Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Marx is here - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Goat1981

Post Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:31 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:

Exactly... Confused

blue_lurker

Post Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:49 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:

Goat1981
17 Sep 2006 12:31 am

Quote:
ReyRey wrote:

Damn it you guys its flogging a dead horse...not beating it up...now get it right....

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:06 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:

Sorry if you simpathize with him cause you were an arrogant prick when you entered this site and only realized that wouldn't lead ya nowhere after a couple of months marco

hey, now now, I wasn't arrogant, I was a hip hop gangsta allstar, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing oh memories of being an absolute fool on a stick... ahhhhh Very Happy

marcoballistic

Post Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:44 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing @ Blue

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:15 pm   Reply with quote         

I like your street lamp chop, it has a nice look to it, but as was said, time to shed the sig. they don't go far here, don't be discouraged by the harsh treatment around here from a few of the choppers that talk a lot of shit, and hardly ever chop, I won't name names, anyway you have 7 more grace chops, and then the gloves come off, this is a tough crowd here sometimes, if you need some help, ask tofu, he's honest, just hide your wallet Laughing just kidding Fu, OK get back 2 it

Marx-Man

Post Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:46 am   Reply with quote         

Dun worry i wont be discouraged from posting up my work.

Its really easy to tell who the pro's are from well the not so.

the pro's are like...
yeah ya did a nice job more power to ya.

while the others step on ya for the lil things. and vote mr popular etc.

not too fussed about them though. ya get
much better results because instead of people lickin ya ahole they condemn even the best works making it even more of a challenge
poking holes in the smallest thing helps me perfect my art plus the other forums give me the realistic answers i need. like whoa you did that... and nice colour scheme and application of layout rules and grid systems.

course some people take things more personally than others. sorry to offend tho.

As far as boasting goes. i dont think boasting is a good thing to do but it was necassary in this case.

for those who did say how to improve my work i know who to come to if i need some help.
and the rest...
we shall see how that turns out

Paul Von Stetina

Post Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:05 am   Reply with quote         

Rey is the go to guy around here, if he offer's advice, I'd listen, and take it, this is a great site to improve your skills, lots af raw tallent too, I hope we see more of your work Smile

Marx-Man

Post Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:17 am   Reply with quote         

yeah ya can tell.. your quite good too. shame about the whole intro thing getting too much but...

When ya in the public eye ya learn to take the flak aswell as the good. it shows with a good deminer and less spitfulness. etc there are some nice people on this site tho.

dunno

Post Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:08 am   Reply with quote         

Marx-man wrote:
... nice colour scheme and application of layout rules and grid systems...

dang! now i know what it all reminds me of:
my driving license!
ya know, ages back i went to the driving school, had those theory courses and finally got the license. i thought "whoa, now i know everything about right-of-way rules and parking grids".
sheesh, it took me like 2 years or so to get the hang of the real traffic! might be, because i'm livin in a big town, but believe me, PSC is a huge city!

so, don't worry, i'm not beatin you, but still curious what you will bring up here.

... and the horse may rest in peace now... Smile

marcoballistic

Post Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:10 am   Reply with quote         

Amen to that Laughing

couldb5150

Post Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:34 am   Reply with quote         

Holy Sheeeit I just stumbled across this oh so entertaining thread and cant believe what Im reading(hearing)....I can summ this whole thing up with one statement.........comes from the lyrics of a composer whos name now I cannot remember (circa 1970) but the words go something like ......for he who claims to be a wise man.....well its he that surely does not know!!!!

Put that on your bumber sticker Marx man!!!!

