Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Lifetime Advantage on EBAY!! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which Charity/Non-profit organization would you like to see the proceeds from this auction go to?

Unicef

18%

18%

[ 10 ]

GreenPeace

16%

16%

[ 9 ]

Oxfam

5%

5%

[ 3 ]

World Vision

3%

3%

[ 2 ]

Salvation Army

33%

33%

[ 18 ]

PETA

7%

7%

[ 4 ]

WWF

14%

14%

[ 8 ]

Total Votes: 54

jerico

Post Tue May 09, 2006 2:11 pm   Reply with quote         

WWF has now been added to the poll Very Happy

arcaico

Post Tue May 09, 2006 3:41 pm   Reply with quote         

dammit... blue, donŽt let this stackis guy win the auction... otherwise weŽll have hax around forever!!!

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Tue May 09, 2006 3:54 pm   Reply with quote         

I actually agree with Arcaico's viewpoint. I never liked PETA, they're just a bunch of nuts, mostly. WWF looks more professional.

Post Tue May 09, 2006 4:27 pm   Reply with quote         

personally, I like the ECW and NWO better than the WWF
GrampZ

Post Tue May 09, 2006 8:40 pm   Reply with quote         

1337hax0r wrote:
wes yeah stackis is me Smile
damnit it's up to 132.50....hmmmm

CRAPoLaA~!!! over $152 now!!!!

blue_lurker

Post Wed May 10, 2006 12:58 am   Reply with quote         

US $162.50 Shocked
Now thats it k...every one else just back the F off
Damn this ebay thing can get agressive huh Twisted Evil

GrampZ

Post Wed May 10, 2006 9:37 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
US $162.50 Shocked
Now thats it k...every one else just back the F off
Damn this ebay thing can get agressive huh Twisted Evil

Hey BL, you're bidding way too early. Don't give the competition any idea that you're really interested. Wait until the last minute and snipe it. I've had many sucessful ebay efforts by putting in my top bid within the last 10 seconds or so. If the other bidders have no idea you're in, they sit where they're at thinking all's well. and with that little time until it ends all they can do is watch as you take it from them.
If you bid early and often, you are giving away your real position and can drive up the price much higher as you jockey with another bidder. Stealth is the tool!
Good luck.

blue_lurker

Post Wed May 10, 2006 11:30 am   Reply with quote         

I wont be around on the last day mate will be down south becoming one with nature. Got a mate checking for me, over the next few days...would love to know how this zordsupreme fellow is just out of interest...I mean it's not secret squirrel shit is it Rolling Eyes ...who cares if some one knows you want it or not ya got a limit and if it get reached then its over huh... Wink

GrampZ

Post Wed May 10, 2006 3:15 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
I wont be around on the last day mate will be down south becoming one with nature. Got a mate checking for me, over the next few days...would love to know how this zordsupreme fellow is just out of interest...I mean it's not secret squirrel shit is it Rolling Eyes ...who cares if some one knows you want it or not ya got a limit and if it get reached then its over huh... Wink

There's a cool website called http://www.esnipe.com/ Where you can put in the auction information, your bid, and the time you want to bid in relation to the end of the auction. Typically about 7 seconds. You set it and forget it and it places your bid at the last possible second. Used it many times. the competition has no idea you're there until it's too late. The cost to use the site is virtually pennies. This way you don't have to be anywhere near a computer and your bid goes in just as you want it to. Great auction tool for the busy person.

GrampZ

Post Wed May 10, 2006 11:07 pm   Reply with quote         

bump....

1337hax0r

Post Thu May 11, 2006 3:27 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
dammit... blue, donŽt let this stackis guy win the auction... otherwise weŽll have hax around forever!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

jerico

Post Fri May 12, 2006 8:12 am   Reply with quote         

bump

GrampZ

Post Fri May 12, 2006 9:37 am   Reply with quote         

jerico wrote:
bump

Go Stackis!! Looks like Zordsupreme fell by the wayside...

Michel

Post Fri May 12, 2006 12:24 pm   Reply with quote         

GrampZ wrote:
There's a cool website called http://www.esnipe.com/ Where you can put in the auction information, your bid, and the time you want to bid in relation to the end of the auction. Typically about 7 seconds. You set it and forget it and it places your bid at the last possible second. Used it many times. the competition has no idea you're there until it's too late. The cost to use the site is virtually pennies. This way you don't have to be anywhere near a computer and your bid goes in just as you want it to. Great auction tool for the busy person.

Great link GrampZ, I'll be sure to use this when I can't be there for bidding in the last 20 seconds.

Last minute bidding has always been my technique; then people think the item is not desirable and you get it for cheaper.

arcaico

Post Fri May 12, 2006 1:43 pm   Reply with quote         

where the hell is bluelurker????? DAMN BLUE!!! HAX IS AHEAD AGAIN!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!! Ya gonna let the california wussy beat ya aussie????? Evil or Very Mad

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Lifetime Advantage on EBAY!! - Reply to topic