Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - COOLABORATION COMPETITION - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

TheShaman

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:57 am   Reply with quote         

Rolling Eyes sorry micose

ok then was it The Burning? I don't know?
this is all just too confusing for me. Confused

I'm done, you guys have fun with your little game, I said my peace.

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:00 am   Reply with quote         

I'm really getting angry about the whole thing.

Have we just wasted a lot of time over a complete fiasco ?

Granulated

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:25 am   Reply with quote         

Regarding Source....

Ask yourself..."how many times have I voted for an entry that contains ZERO source ?".. and then go have a sit down and a cuppa Laughing

TheShaman

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:31 am   Reply with quote         

to answer your question Andy, I don't think I've ever voted for an entry that contained 'ZERO' source Laughing Nor will I start now...

thanks for the joe though

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:35 am   Reply with quote         

The_Joint wrote:
I'm really getting angry about the whole thing.

Have we just wasted a lot of time over a complete fiasco ?

I think the pictures all look great. It would be a fiasco if they all looked crappy.

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:54 am   Reply with quote         

I decided to not participate in this, for reasons the people who asked me to knwo of, mainly work after getting back off vacation etc. So I didn't visit this thread much.

I totally did not realise a new source was provided for this wheeless wagon journey. Whey not just use the given source Confused maybe some people didn't have advantage and then giving away the real image would have infringed on PSC laws etc.

But still, I am failing totally to see how I can vote for chops in a regular comp that do not use the source or the given day. Its utter madness. MADNESS I TELLS YA.

I will comment on what looks good, but if this colaboration happens again, I suggest using the given source.

Micose

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:59 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
Rolling Eyes sorry micose

ok then was it The Burning? I don't know?
this is all just too confusing for me. Confused

I'm done, you guys have fun with your little game, I said my peace.

no it was me. But i was not pissed off by ur sentence as much as ivebeen this so-called use the "tent" contest" stuff i never been told before...id appreciate more clarity in rules or sthg... i dunno....Marco said too he wont vote for our stuffs either...i dont really understand why u wont vote guys, its unfaire ! is it really because of the source tent stuff ? in which case ur wrong to act like this as far as we havent been told clearerly to use this damn tent .
Micose

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:01 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
I decided to not participate in this, for reasons the people who asked me to knwo of, mainly work after getting back off vacation etc. So I didn't visit this thread much.

I totally did not realise a new source was provided for this wheeless wagon journey. Whey not just use the given source Confused maybe some people didn't have advantage and then giving away the real image would have infringed on PSC laws etc.

But still, I am failing totally to see how I can vote for chops in a regular comp that do not use the source or the given day. Its utter madness. MADNESS I TELLS YA.

I will comment on what looks good, but if this colaboration happens again, I suggest using the given source.

cmon Mark ? we worked hard mate...and we didnt know a shit how to make the thg happen out of using a regular contest... (remember the micose day right ?
BeaverWithaBuzz

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:02 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
BeaverWithaBuzz wrote:
2) How likely is it that a chop that uses NO source from the official DAILY source is going to WIN a DAILY contest?

3) You'll notice, we BEAVERS incorporated BOTH sources, see # 2.

WE ROCK!! Cool

however, you totally ignored eve's first statement on the competition...

Eve wrote:
Guess what?
We're hijacking the 18th daily comp.

instead, you decided to cheat playing a regular entry to get more votes, from people that are unaware of the competition.

shame on you two...

Laughing

Ah, Our Cake, Oh!

Dear dear friend. You know me (ReinBeaver typing here, people), and you should know Caf by now. We are not cheaters. But we are kinda "smart" when it suits us. Wink

To the rest of our PSC and the Coolaboration peeps.
HEY! Calm down! We are trying something new here. You all act like you are gonna loose a day's pay here or something? RELAX and let's see what happens. If your PSscore or VPP is SO important to you that this side- contest has got your shorts in a knot I suggest you go find a dandilion or a rose somewhere and you give it a GOOD LONG sniff. Life is WAY too SHORT to loose any sleep over this.

EVE: thanks for getting this going and off the ground. I'd rather be riding in a wheeless wagon than sitting in an armchair BITCHING about how my life is going! Wink

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:02 am   Reply with quote         

please don't vote for me, thank you

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:08 am   Reply with quote         

i dig the brazilian dude talkings

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:10 am   Reply with quote         

well using two sources contest pics is not so new or not so clever...this thing will lead u to trials! Twisted Evil Laughing

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:11 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
cmon Mark ? we worked hard mate...and we didnt know a shit how to make the thg happen out of using a regular contest... (remember the micose day right ?

I understand people worked hard, that is not my issue, and I feel bad the rules were not made clear. But your themed day was different Naik, it used the source, that was fine, this doesn't use the source. I had no idea until this comp opened that you lot had been provided with a different source. I was shocked and stunned. If you were all using the tent, then fine, no problem. But to vote for images in a daily comp that do not in the slightest way use the daily source. It is like voting for a fantastic chop that has no source.... infact, its exactly that.

The work is good, but I am not going to use 15 + votes or so to vote for very nice images that have nothing to do with the open comp. What happens when all the newbies and late entries using the tent come in. We all say sorry no votes left because there were 2 very good comps running out of one daily comp.

Sorry Naik, this is madness, not your fault, and I apprieciate the issues you have.

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:15 am   Reply with quote         

I beggya not to vote for me for I've been very bad.thank you

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:18 am   Reply with quote         

2 votes for led please.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - COOLABORATION COMPETITION - Reply to topic