Living in Calif I have the wonderful treat of daily dealing w people whom are so insecure w themselves and what people think of them and who the TRUELY are that the assume these personas of greater than tho....(not that u do or did) ...and its funny ...evey time I hear those insaciable words..."I know it all"...I immediately know that person doesnt and further more ....probably knows far less than he REALLY thinks he does......Im a young 41 years old ...hve gone to private catholic schools all my life grade,high school and colleg (go trojans) ..and ya know what ...i am still taking classes on thos subjects I find interesting and have on occasion opted to repeat a class I have already taken ...( and rec an A+ in) just because I KNEW THAT I DIDNT KNOW IT ALL!!!!....Sean (Shaman) put it very concisely...we are all here to learn....IMHO we are (i am) here to learn,create,help if I can and most of all have fun....
and IMHO the second one looses sight of any of the forementioned ....well then he (or she ...never forget the chop~chicks mind you) may as well put the ole keyboard and mouse away for a bit and re-evaluate just what they want from PSC...........its an awesome site w awesome people (w the exception of that Rey Rey guy and Marco ..and Shaman and ...oops did I say that outloud?...LOLOL bwahahahaha (jk guys and u know it) but i digress ..actuall those guys along w a ton of others are vey cool people.....as u2 (cool name for a band huh ) will find in time....there is a dynamic versatile dichodomy of people...personalities and talent in here ...AND WE ALL KNOW ALLOT....NONE KNOW IT ALL AND WE LEARN...CREATE AND HAVE FUN DAILY!!!........SOOOOOOOO

Like the song says STFU and chop damnit......

(couldb5150) slowly steps down from his soap box.......screen fades to black......

Oh and as I tell ALL my dates.........sorry this thing is so long!!!....

Bwahahahahah I slay me....and someone pleeeeease make the voices in my head go away!!!!

im off like a prom dress!!!

CB

marcoballistic

Post Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:53 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Mike your proper of your nut crazy woo hoo Laughing

Showcase

Post Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:58 am   Reply with quote         

Its ALIVE! ITS ALIVE!!
Sorry, its not a dead horse yet...I just found this thread Very Happy
Marx-man wrote:
Its really easy to tell who the pro's are from well the not so.

the pro's are like...

while the others step on ya for the lil things. and vote mr popular etc.

aaaah yes. you make an excellent point here. Clearly, with your concise description of the BIG things in Willemakit's mockery chop (done in jest I believe). In this thread you said...

Marx-man wrote:
not too bad some major probs one being a face coming out of the recent bullet hole made in the screen..

the font used on the labels are also incorrect need fixing
label maker fonts online should help ya

If that is any indication of how you'll NOT be nitpicky, I quiver to think of all the help you and your expertise will be. Kudos to you man.

Marx-man wrote:
the pro's are like...

For the record, I made a note that as long as I offer up nothing but gratuitous praise, I too, can be a pro. WOOT!

Marx-man wrote:
not too fussed about them though. ya get
much better results because instead of people lickin ya ahole they condemn even the best works making it even more of a challenge. poking holes in the smallest thing helps me perfect my art plus the other forums give me the realistic answers i need. like whoa you did that... and nice colour scheme and application of layout rules and grid systems.

I don't get it...do you want the "ahole" licking or not? First, the pros are full of nothing but praise and you dont worry about the "others". Then...THEN you like it when there is no "ahole" licking cuz when you get HELPFUL pointers like "Whoa, you did that" or "Nice job", it provides you with the "answers" you need. Take it from me, egoes need a lot of support. Im sure you wont be disappointed here. It all just seems like you love your "ahole" licking.
Marx-man wrote:
As far as boasting goes. i dont think boasting is a good thing to do but it was necassary in this case.

Right ON DUDE! When in doubt, greet a group of people with, "Hi, my name is Phil N Leblank, and I know it ALL!" How could anyone be upset about this. you keep on boasting...you'll go far.

I think Im caught up now. Smile
Anyway, welcome to PSC. Your ego has cramped things a bit but we'll all just squeeze in a bit tighter to make room for you and all of your wonder.

Post Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:08 am   Reply with quote         

ever heard the saying let sleeping dogs lye aplies to horses to ya know

Showcase

Post Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:13 am   Reply with quote         

Let sleeping horses lie?
Thats ridiculous. It makes no sense that way.

Have YOU ever heard of "punctuation"?

Im still confused about the whole "ahole licking" vs "providing answers" thing...

Just circle the approriate answer...

1. "Nice Job" = ahole licking OR helpful
2. "WHOA, you did that?" = ahole licking OR helpful
3. "Nice Color scheme" = ahole licking OR helpful

answering those three questions will go a long way in helping me be much more supportive with my future comments and understand more clearly just what sort of helpful comments you're looking for.
Thanks.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Marx is here - Reply to topic