Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - COOLABORATION COMPETITION - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

BeaverWithaBuzz

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:23 am   Reply with quote         

ledirlo wrote:
I beggya not to vote for me for I've been very bad.thank you

You are not bad.
You are Pure Evil.

(let's go for a beer! Very Happy)

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:46 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
Micose wrote:
cmon Mark ? we worked hard mate...and we didnt know a shit how to make the thg happen out of using a regular contest... (remember the micose day right ?

I understand people worked hard, that is not my issue, and I feel bad the rules were not made clear. But your themed day was different Naik, it used the source, that was fine, this doesn't use the source. I had no idea until this comp opened that you lot had been provided with a different source. I was shocked and stunned. If you were all using the tent, then fine, no problem. But to vote for images in a daily comp that do not in the slightest way use the daily source. It is like voting for a fantastic chop that has no source.... infact, its exactly that.

The work is good, but I am not going to use 15 + votes or so to vote for very nice images that have nothing to do with the open comp. What happens when all the newbies and late entries using the tent come in. We all say sorry no votes left because there were 2 very good comps running out of one daily comp.

Sorry Naik, this is madness, not your fault, and I apprieciate the issues you have.

Hug Argh

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:47 am   Reply with quote         

BTW pic edited with final version (i was waitinbg for it).Check it its even better job.

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:53 am   Reply with quote         

I will never understand why we didn't do a collaboration chop on today's source.... No problems would emerge then, am I right??

If you're not on a Mac, you're wasting your time..
Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:55 am   Reply with quote         

not all participants were advantaged...that's why.

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:58 am   Reply with quote         

thats what I thought Eve, unfortunately I don't agree with the 2nd source idea. Did you ask Proc if you could use the tent source as a one off for all members. Then there would not have been an issue.

vokaris
Site Moderator

marcoballistic wrote:
...The work is good, but I am not going to use 15 + votes or so to vote for very nice images that have nothing to do with the open comp...
Would it be because you can't get a vote back from a Coolaboration Alias Member (given they don't have the 10 entries required to vote) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

marcoballistic

Sliver wrote:
I will never understand why we didn't do a collaboration chop on today's source.... No problems would emerge then, am I right??

correct sir Very Happy

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:02 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
thats what I thought Eve, unfortunately I don't agree with the 2nd source idea. Did you ask Proc if you could use the tent source as a one off for all members. Then there would not have been an issue.

Not surprisingly, the only ones who have an "issue" with any of this is you, Sean and DP... Razz

marcoballistic

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:05 am   Reply with quote         

I apologise for having an opinion Rolling Eyes

its a daily comp, using not the daily source. That isn't right.

I like the idea of the colaboration chop Eve, I nearly joined up. But the one flaw is the source issue. It doesn't make sense in another daily comps section.

To me anyway Confused

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:06 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:

Not surprisingly, the only ones who have an "issue" with any of this is you, Sean and DP... Razz

Eve, shall I send you a box -- a big box -- of pacifiers to hand out?

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:06 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:

Actually, Eve...one of the BIGGEST problems I've seen come out of this is NOT the fact that an outside source was used for the Team Chop...but that people were allowed to vote for THEIR OWN TEAM CHOPS.

Please clarify how fair THAT is.

Razz

ReinMan

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:08 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
I apologise for having an opinion Rolling Eyes

its a daily comp, using not the daily source. That isn't right.

I like the idea of the colaboration chop Eve, I nearly joined up. But the one flaw is the source issue. It doesn't make sense in another daily comps section.

To me anyway Confused

Dearest Marco.

To YOU it isn't right. To some, it is okay. To some it is fun.

Next time (and I hope we do this again) it will be better integrated into the community's "usual" behavior patterns. Please bear with us while we try something new. Surely you can do that? Cool

marcoballistic

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:08 am   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:
...The work is good, but I am not going to use 15 + votes or so to vote for very nice images that have nothing to do with the open comp...
Would it be because you can't get a vote back from a Coolaboration Alias Member (given they don't have the 10 entries required to vote) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I expect the grand-master from Brazil to come up with ass cheese like that Voks Laughing

I think actually if we are looking at it like that, I am pissing more people off with my opinion on this comp.

Fact is I think its a good idea, just with a couple of teething issues

marcoballistic

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:10 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:

Dearest Marco.

To YOU it isn't right. To some, it is okay. To some it is fun.

Next time (and I hope we do this again) it will be better integrated into the community's "usual" behavior patterns. Please bear with us while we try something new. Surely you can do that? Cool

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing agreed, I would love to see side games here, it is a minor issue, but like you say Rein, its the first go, everything usually has probs first time round. If we say, do this 4 times a year, or 2 times, whatever. Maybe Proc can allow the chosen source to be open for all Smile

Problems sorted Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - COOLABORATION COMPETITION - Reply to topic