Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - The YouTube (and other useless findings) Repository VOTENOW! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

post all the YouTubes and stuff here

yes, please post them here

66%

66%

[ 20 ]

no, I love weeding through all the crap!

10%

10%

[ 3 ]

Showcase, why you gotta be so lovable?

23%

23%

[ 7 ]

Total Votes: 30

Showcase

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:45 pm   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:
Out of this whole forum the biggest problem I'm having in it all is this and then I'll shut up (put small print here). What the hell are you thinking when your in the fun and games category that a artist's website is gonna pop up when you click on it. Now THAT would need some organising...and how the hell do you spell organis(z)ing. My way looks like orgasmsings or ...wait...I changed the subject. Actually I do need help. Disregard anything above. And Show I am comfortable enough with my manhood to do this..... Hug that's you on the left. I'm blushing cause I'm not THAT comfortable with it.

see, thats just it, I dont do it from the "Fun and Games" section of the forum. I find the active topics on the home page...as do many others I think. Its really the only way to find them fast since the redesign. (especially with all those sticky profile threads that havent been used in MONTHS in the Fun and Games section Smile )

thanks for the hug comfy man.

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Slow day at work, showcase?

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Anyone ever try to chop a chop?? Hee hee Razz

Showcase

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:42 pm   Reply with quote         

nancers wrote:
Slow day at work, showcase?

YEAH! you wanna go outside and play or sumptin?

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Showcase wrote:
...I dont do it from the "Fun and Games" section of the forum. I find the active topics on the home page...as do many others I think. Its really the only way to find them fast since the redesign

that's how i view forum topics too. it would be handy to have an indication on the home page as to what subforum the active topics are in

EJH

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Showcase wrote:
HOLY OVERLOAD GILLIGAN!!

what'cha say we use this thread to post all of your funny, exciting, amazing and dramatic movie and shockwave things in this one single thread. Then it can all be found (overlooked) quickly and easily

Wha'dya say?

Dfwsusan, you go first Smile

Couldn't agree more... good call, Show.

Many people here just don't have the time to go sifting through the forums section by section, but rather rely on the most recent topic list on the main page.

Lately, it's been quite heavy on the "funny" video links and e-mail-forward-type threads. There's just no need to have a separate thread for each one-- it causes some of the discussion threads to get buried quickly.

MindGraph

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:29 pm   Reply with quote         

dumbat wrote:
Showcase wrote:
...I dont do it from the "Fun and Games" section of the forum. I find the active topics on the home page...as do many others I think. Its really the only way to find them fast since the redesign

that's how i view forum topics too. it would be handy to have an indication on the home page as to what subforum the active topics are in

That is an excellent idea dumbat as well as Showcases (I'm feeling bile saying that). I am not a computer programmer but I'm sure the forum topic can be put in the post somehow even if it's just a code. Good point and Showcase I did realize why you didn't know what forum topic you were going into because I do the same thing. I was just looking to give you a hug. You need lot's of them Yuck Wink (from others that is)

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:58 am   Reply with quote         

sorry, can't remember who posted this...but it's cool for those who haven't seen it...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1522158746296131750

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - The YouTube (and other useless findings) Repository VOTENOW! - Reply to topic