Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - This is real..? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:00 pm   Reply with quote         

cherylm329 wrote:
Looks real to me and I only say it because of how he holds it, he is a professional, haha.

Lol..yeah, this kid like a pro..look how he hold the cigar.. Laughing

You know guys..this is not a real..he is just used a Ps technique i forgot what the name...

Micose

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Zaizen.g wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:
Looks real to me and I only say it because of how he holds it, he is a professional, haha.

Lol..yeah, this kid like a pro..look how he hold the cigar.. Laughing

You know guys..this is not a real..he is just used a Ps technique i forgot what the name...

are u looking for "photomanipulation" ? its what we practice overhere....
unfortunaltly this pic isn't fake, we had some reportages" at french tv this year that showed 6 yo kids smoking...this one is just a bit younger, but why not ? nowdays u know....whatever it's really shocking picture.

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:19 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:55 pm   Reply with quote         

give me two minutes and a good strap and i could stop it ....or he wont smoke sitting down. rein i knew you would Cool you slick devil

ScionShade

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Man, times have changed. I was up to a pack a day by age 8.
Growing up we didn't know just how unusual it was that our elementary school had a smoking lounge for students. Of course that's all different now, a sixty cent pack of smokes can cost up to four dollars... that's pretty steep even for an 8 year old.

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:07 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Of course that's all different now, a sixty cent pack of smokes can cost up to four dollars... that's pretty steep even for an 8 year old.

Now I understand the reason behind child labor.. Those kids got to earn their smokes...

Post Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:41 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Growing up we didn't know just how unusual it was that our elementary school had a smoking lounge for students. Of course that's all different now, a sixty cent pack of smokes can cost up to four dollars... that's pretty steep even for an 8 year old.

Hmmm.... THAT explains a few things about YOU, mr. Shade~! Cool

Post Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:37 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:

are u looking for "photomanipulation" ? its what we practice overhere....
unfortunaltly this pic isn't fake, we had some reportages" at french tv this year that showed 6 yo kids smoking...this one is just a bit younger, but why not ? nowdays u know....whatever it's really shocking picture.

Is not a fake?..Its hard to believe!..but after i see this link - http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2006-03/30/content_555973.htm

im not wonder those kid is a real..hmm...hmm..in the end of the world. Confused

couldb5150

Post Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:54 am   Reply with quote         

Grefix wrote:
Tss tss.. I wouldn't let my kid run around with a lighter. Dangerous to play with fire...

Next time he wants to smoke he should ask his dad or mom to lit the cig

OMG YOU'RE FREAKING KILLING ME !!! HAHAHAHAHAAH

(NO PUN INTENDED)...LOL

couldb5150

Post Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:03 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Nasty. I don't see any smoke coming from the Death Stick, but I'd have to say that it probably ISN'T a chop. Crying or Very sad

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:07 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:

damn I would go for those prices anyday.

price of a pack of smokes here in sunny UK is getting near 6 quid (nearly $12 U.S)

couldb5150

Post Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:31 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
ScionShade wrote:

damn I would go for those prices anyday.

price of a pack of smokes here in sunny UK is getting near 6 quid (nearly $12 U.S)

Ya pay with squid over there???...odd !!!!..bwahahahahaah

Post Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:49 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
..smokes here in sunny UK is getting near 6 quid (nearly $12 U.S)

yeah that's way too expensive. should be cheaper, that should make uk people happy (and keep you out of Belgium)

Post Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:16 am   Reply with quote         

I had a very traumatic experience when I was little:

I remember it vividly. The day after I was born, I tried to bum a cigarette from one of the other kids in maternity and they all said, "Goo". I wasn't really sure what that meant, so I tried the nurse and she swatted me on the back so hard I caughed up half my lunch mixed with some sort of odd gas.

While she was busy, I snuck one out of her purse while she wasn't looking and I thought I was golden. But then I realized I didn't have a light and she was gone. So I went from bin to bin and got nothing but blank faces. A smoker on the outside looking in.

I was desperate and wanted nothing more than a breath of fresh air. I remember thinking, "if this is how life is going to be, I want out!"

Then, the doctor came in. Apparently there was a supply check and they had discovered the missing cigarette. I hid it under the bin and laid there trying to act casual. But he knew it was me and even though he couldn't find the cigarette, he inked my foot and made an impression on a card. Bastard.

Finally, I grabbed him by the collar and screamed, "give me a light, you prick!" He put me back in the crib and gave me a little metallic rattle, then left the room. I grabbed the cigarette and held it while I slammed the rattle into a metal bar. It sparked and lit my cigarette.

And I was happy.

cherylm329

Post Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:55 am   Reply with quote         

Grefix wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:
..smokes here in sunny UK is getting near 6 quid (nearly $12 U.S)

yeah that's way too expensive. should be cheaper, that should make uk people happy (and keep you out of Belgium)

Whoa!! Wholly %#@(@) I would surely quit at that price, haha

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - This is real..? - Reply to topic