Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - My Introduction! Seira - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Seira

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Since I just posted my first contest entry. I thought I should introduce myself. I found this site quite by accident and it looked interesting . . . so here I am.

I got interested in computer graphics a few years ago and started with Paint Shop Pro. I joined a few graphics groups in MSN and practiced.

I was hired freelance to create some flyers and print work and found out I really needed to learn Photoshop. And from there I just progressed into Illustrator and a little flash and some web design. I also design databases.

Hopefully you will all be patient with me . . . as forums and some of the slang is new to me ( I am an old lady and not up on the current buzz all the time . . LOL)

Looking forward to participating!

Seira

P.S. I read all the rules and it states that I am not able to vote in the contests until I have posted 10 of my own entries. . . but when I view an entry it says I have 25 votes. Am I able to vote already?

Micose

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Seira wrote:
Since I just posted my first contest entry. I thought I should introduce myself. I found this site quite by accident and it looked interesting . . . so here I am.

I got interested in computer graphics a few years ago and started with Paint Shop Pro. I joined a few graphics groups in MSN and practiced.

I was hired freelance to create some flyers and print work and found out I really needed to learn Photoshop. And from there I just progressed into Illustrator and a little flash and some web design. I also design databases.

Hopefully you will all be patient with me . . . as forums and some of the slang is new to me ( I am an old lady and not up on the current buzz all the time . . LOL)

Looking forward to participating!

Seira

P.S. I read all the rules and it states that I am not able to vote in the contests until I have posted 10 of my own entries. . . but when I view an entry it says I have 25 votes. Am I able to vote already?

Hi and welcome Seira, don't worry if u have to learn all the "bad" talking of our mates, i'm french and i learnet very quick though...and you don't look that old , if i refer to your avatar!
Well your 25 votes ...weird...i don't remember i had 25 votes before my 10th submission...but don't hurry for the vote thing, lol...well...u'll see...

So good chopping to you and enjoy PSC , u did the right choice ! Cool
Sassy

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome Seira..

Just ignore that 25 votes untill you have your 10 entries,you'll get an error message but you can leave comments Smile

I am in Florida at the moment also, Tampa/Ocala Area's there are quite a few FLoridians on the site just enjoy, have a good time and play...

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome, Seira!

BroChris

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:19 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome to psc. Nice job on your first chop. It's doing a lot better than my first one here!
oregongal

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi Seira - I am a newbie here as well, and lovin it. Nice to have another "she" here, too. Smile

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome to PSC Seira, just have fun, we have a pretty good group of people here that are always willing to help, same for you oregongal, welcome, even though you're not that new here Very Happy

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:46 pm   Reply with quote         

BOO! Cool

splodge

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:49 pm   Reply with quote         

run away now both of you, run away now and never look back, we will send your soles via PM, what you doing reading this???? gooooo"""

Hallcross Toots
rashdog
Site Moderator

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome!
Your voting ability will take place automatically after your 10th post. You'll get error messages until then if you try to vote.

Have fun!
Smile

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome Seira,

You will be amazed at some of the artistic ideas that people come up with here. As you will progress, you too will develop your own style and skills. Thats what its all about. Enjoy and happy choppin!

Very Happy

splodge

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:10 pm   Reply with quote         

will send souls after you get your soles back Very Happy

no one ever watches my free tutorials, but if you want to get good quick, download a shit load of thiese, watch and learn one a day you'll soon be as good as me, then runaway,
http://www.hallcross.co.uk/free%20stuff/ps_tuts.html

Hallcross Toots
mikey

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome to the show Seira" enjoy, learn and have fun! Very Happy

Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:05 am   Reply with quote         

Welcome aboard! You've stumbled upon one of the greatest sites on the internests (in my opinion). Stick around and you'll fit right in. Smile

Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:05 am   Reply with quote         

*double posted* Confused

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - My Introduction! Seira - Reply to topic