Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - My new kitty - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:00 am   Reply with quote         

Meow

Post Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:36 am   Reply with quote         

Awww cute kitty you have there.

Here's mine Kiki. She's very old.

Also, my pug puppy Roxie (used as source here).
http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1795/pug-face.html

Micose

Post Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:12 am   Reply with quote         

ur old kittie looks adorable as well as da pug, i remember,i made one my fav chop with ur dog.
Paul Von Stetina

Post Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Lazy bums Cool

Party at all hours Shocked

2 more of mine

my mom's Siamese

Micose

Post Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing Paul, i luv this taenia one, in fact half teniae-half E.T , hahahahahhaha
dunno

Post Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Megpowergirl wrote:
...The docs also told me that the kitty might help me feel a little better. My back has been bothering me really bad. I have started physical therapy for it. I have so much pain sometimes that it makes me do labor breathing. So far at home, my back doesn't seem to hurt that bad. He takes my mind off of it. Plus, just having the company is nice...

try to make him sleep on your back (if you can lie comfy then).
its better than any med or stuff.

Micose

Post Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:03 pm   Reply with quote         

dunno wrote:
Megpowergirl wrote:
...The docs also told me that the kitty might help me feel a little better. My back has been bothering me really bad. I have started physical therapy for it. I have so much pain sometimes that it makes me do labor breathing. So far at home, my back doesn't seem to hurt that bad. He takes my mind off of it. Plus, just having the company is nice...

he 's right, it works
Megpowergirl

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:57 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
dunno wrote:
Megpowergirl wrote:

he 's right, it works

now, why is that? Is it their body heat? I do have a hard time lying on my tummy right now, but I'm sure he would sleep on my back...

Everyone's Kitties are so cute!

I'm glad that we can all talk about other things, like kitties... Smile another reason why I missed everyone so much!

Micose

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:43 am   Reply with quote         

Their heat is like ours , not more, but i think the trick is in the static electrecity their produce, that might "play" with our own ions, sthg like that. Personally what i like and smooths me its their "ronron" how do u say in english , their "rrrrr rrrrr".
dunno

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Megpowergirl wrote:
now, why is that? Is it their body heat? I do have a hard time lying on my tummy right now, but I'm sure he would sleep on my back...

the normal temperature of a cat is supposedly 38°-39°, which is somewhat 2° more than ours. so, they are warm and thats good for muscles etc.
the other thing is indeed the "rrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr" what micose mentioned ( Laughing ). its kinda proven that it has a strong relaxing effect on the human nerves. not only on the "brain", but also the basic nervous system.
there you go...

Megpowergirl

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:18 pm   Reply with quote         

ok, well thanks guys. Therapist said that I had more mobiliy today then last time, so cross your fingers for me.

Kitties are so cute... sometimes I wish they wouldn't grow up and they'd just stay small and cute and playful.

off topic here, anyone else having really cold weather for October right now? How about snow?! It snowed yesterday...talk about crazy.

EJH

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:44 pm   Reply with quote         

my little one:

It was taken with a camera phone, so it's kind of fuzzy and bright, but I like it Smile

Megpowergirl

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:11 pm   Reply with quote         

EJH wrote:
my little one:

It was taken with a camera phone, so it's kind of fuzzy and bright, but I like it Smile

very cute... siamese?

EJH

Post Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:01 am   Reply with quote         

Megpowergirl wrote:
very cute... siamese?

The place I adopted her from told me she's a siamese/lynx point mix. She has the siamese coloring-- cream-colored body (which has actually darkened quite a bit as she's gotten older), dark ears and tail, blue eyes. But her face and legs have a gray tabby pattern.

Sweetest cat ever, and she even plays fetch... I throw balls of paper, and she chases them, picks them up in her mouth and brings them back. Very Happy

brummeegirl

Post Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi Megpowergirl!

Here's a photo of one of my cats, Wishbone. He just wondered into my home one day when he was a kitten, half starved and has been part of the family ever since. He is very independant so spends most of his time outdoors. He has some funny characteristics, you cant help but laugh at him!

This is 'the bitch' that my brother so kindly calls our cat! She is called cha cha and isnt a bitch, just old and grumpy but she is a lovely cat who follows me around everywhere trying to get cuddles and kisses - she is very sweet. She is a bit strange because she likes to eat kebabs, currys, chinese and much much more!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - My new kitty - Reply to topic