Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - 666 votes!!!!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:55 pm   Reply with quote         

hah well today i hit 666 votes Twisted Evil click the link for the screen shot http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa182/NOGOODSK8RPUNK/666votesscreen.jpg

i'll be gone for three days and expect you guys to fix my evil vote record Laughing leaving tomorrow to go camp in the rain Confused
-matt-

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:09 pm   Reply with quote         

and i just wanted to say sorry for not being to vote for the next three days on the other entries Sad

Micose

Post Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:12 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
and i just wanted to say sorry for not being to vote for the next three days on the other entries Sad

no vote, no vote ! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Micose

Post Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:14 pm   Reply with quote         

i just saved u from Hell mate! Wink
NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
ahh thanks dude Laughing now i wont burn i replied to that vote in the comp Wink

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
Martrex

Post Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:43 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
Micose wrote:
ahh thanks dude Laughing now i wont burn i replied to that vote in the comp Wink

Remember don't be hugging any bee hives while in the sleeping bag! Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
Micose wrote:

Remember don't be hugging any bee hives while in the sleeping bag! Laughing
hah funnny marty i forgot about telling you i got stung 3x's from the last one i'll try my hardest not to Laughing i'll fill you guys in when i get back Wink

dewdew

Post Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:51 pm   Reply with quote         

dammit who stopped the OMEN music.....crank that shit to 10....oooohhhhh noooooo hells bells. better start making them boards out of spaceshuttle tiles. might wanna glue them on a little better than nasa. i dont think there is a mir hell-station on the highway to hell ,to dock at if ya dont. watch out for the blairs witch in them woods. jaaaaaasonnnnn, jjaaaaaasssoonnnnnn,

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:08 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
dammit who stopped the OMEN music.....crank that shit to 10....oooohhhhh noooooo hells bells. better start making them boards out of spaceshuttle tiles. might wanna glue them on a little better than nasa. i dont think there is a mir hell-station on the highway to hell ,to dock at if ya dont. watch out for the blairs witch in them woods. jaaaaaasonnnnn, jjaaaaaasssoonnnnnn,
gonna take you to hellll...... hellls bellssssssssssssss!!!!! [AC/DC] Laughing

Post Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:18 am   Reply with quote         

you found rain someplace? I would love to see some rain any rain. have a great time! Very Happy

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:44 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
you found rain someplace? I would love to see some rain any rain. have a great time! Very Happy
well manic i'll be shooting. pics not animals Laughing but if i get anything worth sharing i'll post it ok, and thanks.
-m-

Micose

Post Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:09 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:

rain ?....wellll come here u will find rain ....

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:16 am   Reply with quote         

ok so i'm back and i survived the rain trip i'll up load some kickass photos soon Very Happy

dewdew

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:11 am   Reply with quote         

your back from hell already..... Surprised .dang purgatory is really getting short Laughing
I am glad the messing with bigfoot trip did'nt kill ya Laughing Man you won twice while you were gone but marco got the prizes again. Cool ........oooohhhhh i was'nt suppose to say anything

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:16 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
your back from hell already..... Surprised .dang purgatory is really getting short Laughing
I am glad the messing with bigfoot trip did'nt kill ya Laughing Man you won twice while you were gone but marco got the prizes again. Cool ........oooohhhhh i was'nt suppose to say anything
what i don't get it Laughing i didn't win that i know of Laughing no bigfoot sightings but did see a lot of drunken bastards Laughing

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - 666 votes!!!!!! - Reply to topic