Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - THE SHAMAN AUDIO/VIDEO DOWN MEMORY LANE! - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

couldb5150

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:58 am   Reply with quote         

HERE YA GO SHAMAN AS PROMISED........ENJOY!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=347045341184948242&hl=en

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGLiIYVdzqU

google video seems to stream better with larger view......
youtube is a bit crisper with smaller view once ya click the "original size" button at bottom right of screen.....

*NOTE* THE INITIAL VIDEO MAY SEEM A BIT FAST ....ITS ALL PART OF PRESENTATION.....THE REAL AWESOME STUFF IS AT THE MIDDLE AND END AT A CONSIDERABLY SLOWER PACE......
HOPE YA LIKE IT!!!
COMMENTS ENCOURAGED!!

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES SHAMAN!!!!

WHO'S NEXT?

5150.........AM I MENTAL?

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:21 am   Reply with quote         

That kicked ass 5150, and Sean, you got a great body of work there, lots of awsome and funny chops, I said it before, you're one of the reasons this place is so good bro. Very Happy

Granulated

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:06 am   Reply with quote         

couldb5150 wrote:
[color=blue][size=18]HERE YA GO SHAMAN AS PROMISED........ENJOY!

great stuff dude...but frustratingly brief (as you mentioned) glimpses of some superb chops.

ScionShade

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:03 am   Reply with quote         

NICE! Mr.Whipple needs a little Love.

Patre

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:41 am   Reply with quote         

Very good collection of Sean's terrific work...
Thanks,Couldb..

Mir

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:17 am   Reply with quote         

wow, really enjoyed that, what a great presentation, Shaman must be real proud to see his work being thus appreciated.
5150.........AM I MENTAL?
you are so not MENTAL!!! Arrow Cool

Micose

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Again, Coudbe, this is great. Shaman's work is very well exhibited this way

would be great to have all these in one thread Couldbe wht u think ?
lets count, u did 3 movies for now, its not too late.
cafn8d

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:57 pm   Reply with quote         

This is really awesome! It inspired me register for a free YouTube account just so I could rate that video "awesome!"--Hey, there ain't anythin' wrong with friendly voting on OTHER sites, is there? Wink

(btw, "cafn8d" was already taken, so I chose "cafn8d413"... I feel so unoriginal now... sigh.)

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Did Sean leave the building? Rolling Eyes

couldb5150

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:36 pm   Reply with quote         

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ELVIS.....OOPS SHAMAN HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!!

BWAHAAAAA

DONT KNOW...MAYBE HE HATES IT AND IS AFRAID TO TELL ME !!!!
LOL

CAR 54 WHERE ARE YOU????

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:41 pm   Reply with quote         

5150...Which program are you using to make these with?

couldb5150

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:47 pm   Reply with quote         

DIGITAL...
On this one i used magix movie edit pro 10 and 11
for the video editing an codecs(compression)....effects ..transitions etc.....very cool program w more options that actually work than most ppl need.....

....magix music maker5.0 pro/and music editor (for the audio remix..) and multiple audio mixdown

and then nero to burn to cd,svcd & dvd......

Ive been using the Magix pro software for awhile and am very happy w it.......has tons and tons of options,effects,text to speech,green,white and black boards(for weather person type insertion into video)...karaoke function (omits vocals).....will compress w any codec (indeo,dvix,windows,etc)out there and ultimate files can be avi,mpeg 2 or 4 dvix,wmv,real or mov (quicktime) does single or multiple passes on rendering ,nts/pal compatable...record modes digital,analog,audio or video...mp3 internal maker,cd/dvd full authoring and burning tools.....and what i really like about it is....any media in any media out....for example i have a wmv video a real video an avi and some footage on my hi 8 camcorder (which is considered analog) more footage on my dig cam corder ..pics in Photoshop saved as psd,jpg,bmp etc ...and 2 mp3's on a disc.......i can import any or all of them into the same project on different tracks audio/video or both (it will group and un group video footage automatically.......but i can take all those dif media formats load em up ediit to my taste...then save it in a mov (quicktime) final format and remeber mov was NOT any of the sources formats ....and Bam compressed rendered etc done...save to HD,cd/dvd or ISO file whatever ya choose!!!........loveit.....not the most user friendly ..and assumes ya know allot .....and customer srvc is limited but if ya want tons of options..w great results ....give it a whirl.....and have tons of ram ....lol

hope this helps ..ya asked!

cafn8d

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Sounds like a LOT of fun, that software! Hmmmmm......

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:10 pm   Reply with quote         

couldb5150 wrote:
DIGITAL...
On this one i used magix movie edit pro 10 and 11
for the video editing an codecs(compression)....effects ..transitions etc.....very cool program w more options that actually work than most ppl need.....

....magix music maker5.0 pro/and music editor (for the audio remix..) and multiple audio mixdown

and then nero to burn to cd,svcd & dvd......

Ive been using the Magix pro software for awhile and am very happy w it.......has tons and tons of options,effects,text to speech,green,white and black boards(for weather person type insertion into video)...karaoke function (omits vocals).....will compress w any codec (indeo,dvix,windows,etc)out there and ultimate files can be avi,mpeg 2 or 4 dvix,wmv,real or mov (quicktime) does single or multiple passes on rendering ,nts/pal compatable...record modes digital,analog,audio or video...mp3 internal maker,cd/dvd full authoring and burning tools.....and what i really like about it is....any media in any media out....for example i have a wmv video a real video an avi and some footage on my hi 8 camcorder (which is considered analog) more footage on my dig cam corder ..pics in Photoshop saved as psd,jpg,bmp etc ...and 2 mp3's on a disc.......i can import any or all of them into the same project on different tracks audio/video or both (it will group and un group video footage automatically.......but i can take all those dif media formats load em up ediit to my taste...then save it in a mov (quicktime) final format and remeber mov was NOT any of the sources formats ....and Bam compressed rendered etc done...save to HD,cd/dvd or ISO file whatever ya choose!!!........loveit.....not the most user friendly ..and assumes ya know allot .....and customer srvc is limited but if ya want tons of options..w great results ....give it a whirl.....and have tons of ram ....lol

hope this helps ..ya asked!

GROOVY! Thanks. I've had a video project in my head for a while now...

Sassy

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Wonderful Job Mike!!!! I saw it in Chat last night (wee hours) loved it but sat.dish went out so not sure you saw my comment....Alot of work in that and I am sure Sean wiull love it Very Happy

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - THE SHAMAN AUDIO/VIDEO DOWN MEMORY LANE! - Reply to topic