Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Non Photoshop users - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Meaty

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:56 am   Reply with quote         

I paid for ps7, and thats what i use, i dont feel the need to buy the cs versions because ps7 works perfectly for me, if it aint broke, then dont fix it.

dewdew

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:08 am   Reply with quote         

HEY i believe ya'll. If i could write it of i would too. Rolling Eyes . MR.ARMSTRONG.....ughhhh now what do you use photoshop for......CHOPPING............ Yeah......i'm afraid personal use is not listed in the check boxes. I gotta a feeling that if i buy it or not is not exactally going to spring that Karma meter into hyperdrive. I hope the old lady i helped across the street overrides the stealing from THA MAN. WASN'T my fault she did'nt want to go....she was standing there looking......VULCAN LOGIC kicked in.

If ya drop 5 buck's in front of me, you being a single person. With out hesitation i would pick it up and give it back.
If wallyworld forgets to ring up the puppychow on the bottom rails of the buggy, and i make it by the YOU HAVE ACTIVATED THE WALMART SECURITY SYSTEM......PLEASE STAND BACK alarm. WELL i feel like SAM made a profit today......why worry him with 5 dollars. BY the way Jesus told me he did'nt see that bag of dogfood either. Wink

I think adobe could afford a freebe, better than i could afford cs3. Now if others are doing the same.....well god said i only have to pay for me. Twisted Evil COOL DEAL. Beside's $700 to move a dang picture around is a little steap for your average consumer. Taking 700 and getting by without the wife knowing.....There ain't no Karma worth a dirtnap. Shocked

DaVinci

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:12 am   Reply with quote         

janetdog wrote:
I wish I could use PSP!

Seriously, You're supposed to pay for Photoshop?

Ha, you wanna use a PSP "Playstation Portable" to photoshop? Laughing

blue_lurker

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:14 am   Reply with quote         

Hey Im in a position to buy it for free so ta speak...(looks left...looks right)...Im not saying I paid for PS5 to 7...so don sweat it 2dew... Laughing

dewdew

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:15 am   Reply with quote         

those little buggers are cool as icecream. Gotta love the wifi. To chop on..... Rolling Eyes

dewdew

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:16 am   Reply with quote         

i was not trying to make ya mad...just joking around blue and everyone else
uggghhh it's 903 fault Laughing

bigbuck

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:16 am   Reply with quote         

Who needs PS or any other fancy prog....... this guy just uses MS PAINT!

http://diamonster.deviantart.com/art/powerdraw-17908194

Granulated

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:07 am   Reply with quote         

and there's always...
http://www.gimp.org/windows/

supak0ma

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:48 am   Reply with quote         

if you make money off of it, buy it, otherwise just download it and chop!

blue_lurker

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:13 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
i was not trying to make ya mad...just joking around blue and everyone else
uggghhh it's 903 fault Laughing

well look here ya young whipper snapper, dont piss off us old buggers cause just remember we have young hot daughters and they have real hot friends, one word from us and your love life is over pal...now back away from my zimmer frame and let me by.

padfoot7726

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:40 am   Reply with quote         

I'm quite overwhelmed.
Firstly, I tried downloading a trial of both cs3 and elements 5. Neither worked. I worked on them trying to find the answer to their problems for a week, but no luck. Mad
I've also read some reviews of GIMP seriously considering it, but it seems like it has the same basic capabilities as PSP9. ( And seriously, even as worse than photoshop as PSP is, you guys are really exagerating the badness)

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:45 am   Reply with quote         

what love life? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
i'm here chopping.........Besides I'm 35,36 in feb. i think your daughter may be a bit young........you cant be 60........viking's don't live that long. Cool

Buck that is one nice painting.......dang talented people.........i could not do that if ps was all automated.

splodge

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:19 am   Reply with quote         

L@rue still uses MS-paint Very Happy

Hallcross Toots
ReinMan

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:41 am   Reply with quote         

For The Record: I'm not selling Karma. I'm just letting you know how I am doing it. I actually have no problem with piracy, as long as you admit that you didn't pay for something (and spare me the long justification speach). I've only recently started paying for stuff (for the 5 years after my $20,000 multi-media college course I had NO money to buy ANYTHING with!). After 48 times around the Ol' Sun I have noticed that we all take what we are not supposed to take (in other words, take stuff without permission) and we all draw our lines in the sand at different places. Some it is The Man / Corporations, others its anybody we don't know by name, some it is a copied movie from a friend, and others take two newspapers from the vending box once they've paid to open it.

We all gotta find our way the best we can. I've just found that my life works better (getting paid for what I create) when I pay others for what THEY'VE created - period.

Okay - I'm climbing down off of BlueLurker's soap box (thanks dude!) and will now let you all get back to the thread as originally scheduled! Smile

ReinMan

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:42 am   Reply with quote         

P.S.

MS Paint is FREE! Once again proving beyond a doubt two things: 1) you get what you pay for 2) anything can get the job done if it is used by a creative individual.

Cool

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Non Photoshop users - Reply to topic