Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - thank you to all - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:56 am   Reply with quote         

for the first time since i've been a user at psc i made it to the mo leaders sect and i'd like to say thanks to all. i ranked # 11 stats were: 11 NOGOODSK8RPUNK 536 25 21.44 0 0.0 58.09.

and i wanted to say i love this place and all it's people. i have learned a lot here and hope to continue in doing so. so thank you to all that has even taken the time in viewing my entries and given me pointers critiques comments and votes for w/ out you guys it wouldn't have been possible. i wish you all a good night and see ya round.
-matt-

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:40 am   Reply with quote         

the month does not end until the final comp (yesterdays) closes, so still more to be added Very Happy

nice job all the same, now to break the top 10 Smile

Oscar

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:33 am   Reply with quote         

Congrats Matt Very Happy

I was on the top 6 once, I even made the front page. Cool

Micose

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:47 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
for the first time since i've been a user at psc i made it to the mo leaders sect and i'd like to say thanks to all. i ranked # 11 stats were: 11 NOGOODSK8RPUNK 536 25 21.44 0 0.0 58.09.

and i wanted to say i love this place and all it's people. i have learned a lot here and hope to continue in doing so. so thank you to all that has even taken the time in viewing my entries and given me pointers critiques comments and votes for w/ out you guys it wouldn't have been possible. i wish you all a good night and see ya round.
-matt-

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ....this is too beautiful! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Martrex

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:33 pm   Reply with quote         

He would like to thank the Academy and all of his fans. But of course don't forget the little people who allowed it all to happen!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

welan

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:56 pm   Reply with quote         

your soo welcome , Laughing Laughing now get back to choppin...... or shopping which ever you prefer....lol

Micose

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Welan...are u a girl ?
Martrex

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:21 pm   Reply with quote         

No Micose she is a Domestic Goddess (not a mere mortal) over here in the state of South Carolina. Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:39 pm   Reply with quote         

hah you guys are great and funny too

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:44 pm   Reply with quote         

That's cool Matt, Congrats!!!

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:02 pm   Reply with quote         

nancers wrote:
That's cool Matt, Congrats!!!
holy shit nancers i just read your sig and its the funniest damn thing i've read in a while lol. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Granulated

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:45 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

-matt-

Celebratory round of Babychams for everyone !! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Seriously though, nice one Matt.

FootFungas

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Congrats!

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:15 am   Reply with quote         

Embarassed too kind you guys are

cherylm329

Post Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:52 am   Reply with quote         

Congrats!! I made it to sixth place once, haha. It's not an easy task, but one of these days I am going to beat Marco for that Number 1 spot Wink

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - thank you to all - Reply to topic