Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - SWAP AN CHOP. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

If your aunt had go'nads, Would that make her your uncle?

Na that would make her family

41%

41%

[ 5 ]

my aunt died with her go'nads

16%

16%

[ 2 ]

what the heck are Go'NADS

41%

41%

[ 5 ]

Total Votes: 12

welan

Post Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:13 am   Reply with quote         

i think the tablet is a great idea.....is it for keeping score of who wins all the fights at psc ?............... the swap shop idea is cool too...... i have a comaro i want to swap...........lol now play nice boys Laughing

st1n3r

Post Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:25 am   Reply with quote         

the pop ups fuck this place up alot more than any thread. just my 2 fucking cents.

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

couldb5150

Post Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:21 am   Reply with quote         

st1n3r wrote:
oh and on that... to me, a fucking paying member, the pop ups fuck this place up alot more than any thread. just my 2 fucking cents.

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!

dewdew

Post Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:05 pm   Reply with quote         

NOT a QUIZE/CONTEST page. Dang'it there went the YOU DON"T KNOW JACK thread i was going to post.

I have a problem that i may need to start a new thread about: IT involves helping.......sorta.....kinda.....

I have a 1985 chevolet truck that keeps blowing coils. It works fine for a few then all the sudden dies. If you put a new coil in it, it will start again. Then a few minutes later the coil will blow out again. AT 20 dollars a pop....it is getting expensive. Any one no why this would happen. Distrubtor cap,and rotar button are new.It has a HEI distrubtor coil, the hei is fine. Just keeps blowing coils.HELP if ya can.

OOOHHH.......OOOHHHHH look here's another one.........i think it's me.........man, i did'nt even see it coming.............o.k..........here it is.............are you ready...........don't peak...........i see ya peaking.................BAMMMMMMM

blackeye

nothing like a shiner to get the chicks..........chicks dig scars.

ME and COULDBE(5150) <-------crazy. In the same forum..........we look like twins don't we. The only difference is my lazy EYE and the way the drool drips out the right side of my mouth like Patrick on spongeBOB.

Post Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:47 pm   Reply with quote         

did I do something, I saw my name popping up in this thread, but I'm too damn lazy to read it

Post Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:52 pm   Reply with quote         

glad to see people here and not thinking bad thoughts about this thread and hope dew gets his table-t Very Happy

dewdew

Post Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:49 am   Reply with quote         

:penguin: Yeah ughhhh grefix, IT"S your hit ..... :penguin: and there was a call for you on line 3.........i think it was a telemarketer.
I gave them your cell, your girlfriends cell, your mama's number, and the pay phone at the 7 eleven down the street. OR as you like to refer to it YOUR BUSINESS LINE. Laughing

Manic you know everyone here has ADD. Thats what keeps everyone coming back.......they think it's all new. shakng2 LIKE etch-a-sketch.

By the way.......has there been anyone recieve any help from this thread. Because if i could just help one person, i know that all my hard work paid off.CHURP.........CHURP........

I just want to inform the whole place that i have decided buying a tablet around here is NOT Doh! less stressful than ebay. I am now in the process of hooking up the local best buy. A little more expensive BUT, the Customer Service Guy ya'll sent from the back to help really could use a vacation. I'm just glad i did'nt opt for the in-home installation. Argh I would worry about a columbine effect if he don't see a beach A.S.A.P. Raising Brow

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - SWAP AN CHOP. - Reply to topic