Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - 370 Days With PSC - Reply to topic

Anita Sanyal

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:15 am   Reply with quote         

I have completed one year of my journey with PSC (365 +5days) . am grateful to 'Yahoo Answers' where someone answered to my queries and suggested to join PSC. The way, PSC offers the challenge everyday, impressed me at first sight. And I boarded the 'Joy train' instantly.
I have learned computer by hit and trial method, explored Flash, Corel Draw and Photoshop with same hit and trial method. I am a science graduate but painting is my hobby. Photoshop is wonderful software which brought me a wonderland to explore.
In PSC, all the members have inspired me every time I posted an image, with appreciation, suggestion and friendly support. I am thankful to all of them. Though my PSC score is negligible, vote per post is very little, still the number '1,006 ' (the total votes obtained) is very precious for me.
I conclude with all the best wishes for whole PSC Team. Let the PSC Joy ride continue for ever.
Smile

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:27 am   Reply with quote         

you have certainly grown in this year Anita, and trial and error is always a great way to learn and remember how to do things on PS, and anything for that matter.

Here's to another year Very Happy

Oscar

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:37 am   Reply with quote         

I'm with Marco... many more years Very Happy

Congrats

yello_piggy

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:45 am   Reply with quote         

Looking for more to come! I like your special style...

Mir

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:05 am   Reply with quote         

I like your style as well, and you are a very nice person to have around, so here's to the next year!!

annajon

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:50 am   Reply with quote         

keep it up thumleft thumright queen flower :psc:

billtvshow
Site Moderator

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:01 am   Reply with quote         

Congrats on a year, thanks for hanging out with us! Cool
Patre

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:31 am   Reply with quote         

Thanks Anita,
For your kind words..
All the best of everything to you and yours..
Pat(Patre)

Martrex

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:59 am   Reply with quote         

Yes Anita just follow how Marco does things and in another 6 months you'll be right up there with him in votes. Laughing Laughing

It is harder than that, and I am very much aware of that. But everyone needs some prize to work for be it points or just techniques you want to learn. Enjoy yourself each and every day and try not to worry too much about points. Rather enjoy the challenge, the work you and your imagination then create. But enjoy the works others do as well, learn from them. If curious how they did something try asking. Most people would love to tell how they did something that you find interesting. Cool Cool

blue_lurker

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Anita Sanyal, heres to many more years at PSC. I moved my long statement to its own thread.
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=173393#173393
Sorry for takin up so such space, but because of your words you reminded me why I keep commin back here.
Very Happy

arcaico

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:18 pm   Reply with quote         

hmmm... my year has 365, not 370 days. Sometimes it has 366, but still not 370.... Hmmm

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

mikey

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Bravo Anita! ~ keep up the good work! Very Happy

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Anita Sanyal wrote:
I have completed one year of my journey with PSC. I am grateful to 'Yahoo Answers' where someone answered to my queries and suggested to join PSC. The way, PSC offers the challenge everyday, impressed me at first sight. And I boarded the 'Joy train' instantly.
I have learned computer by hit and trial method, explored Flash, Corel Draw and Photoshop with same hit and trial method. I am a science graduate but painting is my hobby. Photoshop is wonderful software which brought me a wonderland to explore.
In PSC, all the members have inspired me every time I posted an image, with appreciation, suggestion and friendly support. I am thankful to all of them. Though my PSC score is negligible, vote per post is very little, still the number '1,006 ' (the total votes obtained) is very precious for me.
I conclude with all the best wishes for whole PSC Team. Let the PSC Joy ride continue for ever.
Smile

kEEP IT UP aNITA Smile
Sante

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - 370 Days With PSC - Reply to topic