Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - COOLABORATION COMPETITION - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

BeaverWithaBuzz

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:20 am   Reply with quote         

1) A poll can only go up to 10 options. We have more than 10 active teams.

2) How likely is it that a chop that uses NO source from the official DAILY source is going to WIN a DAILY contest?

3) You'll notice, we BEAVERS incorporated BOTH sources, see # 2.

WE ROCK!! Cool

And tips for fast non-advantaged posting in the future:

Compose your author's notes, including links, ahead of time. Then all you need to do is copy and paste them in when you're ready to upload. Procyon tested the chars. limit last night and it seems to cut off around 255.

DON'T sit on the HOMEpage and keep refreshing until the contest opens. CLICK on the CONTEST page instead. You'll have the "you should buy ADVANTAGE" message, but the link is still the contest page... just keep refreshing that until the thumbnails show up! Very Happy

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:27 am   Reply with quote         

ok people....shut up...let the masses vote. Goes and checks out the team cooooooollllaberaaaattiooning pics.

TheShaman

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:30 am   Reply with quote         

I didn't realize you could only have 10...: Confused

Reincaf/Cafman, you're the only ones getting a 'vote' from me, cause like yous said, yous incorporated todays source into your picture! Bow great job!

The rest of yous, I'll comment only, unless yous do the same. Problem solved for me.
Very Happy

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:37 am   Reply with quote         

And not trying to cause any havoc...but where in the rules of this does it state that you can vote for your own team under your "real" name???

Shocked

Quick...catch those wheels!!!!

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:37 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:

Reincaf/Cafman, you're the only ones getting a 'vote' from me, cause like yous said, yous incorporated todays source into your picture! Bow great job!

The rest of yous, I'll comment only, unless yous do the same. Problem solved for me.
Very Happy
Shocked

i didnt know there was a good point for using the tent.....thi sucks....believe me....or is it a joke.....huh?

Granulated

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:41 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:

Very Happy

bollocks !

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:43 am   Reply with quote         

Granulated wrote:
TheShaman wrote:

Very Happy

bollocks !

well in fact u just really pissed me off Sean with this sentence of yours you know that ?

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:43 am   Reply with quote         

The whole thing is bollocks.

Laughing

arcaico

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:44 am   Reply with quote         

BeaverWithaBuzz wrote:
2) How likely is it that a chop that uses NO source from the official DAILY source is going to WIN a DAILY contest?

3) You'll notice, we BEAVERS incorporated BOTH sources, see # 2.

WE ROCK!! Cool

however, you totally ignored eve's first statement on the competition...

Eve wrote:
Guess what?
We're hijacking the 18th daily comp.

instead, you decided to cheat playing a regular entry to get more votes, from people that are unaware of the competition.

shame on you two...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:47 am   Reply with quote         

2 solutions:
1-
im just a dumb frenchie and i dont get anything of the subtilities here
or
2-
that was really a stupid thing to say which add even more frustration to the one i get when i see the bad resolution of the resized 50K pic (not the one 125K that u can see with a simple click on pic)

arcaico

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:47 am   Reply with quote         

Hemmoroid-M wrote:
Granulated wrote:
TheShaman wrote:

Very Happy

bollocks !

well in fact u just really pissed me off Sean with this sentence of yours you know that ?

I make the french guy's words mine too...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:48 am   Reply with quote         

go one, keep acting like this and i will crash my computer on the wall...which would be a bad thing but would be better than killing sbdy...

TheShaman

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:51 am   Reply with quote         

Hemmoroid-M wrote:
Granulated wrote:
TheShaman wrote:

Very Happy

bollocks !

Which sentence Miscouch? I personally don't like you guys hijacking the contest, it "pisses me off" ...but thats just me being a spoil sport. So I'll comment on the ones I like (use it as a vote for your game or not) Either way, deal with it. You kids carry on with your hijack game.

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:53 am   Reply with quote         

CALM DOWN NAIKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
Micose

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:54 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
Hemmoroid-M wrote:
Granulated wrote:
TheShaman wrote:

Very Happy

bollocks !

Which sentence Micose? I personally don't like you guys hijacking the contest, it "pisses me off" ...but thats just me being a spoil sport. So I'll comment on the ones I like. Deal with it. You kids carry on with your hijack game.

what the hell are u talking about, i didnt hijacked anything, i just come here and see you talking and talking about stuffs, votes etc....??? i did nothing...damn!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - COOLABORATION COMPETITION - Reply to topic