Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
1337hax0r
Location: The cornfields of Iowa
|
Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:52 pm Reply with quote
sage has been tilted all along 
_________________ Starfish should rule the world
|
billtvshow
Site Moderator
Location: North Carolina
|
Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:57 pm Reply with quote
dude I was just about to say the same thing! Sage is the innovator.
|
sage
Location: Hudson, Canada
|
Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:08 pm Reply with quote
 and a babe to boot! 
_________________ "Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon
|
missrobin74
Location: Virginia
|
Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:04 pm Reply with quote
What the heck is going on around here??? have you people lost your minds since I've been gone?
|
arcaico
Location: Brazil
|
Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:07 am Reply with quote
hah!! Come on Missrobin... you beat us all... now tell us, who is this model you put in yer avatar?? huh???
ps holy, I still think yer avatar is the best ok, honey? 
_________________
TheShaman wrote: fine fine! I'm an idiot!
|
1337hax0r
Location: The cornfields of Iowa
|
Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:17 am Reply with quote
arc don't you think i'm the sexiest?
i thought you liked fuzzy things?
_________________ Starfish should rule the world
|
arcaico
Location: Brazil
|
Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:04 am Reply with quote
hey ducky, don't ya have a patient to treat?
_________________
TheShaman wrote: fine fine! I'm an idiot!
|
nancers
Former Site Moderator
Location: Pennsyltucky
|
Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:48 am Reply with quote
HAH! I'm tired of being a bolemic, 22 year old blonde. I need to eat something.
|
Showcase
Location: A little town on the edge of Sanity
|
Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:08 am Reply with quote
what about some dark meat?
|
arcaico
Location: Brazil
|
Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:10 am Reply with quote
u're weak nance... can you believe I was flirted by a man yesterday in the chat because of my avatar? sheesh... ohhh well...
_________________
TheShaman wrote: fine fine! I'm an idiot!
|
sage
Location: Hudson, Canada
|
Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:15 am Reply with quote
you sure the man was a man? might've been a babe posing as a man
never can tell these days with the "gender-bender" thing happening! 
_________________ "Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon
|
ReinMan
Location: Kingston, ONTARIO, CAN
|
Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:36 pm Reply with quote
I am NOT the funnest...
I AM the MOST fun.
If you KNOW what I MEAN!
(but my neck is STILL killing me - and my head is really sore where they stuck in that giant syringe to suck out 1/2 my brains!)
|
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next