Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - US-Elections - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:09 pm   Reply with quote         

It even gets better Shocked Very Happy

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1557842,00.html

The Germans know a Nazi when they see one.

Sassy

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:15 pm   Reply with quote         

I have to wonder if Bush will now give Rumsfeld another position to avoid this...

""U.S. officials have long feared that legal proceedings against "war criminals" could be used to settle political scores.""

Here is a REAL eye opener on Bush's Personality for those who can't figure it out..sorta like chopping perspective if you can't put your finger on whats wrong its his Perspective on things Sad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_drunk

http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0402-06.htm

BAck to STFUACing lets hope he dosen't resist the change the voters have asked for before we have to demand it....

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:26 pm   Reply with quote         

I wonder if J Bush will be the third of the family to run for presidency!?

Real estate magnas have ruined the beauty of the everglades even if the restoration project was full of promess, but they fired the best and the most sincere ecologist who wrote honest reports that tell that the project is not reaching its goals. Who supports J Bush??

Why am I talking about it? because there are so many wonderful people in the USA but the rest of the world continues to beleive that americans are all the same. People defending the everglades and other american treasures (world treasures indeed) with all their energy.
Maybe that Fox, CNN, and BBC are corrupted, but the internet is not, and the internet is an american invention. (surely it was developped for the cold war, but visionary people saw its potential as a new media).

Crowned

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:28 pm   Reply with quote         

ask non american about american national parks and they will tell you they would love to visit them. Thanks to people like Frederic Law Olmstead (Central park landscape architect) and others who defended the idea of protecting nature.

all in all, most of the anti-american ideas are actually american ideas, they are just spoken loudly outside the USA. Americans love to work not to talk like europeans. Actions speak louder than words.

ReinMan

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Hmmmm.....

I ALWAYS tell the truth.
The last thing I said was false.

Hmmmmm....

Sassy

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Crowned wrote:
I wonder if J Bush will be the third of the family to run for presidency!?

Real estate magnas have ruined the beauty of the everglades even if the restoration project was full of promess, but they fired the best and the most sincere ecologist who wrote honest reports that tell that the project is not reaching its goals. Who supports J Bush??

Why am I talking about it? because there are so many wonderful people in the USA but the rest of the world continues to beleive that americans are all the same. People defending the everglades and other american treasures (world treasures indeed) with all their energy.
Maybe that Fox, CNN, and BBC are corrupted, but the internet is not, and the internet is an american invention. (surely it was developped for the cold war, but visionary people saw its potential as a new media).

Crowned I don't think it will be Jeb Sr. tho thank god we are rid of him as Governer (Crist is a clone tho)..we had a double wammy with both of the Bush Boys and Jeb is the smarter of the 2 but there is a THIRD generation being groomed..for those of you who don't know him Meet ...John Ellis "Jeb" Bush Jr. and he is half hispanic ...that might set well with the Cubans in florida...will it ever end??

[/url

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Here is his first Mug Shot

AUSTIN, Texas - The youngest son of Florida Gov. Jeb Bush was arrested early Friday and charged with public intoxication and resisting arrest, law enforcement officials said.
Wonder why he dosen't have a little number card unless they already have his number... Laughing Laughing

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:53 pm   Reply with quote         

"come on everybody,
let's do the conga!
You would never think
I'd use a bong-ah!"

etc...

ScionShade

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul, Sassy..
you guys are bringing nothing to the table that is enlightening, helpful, useful in any way.
You make it appear as the only good thing about the democrats winning power is that now you are vindicated, were right all along, and now it's payback time.

Sassy

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:04 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Paul, Sassy..
you guys are bringing nothing to the table that is enlightening, helpful, useful in any way.
You make it appear as the only good thing about the democrats winning power is that now you are vindicated, were right all along, and now it's payback time.

NO Scion its not payback time its CLEAN UP time.We could have saved alot of Soldiers lives,heartache and money if people had seen the REAL Situation instead of being lied to by the Goverment and other things not worth going into.THe fact that this administration STILL does not see a problem and were surprised by the Voters Choices shows their never ending arrogance and to understand them is to defeat this mentality.

BTW I am not a Democrat.I was taught to vote for the best PERSON for the job.I did vote for Reagans 1st term but saw the alzeimers and didn't vote for him the second time ( they hid it from the public and he was re-elected) and have not voted Republican since.I call it like I see it and I do my research and make educated choices for ME.

Just because you may know about the stuff Paul and I posted does not mean ev1 knows it..Knowledge is Power Shocked and enlightening to frightning proportions sometimes

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:10 pm   Reply with quote         

International Criminal Court:

"The United States has not ratified the treaty creating the court, and has stated it does not intend to do so. The country's main objections are the interference with their national sovereignty and a fear of politically motivated prosecutions."
= We'll do what we want and where we want, STFU.

Kyoto Protocol:

"The United States (U.S.), although a signatory to the protocol, has neither ratified nor withdrawn from the protocol. The signature alone is symbolic, as the protocol is non-binding over the United States unless ratified. The United States is as of 2005 the largest single emitter of carbon dioxide from the burning of fossil fuels."
= We have bigger cars and cheap fuel is written to the constitution.

Better days coming?

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Scion, I love this country, and the freedom of speech that comes with it, my father chased hitler and his fascist all over Africa and Europe until he went down, otherwise you would be speaking German right now, that, or you would never have been conceived, anyway, if you studied history, you would know that it was Prescott Bush (W's Grandfather) and his cronies that banked Hitler into power, just do some research, our Govt. finally shut him down, and before that, his great grandfather helped form the Skull and Bones Fraternity at Yale, which later formed the CIA, the same CIA that John F. Kennedy vowed to smash into a million pieces, just before he had his head blown off, in case you have not figured it out yet, the Bush family is ALWAYS in power, regardless of who is running the Whitehouse, these people are professionals at twisting the truth to make them look good, they run the media, all the while they scream about the Liberal media, and poor gullable people that believe everything they hear on faux news, cry's whenever the real truth comes up, dude, I really thought you were a little smarter than to believe all the bullshit you hear on the news, please become better informed, our country and freedom is at stake, these people live and feed off of people like you, and it's not really your fault, it's hard to decide what's really true and right, when the main stream media molds your mind, good luck, I don't hate you, I just understand why you think the way you do.

Sassy

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:30 pm   Reply with quote         

LOL Reinman..La Cukuracha La Cukuracha..yada yada yada yaaaaaa...btw thats his sister Noelle with him..here is one of her Mugshots with added flavor.. Cool ya gotta see the humour in Politics

I think this goes along with what Paul said ...I found it very interesting
http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0412-32.htm

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:00 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:

it's a sad truth in western politics that a party rarely wins power. usually it's the governing party that loses it by pushing things too far

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Shocked Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - US-Elections - Reply to topic