Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - off topic: Wii - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

arcaico

Post Wed May 02, 2007 5:01 pm   Reply with quote         

I´m thinking about buying a Wii, but I wanted to hear what people think about it. Any of you have tried it?

And no, I´m not choosing between Wii and stupid PS3. I won´t pay three times more for PS3 and its faded to extintion blue-ray technology.

Just wanna know a bit more about wii. Things like, do ya get bored easily, is the playability light and fun... I´ve liked it from what I saw in youtube and even in the wii.com site, but nothing beats real people feedback.

Thanks.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

glennhanna

Post Wed May 02, 2007 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         

If you want to watch BluRay DVDs on your HDTV, then get the PS3, it's way underpriced just for that feature alone. If you want to play games and have some real fun... get the wii.

heamburger

Post Wed May 02, 2007 5:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Wii seems to have very good play ability although you will look strange dancing arounds just to select play... wii's best stuff is the net play and the fact that it can browse the net something the others are lacking.... you can watch alluc.org on ur tv!

dont take this as expert though as i ave a 360.

Post Wed May 02, 2007 7:08 pm   Reply with quote         

I played wii at the mall, hell I didn't know what to do with the joystick and was moving it up and down like a madman! The 2nd time was actually fun..

If you're not on a Mac, you're wasting your time..

Post Wed May 02, 2007 7:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Go ahead and get one. It's cheaper than any other new console, and it is fun. Even my Marine brother wants one. Smile Plus, there seems to be tons of things you can do with those wiimotes if you're into modding things. I recommend it, even though I don't own one currently.

I was skeptical about it when it was first unveiled, thinking it wouldn't catch on, but it is definitely fun if you like moving around a bit to play games. The tennis and bowling games are neat, but there are lots of more advanced games to chose from, too.

Post Wed May 02, 2007 7:49 pm   Reply with quote         

the next post will be Ms.KIA

Micose

Post Wed May 02, 2007 9:13 pm   Reply with quote         

i only like FPS style games so i wouldnt get a Wii ...maybe i will be able to pay for the PS4 in 2011 ..;maybe ...or the ps3 in 2011 sound smore reasomnable hahahahah
supak0ma

Post Thu May 03, 2007 3:57 am   Reply with quote         

just wait and buy the ps3 in a couple of years, meanwhile, get a ps2. the wii is a joke starting from its name.

Post Thu May 03, 2007 10:02 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
i only like FPS style games so i wouldnt get a Wii ...maybe i will be able to pay for the PS4 in 2011 ..;maybe ...or the ps3 in 2011 sound smore reasomnable hahahahah

Won't Sony have gone bankrupt by then? Laughing

Post Thu May 03, 2007 10:37 am   Reply with quote         

Meh... The wii is for kids, the games are for kids and the wiimote is for kids. Most of the games for the wii are graphic challenged, Nintendo made the wii for people who wanted something different, not for gaming. If you want some descent games, you need to get either a xbox or PlayStation‼

supak0ma

Post Thu May 03, 2007 11:25 am   Reply with quote         

finestcall wrote:
Meh... The wii is for kids, the games are for kids and the wiimote is for kids. Most of the games for the wii are graphic challenged, Nintendo made the wii for people who wanted something different, not for gaming. If you want some descent games, you need to get either a xbox or PlayStation‼

WORD! Smile

Post Thu May 03, 2007 3:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Wii would like to play.

Marx-Man

Post Thu May 03, 2007 3:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Nintendo (make fun games your remember like mario and golden eye) Wii = interactivity loads and fun to play. - Zelda, fun games. (few of these)

Sony playstation has some good games like Final fantasy... errm ... errrrrrm... Yeah Devil may cry.. (Oh thats coming out for the xbox aswell so i hear ok errm an assload of racing games... and rayman... raymans cool he has like what no arms and legs just feet) playstation - consistant - FF, racing games (Sony crap on ther customers.)

(Microsoft... its like they named it after a small flacid Shocked, anyway. aside from the money grabbing they made a console that has a GUI that nags you to go online. Xbox - halo, First person shooters (Xbox live)

PC, (XP is better for games than vista (the reason i say this is bacuase on the back of the last game i looked at Tiberium wars... It need more ram and processor speed on vista... hahahahha)
Net play, mmorpg (World of warcraft, Command and conquer 3 tiberium wars, age of empires, sim city and the sims, backwards emulation of classic games like sonic, mario, street fighter and so on. online play as part of the package)

Mac... HAHAHAHAHAHA oh ok seriously... errm. Calculator? Razz

Nah heres the break dwon, Fps games like quake, urban terror (addon for quake heh go figure) and (gulp runescape... and miniclip.. macs are more for editing than games)

And lasty...

Post Thu May 03, 2007 3:35 pm   Reply with quote         

It's one of my all time favorite gaming systems. The only game i have is Wii Sports which came with it, i've had my wii since this previous Christmas and it's still so much fun. The only problem i've had with it so far is it sometimes it becomes out of sync with the wii-mote due to it being wireless i think. (not sure if it's just my wii or all) but all i have to do to fix it is hold the red "sync" button on bothe the wii and the wii-mote and it's fixed. (I have rented a few games for the wii as well. my favorites that i have rented are Rayman Raving Rabbids and Wario Ware)

arcaico

Post Thu May 03, 2007 3:44 pm   Reply with quote         

hmmmm... Joshu-way, if ya have wiisports for 6 months and did not get tired of it yet, it´s probably cause it´s really fun.

All this crap about hardcore games, blue-ray games, ultra high mega super resolution, etc etc, are not what I´m looking for... I want some silly fun games that allow you to blink more than 3 times per hour...

so I guess wii is ok for me. Smile I´ll give it a shot.

thanks for the feed back everyone.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - off topic: Wii - Reply to topic