Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - A year ago Winner: - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

ReyRey

Post Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:14 pm   Reply with quote         

JDickow wrote:
that link doesnt work

Works for me. Smile

Post Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:58 pm   Reply with quote         

yea it works now it was actually just psc that wasnt working for me =)

Granulated

Post Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:16 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Sorry folks, I've been on Vacation. I'll start this sucker up again
A year ago today the winner was Mason4300. 07-23-06
http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1780/barriers.html?o=votes

hope you had a nice time and hope you're doing well with the thingamy wotsits and stuff

Post Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:16 pm   Reply with quote         

woohoo, my totally lame winning chop! Laughing I forgot about that thing...Thanks for remembering it. Wink

Post Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:14 am   Reply with quote         

Micose

Post Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:18 am   Reply with quote         

i dont give a s°°° of this thread anymore Rey...sorry...(too much "weird" random selection)...or pass the keys Rey (not to me i dont have time either to take care of this thread).
ReyRey

Post Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:22 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
i dont give a s°°° of this thread anymore Rey...sorry...(too much "weird" random selection)...or pass the keys Rey (not to me i dont have time either to take care of this thread).
Shocked

ReyRey

Post Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:27 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:

Sorry bud if I missed some of your winnings. I'm not skipping anyone on purpose. It is just hard to update this everyday, especially when I am sick most of the time. I thought people liked this thread?.?. I will give it up if I am just doing it for myself. No prob. No hard feelings. I just thought I was doing something nice. When I started this thread, I thought it was something I would be able to keep up with...Guess I was wrong Confused

Micose

Post Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:34 am   Reply with quote         

no problem Rey. Seriously i think its me that i have a problem with this thread... :)take care mate...i wont talk bad anymore -)
Micose

Post Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:40 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:

well nice job. Some more skilled chops executed in that contest to check too.....
Micose

Post Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:41 am   Reply with quote         

Post Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:43 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
... It is just hard to update this everyday, especially when I am sick most of the time. I thought people liked this thread?.?. I will give it up if I am just doing it for myself. No prob. No hard feelings. I just thought I was doing something nice. When I started this thread, I thought it was something I would be able to keep up with...Guess I was wrong Confused

Rey, always sorry to read that you're sick most of the time these days, we are all pulling for you and wishing all the best for you in this difficult time for you. This is the important thing to me for this thread -to let us join you in a common activity and to let us think of you and to let us pull for you. If the thread feels nice for you and is a way for you to keep in touch with us on days when you are able to, then the thread is serving a good purspose indeed.

I personally enjoy these very much, I always check this thread when I see it on the front page. I like looking back at the earlier days of my membership here. 26,000 views for this thread tells you it is indeed looked at!

Best to you
Evelyn

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:17 pm   Reply with quote         

I Second That!!!!

Straight from the heart, Rey! I love this thread Very Happy

ReyRey

Post Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Evelyn wrote:
ReyRey wrote:
... It is just hard to update this everyday, especially when I am sick most of the time. I thought people liked this thread?.?. I will give it up if I am just doing it for myself. No prob. No hard feelings. I just thought I was doing something nice. When I started this thread, I thought it was something I would be able to keep up with...Guess I was wrong Confused

Rey, always sorry to read that you're sick most of the time these days, we are all pulling for you and wishing all the best for you in this difficult time for you. This is the important thing to me for this thread -to let us join you in a common activity and to let us think of you and to let us pull for you. If the thread feels nice for you and is a way for you to keep in touch with us on days when you are able to, then the thread is serving a good purspose indeed.

I personally enjoy these very much, I always check this thread when I see it on the front page. I like looking back at the earlier days of my membership here. 26,000 views for this thread tells you it is indeed looked at!

Best to you
Evelyn
Hug

Showcase

Post Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:50 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Hug

Hug

...oh...errr... * ahem* wait. sorry, I thought I was hugging evelyn and evE too! Wink *cough*

Rey, don't stop. believe it or not, I actually look at this thread. It helps me remember how long ago it actually has been since I've entered a contest...and reminds me how good everyone is...which is why its been so long Rolling Eyes

keep up the good work!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - A year ago Winner: - Reply to topic