Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
Fugue
Location: Back down-under Site Sponge: YES!
|
Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:00 pm Reply with quote
Scanning Metalic's comments for sarcasm...
...
...
...
Bing!
Nope, it's clean. What a sport he is.
|
Fugue
Location: Back down-under Site Sponge: YES!
|
Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:03 pm Reply with quote
9 months after your (ahem) entry is a long time to wait for a win, Stu, even if it was only a head-to-head. Congrats. Can I see the sources?
|
ramba
Location: Romania
|
Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:01 am Reply with quote
Congratulation ANFA for the winning entry!!! 
|
velocity
Location: North Carolina
|
Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:55 am Reply with quote
Way to go Ronni, Congrats on your 1st. Calls for a ValentinesDay Celebration. Have something chocolate...
_________________ "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." -Thomas Jefferson
|
ronni3264
Location: Florida
|
Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:26 am Reply with quote
Thankyou Velocity...Claudio pm`d me this morning and said he`d bring the champaigne......thanks again, ... 
|
billtvshow
Site Moderator
Location: North Carolina
|
Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:08 am Reply with quote
Ease off the conspiracy theory and enjoy your win! Congrats. 
|
ronni3264
Location: Florida
|
Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:13 am Reply with quote
Thanks Bill...I`ll do just that!!! In the wise words of nancers...Screw `em!!! 
|
billtvshow
Site Moderator
Location: North Carolina
|
Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:43 am Reply with quote
Nice winner Cynn, I could do a line of ice cream sandwich if existed in powder form.
|
Cynn
Location: California Choppin'
|
Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:03 am Reply with quote
Thanks, BTVS! And belated thanks to Metalic. I truly appreciate all the votes and kind words.
Oh, and Bill:

|
1337hax0r
Location: The cornfields of Iowa
|
Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:26 pm Reply with quote
nice job on the win cynn!
_________________ Starfish should rule the world
|
MommysBoy
Location: Head Up Hwy 613 Turn left at the goats.
|
Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:32 pm Reply with quote
Great job Cynn!!!!!!!!!! Can't you join my fanclub too. You have room for another one.
_________________ I never said that!
|
billtvshow
Site Moderator
Location: North Carolina
|
Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:04 am Reply with quote
woo! Zingy! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overdue. Congrats big time.
(And Finnish Flash's image was very memorable as well, I thought you both were quite deserving there)
|
Zingaro
Location: Italy
|
Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:33 am Reply with quote
Thanks to all of you guys/gals I DID IT.YEAH.  YEAH!!! 
|
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next