Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - SQUARE deal time!! Some choppers just DESERVE more votes! - Reply to topic

Cambria

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:00 pm   Reply with quote         

It's high time we get realistic here! There are some choppers who's submissions just SCREAM for me to be allowed to vote more than once for them. Case in point:

SQUARE!!!! I mean.. her chops are artistic, creative, and always bring a smile! I mean just take a look... her body of work speaks for itself!!!

http://photoshopcontest.com/portfolio/6512/browse.html

Look at this one: http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/68677/display.html
How she put that face on her own body with such flawless technique shows what a talent she's got!

I like voting for choppers with promise... but giving them one vote... and then only being able to give Square one vote? I MEAN COME ON!!!! Let's give credit where credit is DUE!!!

IT's HIP TO BE SQUARE

Don't tell me that I'm crazy
Don't tell me I'm nowhere
Take it from me
It's hip to be Square

TofuTheGreat

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:34 pm   Reply with quote         

This should probably go in the "Brainstorming" thread but here goes.

Why not have points to award instead of votes? Right now everyone capable of voting gets 25 votes per contest right? Why not make those 25 available points and then we could reward the points based on how much we like the chop? Put a limit on the number that can be given out to a single chop (say 5?). This would help to avoid favoritism behavior (i.e. "I'll give all my votes to the person I like").

Also, as a bonus to sell more Advantage subscriptions, how about giving more "vote points" to Advantage subscribers? Pay the bucks and you get 5-10 more votes/points to play with.

Just the thoughts of the new guy in town.

ScionShade

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:35 pm   Reply with quote         

TOFU!!!!!!!!! Whoever You are--
YOUR FUNNY AND I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA__ that was great

cafn8d

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:19 pm   Reply with quote         

YAY SQUARE!!!

anfa

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:43 pm   Reply with quote         

I'll give a BIG hurumff for tofu! (You live and learn) Smile

Cambria

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Tofu... you have given us all food for thought (and WHO SAID Tofu is bland & tasteless?)
errr.. I'm talking about the weird bean curd here!

I think he's given us food for thought (yes... very nutritious meat substitute!!!) Razz

How about giving those that sponsor Advantage more incentive, as Tofu says.
I, myself, would be happy with an autographed picture of one of PSC's most admired members...none other than, Square. *sigh* Wink

All I can say is... that other photoshop site has NOTHING on us at PSC.. they do NOT have our beloved Square!

Bow Bow Bow Bow Square.. we are not worthy!!!!!

ReinMan

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:41 am   Reply with quote         

Square WHAT? TOFU?

Everyone KNOWS it comes in a square shape. What the hell, do you guys think you are ROCKET SCIENTISTS or SOMETHING!?

Jeez Louis! Rolling Eyes

TofuTheGreat

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:07 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
TOFU!!!!!!!!! Whoever You are--
YOUR FUNNY AND I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA__ that was great

Question um.... thanks?

I'm so utterly a newb. Not only did I just realize that my post was indeed in the Brain Storm board but I just looked at all the active threads listed on the main page. Obviously there's some kind of "kiss-up-to-Square" thing going on that I'm oblivious to the reasoning.

That's not to say that Square isn't a fantastic chop artist! I've looked at the pictures cambria noted and the "sweater girl" entry is freakin' unbelievable. I even went to her personal site and went through her entire archive of her past PSC entries.

I just want to note how dimwitted I am that's all. Why's everyone buddying up to Square? Did she recently have a bad day? Is she a judge for one of the scavenger hunts that I've noticed being mentioned? Is she a moderator? Or am I just too dense to catch on?

Triple Edit- I Just found the rules for the latest scavenger hunt. Now I understand the "whores". See what happens when you're so new to chopping? You spend all your time trying to figure out how to do what everyone else has already mastered! This leaves no time to catch up on the forums (like that could happen).

I'll just go back to my little world.

Cambria

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:11 am   Reply with quote         

Dearest Canucky Reinman,

I guess you didn't notice I live in So. California...driving distance to JPL (Jet Propulsion Lab).... yes.. it's true. Look at my profile.
I also am a free-lance brain surgeon... so if you need any adjustments.... I'd be happy to give you a chop! Hmmm Wink

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:41 am   Reply with quote         

Haha, Tofu, you are pretty funny. Even I know whats going on...But what IS going on? I'll tell you what is...SQUARE has got it going on! What an awesome person/godess, and if I were older than 16, I might actually admit that I fancy her...But age doesnt matter, and anyways, everyone thinks Square is 21 when they see her, which goes to show how good she is at being perfect.

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:03 am   Reply with quote         

Geesh Mason....

I couldn't help but notice that you did NOT include "STRANGE BREW" in your bowling team banner. Is that because you realize you cannot bowl us over?? Hmmmmm

To quote the aged lyrics of Eric Clapton's famous song:

Strange brew -- kill what's inside of you.

She's a witch of trouble in electric blue,
In her own mad mind she's in love with you.
With you.
Now what you gonna do?

Strange brew, strange brew, strange brew, strange brew.

Twisted Evil

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:51 am   Reply with quote         

Well, I didnt make the banner, Lord David did, as you can see, as it says "deal" and not "bale" as it should be. But you know that I wouldnt want to bowl you guys over! Wink

Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:17 am   Reply with quote         

Very Happy You already bowl us over with your amazing gifs, mason! (And your teammate has since corrected the spelling) Happy chopping!

Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:17 am   Reply with quote         

thanks cynn! I edited my banner to say bale, im sure LordDavid is still going around under the name Opium Deal...

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - SQUARE deal time!! Some choppers just DESERVE more votes! - Reply to topic