Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PSC Scroll Sources & Stories - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Crappy end? Mr Reindude? Laughing

ReinMan

Post Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Yer Blue Planet had SERIOUS "Ring Dropout" on the right side! Razz

Ya couldn't leave me a Fully Circular Ring, now could you? You have to make the Old Man work HARDER!

AND, now, MASON tells me it ain't FAIR the way I "got" to do mine between two other chops! Shocked

Next thing you know SOMEONE will be beyotching about the fact that there is 1) an accordion 2) an ReinMan in my ScrollChop. Crying or Very sad

REINMAN: (*turns to manager and booking agent*) "Man this is a TUFF room you've go me booked into!"

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Well ya could have simply asked! I could have offered you one for discount! oh wait, I already did, 20% off the blue planet's rings! Laughing

ReinMan

Post Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:57 pm   Reply with quote         

I just thought you were being Rather Cruel. But in the end it Served My Purposes!

Post Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:01 pm   Reply with quote         

OK...for mine...I drew ablank with the white....a...blank.
Eve suggested clouds to brighten it up a bit since everything was kinda dark...soooo...I added clouds which called for a blue sky...then somehing just came to me about putting hands of the kids reaching out to me...

Rein...seriously...that's a scary picture of the accordion!!! Laughing

cafn8d

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:40 am   Reply with quote         

Yay! for blank spaces

...oops. Embarassed
Laughing

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:05 am   Reply with quote         

Well, I came up with the kid reaching out because at psc we're all like kids reaching out to get better and better.

Most of us start here as total newbies, but within a short (or long time) we can create beautifull things (or at least we hope so Smile ), this is represented by earth (the most beautifull creation we are able to grab)

Only thing that bothered me was the hand from DP, didn't really fit into my idea :p but I guess I could integrate it well with my own arm and try to let the baby sprout from the other side.

(btw, it's the same arm as in this one http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/101900/bikers-tools.html )

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:09 am   Reply with quote         

Fine here's fer all the people who are bugging me... Smile

All my ideas and inspirations...

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Grefix wrote:

Only thing that bothered me was the hand from DP, didn't really fit into my idea :p)

HEY...I had to try and figure out what to do with those darned pencils! Laughing Shocked Laughing

ReinMan

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Hmphh!

YOU all think YOU had problems! Rolling Eyes

cafn8d

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:34 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Grefix wrote:

Only thing that bothered me was the hand from DP, didn't really fit into my idea :p)

HEY...I had to try and figure out what to do with those darned pencils! Laughing Shocked Laughing

um....
wendysmurfie wrote:
@DP! ... Laughing want to hear something funny.. the part that i worked on the most and the most difficult of my chop:....... getting the pink pencil out of the box! Laughing glad to see you put it back in there Razz Razz Razz Laughing You made a beautifull chop there, well done!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
:
ReinMan wrote:
Hmphh!

And a freakin' flower garden on the OTHER side! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Cool thread idea, Caf!

I named mine "Maiden Voyage" 'cause we're all on this trip together...going wherever and stuff. Wanted the PSC logo in there to start it off and decided it needed a blowfish...'cause we're all full of ...err....sea water. One of the fish's name is Darwin.

There'll be a naming contest for the other ones at some future date. Laughing Razz

anabrin

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:05 pm   Reply with quote         

A sad story:
A lot ot thousands of africans to throw oneself into the sea in smalls boats looking for a future in Spain, but often enough they only find the death.
The nude tree symbolize that famine is ravaging their country
The vampire represent the bloodsuckers who sell a future that not exist.
A tragedy... Crying or Very sad .

All sources ( 6 ) were found at google.
I enjoy taking part in this Scroll, and i enjoy seeing it every days waiting news and new images, great images ( I don't know if the mine doesn't measure up).
Thanks to everybody Smile
( Sorry by mistakes)
Ana

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:16 pm   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:
Grefix wrote:

um....
wendysmurfie wrote:
@DP! ... Laughing want to hear something funny.. the part that i worked on the most and the most difficult of my chop:....... getting the pink pencil out of the box! Laughing glad to see you put it back in there Razz Razz Razz Laughing You made a beautifull chop there, well done!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
:
ReinMan wrote:
Hmphh!

And a freakin' flower garden on the OTHER side! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing

cafn8d

Post Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:49 am   Reply with quote         

Don't know about anyone else, but I find all these stories of inspiration inspiring! Very Happy Quite entertaining, too! Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PSC Scroll Sources & Stories - Reply to topic