Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Marx to be or not to be - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Marx Oppinion

11%

11%

[ 5 ]

Meh Hes ok

7%

7%

[ 3 ]

Indifferent

16%

16%

[ 7 ]

Meh he can be a bit of a twat

64%

64%

[ 27 ]

Total Votes: 42

Micose

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:34 am   Reply with quote         

i used to be like u,betwwen 18 to 22 may be, and i miss this period, great time, sure to be a sort of cool guy acting like a provocating rat (?) then, a woman changed my way of expressing myself, this thing called love i think, changed my way of exteriorizing things but inside i was the same, a good boy, a bit stupid.
because i really think you are a good guy and u play very well this drama u feel like to have to be in.
Well, while i remember, several things make me change apart from the woman i told u about, like to know once,a bit more who i was through the knowledge of what i had to do to earn "respect", and in fact this thing i had to do was to paint.
The balance between too much self-confidence and fear to be discovered as a simple human being (we feel all like this at 20yo with this idea that adult world is full of sh@@, which is pretty true by the way). But it's just a question of role, we just are characters and HAVE TO find our own way to play.
Finally i thinkthat to know that theres 6 billions people on planet Earth, i mean really thi,nk about it is a way to come back to real life, to know that thay are people that u never met, that is alw<ays better than u (of course it doesn't work if u keep thinking ur The One). Think yet that PSC is a mini planet ok ? But i remember too that comments like "best of show","best artsy work in this site" are yet incredible to hear, and those comments don't put u on a pedestal (is it english?),they are good and in the mean time, pretty objective. Objectivism for u to learn. So STFUAC but go check the real life too, it could be useful. If u are an artist, u have the luck of enjoying really wht u do without needing commenting,provocating and stuffs, if not u will always be in this circle u just are, not because ur not an artist but because MAYBE u have abilities to do great things but in the mean time ur still in teenage febrility that i talked before. So lots of hope for u. I know a bunch of artists that were asses at 20 (well some still are)as i said and those people are slower to devlopp adult abilities.
(Sorry for my english people i just wake up).
SO its just a question of time.
Just a note: when i talked about artists i talked about artists of life -players in the Big game- no need to have a pencil in the hand to fit my feinition here.

Later...; and no i don't thk u should take another name, be brave and if u change, the name won't have any importance.
ReyRey

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:55 am   Reply with quote         

I was going to say something really meaningful. Then I remembered,I don't care enough to write any more. Shut the fuck up and chop. Cool Have a nice day. Very Happy

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:01 am   Reply with quote         

Have a nice day, too.
I should be doing other things now. Ok, happy day to u all!

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:34 am   Reply with quote         

I totally agree with Rey Very Happy

MindGraph

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:56 am   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
....and furthermore, I'd ask other members here at PSC to think twice before replying anywhere to this guy.....and feeding his craving for attention. Lets give him some space so that he can quietly get on with his chops.

I'm only here to support your words buck. I come here to chop and meet good ppl. It's my choice who I speak to and what I get involved with. Personally I don't even notice you around Marx except for an occasional chop or if I see you in the "who's online" list. Too many ppl feeding into this and mostly because of your entrance. I prefer to go on with the values of this site and I don't really care how you act. Just put your chops in and move on. sorry Buck...I spoke too much but your absolutely right....LET'S MOVE ON!!

Marx-Man

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:03 am   Reply with quote         

i dont need attention...

if i needed attention i would be on tv

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:21 am   Reply with quote         

Everybody needs attention. The person who told you you wouldn't need it is a liar. Even if it was yourself. Razz

gravyboat

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:06 pm   Reply with quote         

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
ReinMan

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Heinlein

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:23 pm   Reply with quote         

I agree, enough already!!!!

arcaico

Post Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:36 am   Reply with quote         

samuelb wrote:
You're like the black sheep of PSC. We don't hate you Wink
You're just being you and we 'll just have to live with that Laughing

Speak for yerself mate... 62% don't think the same...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:39 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

samuelb

Post Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:05 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
samuelb wrote:
You're like the black sheep of PSC. We don't hate you Wink
You're just being you and we 'll just have to live with that Laughing

Speak for yerself mate... 62% don't think the same...

I know, and I'm one of them 62% Laughing But still, what can we do about it. You think Marx shouldn't be here coz we don't like him?

http://www.shmugle.com
ScionShade

Post Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:25 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:

arcaico

Post Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Marx-Man wrote:
Considered closed remove

Marx-Man wrote:
closed

well... If 67% of psc wanted me off, I 'd want to consider it closed to... Twisted Evil

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Marx to be or not to be - Reply to topic