Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - "Micoseism" - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Micose

Post Thu May 11, 2006 9:53 am   Reply with quote         

yea you all rock it
ReyRey

Post Thu May 11, 2006 10:32 am   Reply with quote         

No disrespect meant to you Micose. I completely forgot that today was your day. I truly wanted to do something in your honor. My deepest apologies. Enjoy your day my friend.

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Thu May 11, 2006 11:19 am   Reply with quote         

Awesome entries! It's really hard not to use all my votes --- 3 left and it's still morning!

and the best part is...there's 5 pages to view instead of 3.

You guys are awesome!

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Thu May 11, 2006 11:53 am   Reply with quote         

Yeah, like Rey said, I am really disapointed I missed the Micose day, it totally sliped my mind, alot going on here, not really an excuse, but its all I have Laughing

Sorry Micose and everyone else involved, great great entries in the Micose style though from so many.

Maybe we should have more members themed days, this seems to be a great success Very Happy

Micose

Post Thu May 11, 2006 12:03 pm   Reply with quote         

well thx Rey and Marco, no problemo,....by the way Marco, it's cool u didn't do it...iwas afraid that any painting of mine were shipped to your damn England.... hahaha.... Laughing Laughing Wink

Smile Very Happy
Paul Von Stetina

Post Thu May 11, 2006 3:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Naiko, judging from all the entries (up to 6 pages now and not slowing down) I would say this is going verry well, so far I like what Kansas has done the best, her picture is awsome, way to go Kansas Wink weather you win or not, I really like what you've done, also Shamen, hats off, you did a fantastic job, it's so rich Razz Cool I'm not out of here yet, but going crazy today, I'm going to wait before I vote for anyone because so many entries are coming in, way to go everyone, ReyRey, your entry is still in there, it has a touch of the Micose, and is really good, Marco you still have 2 1/2 more days to do your thing, even if your current entry could be the non Micose spoiler Rolling Eyes I think this is the best contest that has been on PSC since I've been here, give a Eve a round of drinks from everyone Very Happy

wendysmurfie

Post Thu May 11, 2006 5:00 pm   Reply with quote         

sorry naiko, i couldn't make it.... i have been sick. I did try a bit this morning but i had to give up soon. I was looking forward to the challenge but i had a different kind of challenge instead Laughing

Nice to see so many people doing micose Very Happy

Post Thu May 11, 2006 5:32 pm   Reply with quote         

ooo...Wendy...glad to see ya....welll i hope u're not too ill, and that the baby is okay... i thougth about u last time i went for a GIF. with the ultrasound pic...

Yea Paul,we all have our favorites, and of course i agree that kansas 's one is amazing but there are several that are awesome/amazing too..... (it's not "consensus", there' are some true jewels in this contest.... I
I won't make a list... I just can't....i'm really happy with the idea that u all make "fly" your creative abilites . . WHAT IS IMPORTANT is that those works show, while it's said with my graphic touch,YOUR OWN WORLDS and PERSONALITIES, the inside of the creator,the unconsciousness, are always STRONGER THAN the CONSCIOUSs effort. I like this idea. Smile Wink

Post Thu May 11, 2006 6:02 pm   Reply with quote         

I think today was a great day on PSC, thanks Micose for putting it on. Hell, there were a lot of good images today Shocked

Post Thu May 11, 2006 6:30 pm   Reply with quote         

I think we should thank Eve for putting this together. Wink
Thank you goddess!!!!

Micose

Post Thu May 11, 2006 6:51 pm   Reply with quote         

She is Wink Bow Bow Bow
kittie

Post Thu May 11, 2006 6:54 pm   Reply with quote         

much, much agreed. Added a great flair to the everyday psc chop Razz

Meaty

Post Thu May 11, 2006 7:34 pm   Reply with quote         

For sure, this was a welcome change and I very much appreciated the chance to have a play from the norm. Thanx to everyone involved, I really enjoyed this challenge.

Post Thu May 11, 2006 7:35 pm   Reply with quote         

...and great fun was had by all... Razz

anfa

Post Thu May 11, 2006 8:00 pm   Reply with quote         

I hate art with a capital A!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - "Micoseism" - Reply to topic