night. Teach him how to play and get in shape and he will gain respect and be secure in who he is. Damn it!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ...What were we talking about?? Shocked

That is a great point and I am totally aware of it, but no matter how hard some try they are not going to be a Marco, Rey, Claf, Stevster, etc. People come with all different types of different capabilities and limits, so your saying just the ones that can reach beyond there capabilities and limits deserve to win (even after breaking there ass to get as far as they did)? Anyway, I was merely making a suggestion to possibly have categories so that not just one person takes all the winnings, out of 100 people only one person takes the cake? Usually, there is something for runners up Smile

ReyRey

Post Thu May 22, 2008 12:01 pm   Reply with quote         

cherylm329 wrote:
ReyRey wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:

"little guys" win around here, Just not as often as the top choppers. This is what makes people want to get better and I don't believe in giving prizes to mediocraty just so people are happy. This world has turned into a bunch of pussies. When I was a kid, If you sucked at baseball, you did not make the team. It made you get up off your fat ass and exercise and practice so you could make the team next time. People also liked watching the games because the kids were good. Now it is just a bunch of snot nose spoiled pussies who's parents have the same insecurities as themselves. That kid may be allowed to make the team and they may let him hit the ball, but he is still going to get his ass kicked after the game. Also nobody is going to want to sit and watch his team get their little pansy asses kicked while they drop the ball all over the place and make the game last all night. Teach him how to play and get in shape and he will gain respect and be secure in who he is. Damn it!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ...What were we talking about?? Shocked

That is a great point and I am totally aware of it, but no matter how hard some try they are not going to be a Marco, Rey, Claf, Stevster, etc. People come with all different types of different capabilities and limits, so your saying just the ones that can reach beyond there capabilities and limits deserve to win (even after breaking there ass to get as far as they did)? Anyway, I was merely making a suggestion to possibly have categories so that not just one person takes all the winnings, out of 100 people only one person takes the cake? Usually, there is something for runners up Smile

I was just teasing. Wink

cherylm329

Post Thu May 22, 2008 12:05 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:
ReyRey wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:

I was just teasing. Wink
Twisted Evil Laughing No harm, no foul

Martrex

Post Thu May 22, 2008 12:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Rey Rey just needs the money. How about we just send the checks to Rey Rey care of PSC. What mailing address Rey? Sarcasm

janetdog

Post Thu May 22, 2008 12:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Remind me to never let my kids play organized baseball.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Brilliant Idea - Reply to topic