Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - CHOP THE CHOPPER get ya photos in - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

L@rue

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:28 am   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:13 am   Reply with quote         

Just poppin in for a look, don't let this thread die!

Marco rattled my cage to get me movin, I hope it works Confused
Splodge don't look right without long hair Laughing

cherylm329

Post Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:39 am   Reply with quote         

But, I would like to be chopped, never even thought to do it myself, lol. I guess I will put image links here...?(I am a fan of Micose's work *wink wink*).

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/Cahreirsyal007/100_2285-1.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/Cahreirsyal007/100_2287-1.jpg

Micose

Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Glad to offer u this ,"Cheryl, fan of Micose" Very Happy -her its the low res version..i kept the big one if u want it. Wink
Micose

Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Cool Wink
ReinMan

Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Ah. I remember when I was new here and didn't know better than to HIDE myself from the world!! Wink

cherylm329

Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:50 pm   Reply with quote         

I love it!! Thanks so much for making it Very Happy The size you have there is perfect Very Happy

Micose wrote:

Glad to offer u this ,"Cheryl, fan of Micose" Very Happy -her its the low res version..i kept the big one if u want it. Wink

cherylm329

Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Bwahahaha, I like this. It's really funny because my hair use to be very long and I was often reffered to as cousin It Wink

[quote="ReinMan"]Ah. I remember when I was new here and didn't know better than to HIDE myself from the world!! Wink

Paul Von Stetina

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:30 pm   Reply with quote         

cherylm329

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:59 pm   Reply with quote         

[quote="Paul Von Stetina"]

Wow, your good, my face fit so well Wink Thanks!!

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Has anyone heard from Blue Lurker? He's been off the scene lately, I hope all is well Rolling Eyes We need some of these nubies to send in their pictures since we have a lot of chickens around here like Scion, he needs his own thread or something like that, (so he says), but I know he's just scared too many people will come out and hammer him Laughing Shocked Bok! BoK! Shocked And what about Eve? where did she go and hide? And Death of a Clown?, you won today, so the rules state that you have to post your picture also...BOK BOK! Oh yea, Burning Couch? Claf? where are you? Laughing

BroChris

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:55 pm   Reply with quote         

I thought about sending my picture in, but I realized that I haven't been chopping the chopper! So, I thought I'd start from the beginning and chop you all one by one. When I finish chopping everyone so far, I'll send my picture in.

I thought I'd also use your own chopping styles against you (as best as I can match it, anyways). I've finished 3 so far:

Marcoballistic - known for his bloody insanity

Megpowergirl - often has bright and beautiful shapes

bsoholic - makes many fun {gif}'s

digitalpharoah's picture isn't showing up on the forums anymore, can someone send it to me? Thanks.

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing All excellent Bro!!! Nice job replicating styles too.

(I'd send you DigitalPharoh's, but I don't have it saved any longer.)

Paul Von Stetina

Post Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Bro, you have quite a task at hand, so don't wait, send in your picture now Very Happy
But really, has anyone heard from Blue? PSC is kind of quiet, and boring without him around, we can get some mint jelly if it helps. Shocked Blue?

ScionShade

Post Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:04 pm   Reply with quote         

I'll settle for a thread, thread must be sticky at top for three years, contest source in a prize contest,on a major holiday or my birthday,all images posted become the sole property of scionshade,all images will be limited to following approved guidelines without exception.
Images will be posted in 1280X960 pixel width and height.
PSD's will be remanded to scionshade and approved
before posting. Minimum requirement of 26 layers to insure some basic level of quality. There shall be no depiction of violence,
gender modification,brutality, maiming,stupidity,incompetence,
incontinence, incorrect speeling,the color 'red', aroused animals,defecation,...gordonk...,
urination, religious iconification..wait..Ok iconification is ok,
drooling,crying,bleeding,SMILING,LAUGHING, in general, any having of a good time,mental instability, and/or mental deficiency , addition of female elements who are not absolutely hot and up to scionshade standards of beauty,intelligence, and skillful execution of feminine duties including but not excluding anything else, a proficient level of 'angler' skills. There shall be no reference to one Leif Anderson.period.
Other PSc users may be incorporated into image incumbent upon approval, examples, Rue for example is 'ok', but must look older than sionshade. Showcase must not be wearing his 'boy clothes'. Nancers must be forwardly displaying her natural
uncovered womanass. ..you get the idea.
The full 106 page 'PDF" format manual of instructions and rules will be available shortly and linked to THIS post,
so keep your eyes open.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - CHOP THE CHOPPER get ya photos in - Reply to topic