Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Hi, I'm new! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Oscar

Post Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:34 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Oscar wrote:
arcaico wrote:
Oi. Eu tenho 30 anos e acesso esse vício desde 2003. Se vc tem mesmo certeza que quer mais um vício na vida, bem-vinda. Mas eu não sou do Rio. Sou de Curitiba. E essa menina aí encima, a kittie, é o meu sonho de consumo. Wink Bom, qualquer dúvida tamos ae...

El no tiene 30 años ... esta mintiendo! el molesta a los niños. Ni te le acerques si planeas tener una vida en el futuro .

funny thing is you have no idea what I was talking about and NOT EVEN what language I was talking above...

anyway... sorry I don´t speak spanish... and I won´t waste my time with babelfish or any other stupid translation tool...

oh... and one last thing... STAY AWAY FROM KAY!!!!!

zzzZZZ

lanika

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:19 pm   Reply with quote         

Lol, Kitty. I'm trying to learn some german but can't say much more than fraulein, rot, jungermann etc Embarassed . I'm pretty used to the babel we have on the internerds.

Arcaico says he's addicted to PSC since 2003 and he lives in Curitiba, another city on Brazil's south region. My boyfriend is from Ctba too, it's a beautiful city but too cold for my carioca skin brrrr... He said that you're his kind of dream girl and offered orientation to me Smile

I don't speak spanish but from what I understood from Oscar's words it's translated as "he doesn't have 30... it's a lie! He molestes children, don't even think about coming near him if you plan to have a life in the future." I'm pretty sure it's a joke between them.

kittie wrote:
Oscar wrote:
arcaico wrote:
Oi. Eu tenho 30 anos e acesso esse vício desde 2003. Se vc tem mesmo certeza que quer mais um vício na vida, bem-vinda. Mas eu não sou do Rio. Sou de Curitiba. E essa menina aí encima, a kittie, é o meu sonho de consumo. Wink Bom, qualquer dúvida tamos ae...

El no tiene 30 años ... esta mintiendo! el molesta a los niños. Ni te le acerques si planeas tener una vida en el futuro .

mmk, so we have some portuguese looking stuff with my name in it.... and some spanish stuff clearly dissing whatever it was they were talking about.

All I'm good for is German...

Nicht sprechen, was du nicht weisst.

aber meine deutsch sprechen es nicht sehr gut Sad

Laughing

See what we have to deal with now Lanika..

lanika

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:20 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
welcome Lanika, your drawing work is fantastic, you should do great here Very Happy

Thanks a lot, Marco, for the welcome and your kind opinions at my images.

And thanks all for the welcome, folks!

arcaico

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:02 pm   Reply with quote         

lanika wrote:
Arcaico says he's addicted to PSC since 2003 and he lives in Curitiba, another city on Brazil's south region. My boyfriend is from Ctba too, it's a beautiful city but too cold for my carioca skin brrrr... He said that you're his kind of dream girl and offered orientation to me Smile

Yay! Pretty acurate girl!!! Wink That´s precisely what I said... (specially the dream girl part Wink ) and nice to know your boyfriend is from here. He´s living with you or long distance? If it´s long distance, we can meet next time you come visit him.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

splodge

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:04 pm   Reply with quote         

hi, I'm old, apparently Razz

Hallcross Toots
arcaico

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:20 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
hi, I'm old, apparently Razz

You are not!! Only young people can drink like you do!! Very Happy
Old people don´t have livers for that...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Hi, I'm new! - Reply to topic