Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - question for evryone - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

is this ludacris lol

not sure what to type here lol

22%

22%

[ 2 ]

he he :)

22%

22%

[ 2 ]

Efn knock it off allready matt!!!!!

55%

55%

[ 5 ]

Total Votes: 9

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:32 am   Reply with quote         

ok in NO way do i mean this to be sexest nor offend anyone Shocked

i am a soon to be 30 yr old male. i talk a lot of shit (mostly in good jackass fun) i love it here you guys are a home away from home for me. i love it because of the many diff. types of art and that people are geniun (can't spell it?) here.

neal aka (dewdew) perhaps this tyme.... just quite.... may beat you on the long........ forum post Laughing

ok so back i have a question for every one....

what makes a man? Laughing sorry it sounds funny Razz

men i want your oppion how ever it may be, because i talk to dudes and always get their oppion from nice to crude.

ladies, same for you cause i talk to lots of em and always get the same from what they like and hate

please keep it clean as in don't make this thread into a hate one another thing. jackassness (is that even a word?) Laughing is allowed but for me please don't offend anyone in this thread. i know we all have judgements and/or good and bad behavior Wink

you still w/ me? if so i just was sitting at the bar and we were talking about this and no one could agree w/ another Arrow

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:57 am   Reply with quote         

Penis= Man
Boobs= Girl or Fat Man

It helps to know this "before " going to the bar.... Very Happy

annajon

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:57 am   Reply with quote         

I don't think there is a standard thing to say that makes a man. The reason I have been single for the past 17 years is that there was only one man I wanted to call husband and he did not do a good thing of keeping me around, when he drank so much he forgot his promise to his mother never to hit a woman.

So, I think a man knows when to stop drinking and never hits a woman. But besides that he will have a special something that turns me on, that won't let me put it in words. And there are not many people who do that. I find the world very bleak and uneventfull, after my ex husband died.

Don't drink too much, don't talk trash about a woman when she is not around, don't hit a woman to make your point, don't say rude things that can't be taken back, don't say sweet stuff to make her do things, and then laugh about it with friends afterward, I think what makes a man is somebody who finds himself a soulmate and who will defend her to the end of the world.

Oldfashioned maybe, but perhaps it is time we started being oldfashioned again. Goodness knows there have been too many video clips on television about "biaches and other labels", to make every girl feel the only way to hang on to a man is being a whore for all of them. And that is not what makes a relationship, in my opinion.

annajon

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:59 am   Reply with quote         

NikolaiDK wrote:
Penis= Man
Boobs= Girl or Fat Man

Confused

Yeah but.... Why do girls then say to eachother, I wish my boyfriend would be more like my best friend (always a girlfriend).... If only he was more like that?

Confused

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:02 am   Reply with quote         

NikolaiDK wrote:
Penis= Man
Boobs= Girl or Fat Man

lol duhh Laughing

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:07 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

ladies, same for you cause i talk to lots of em and always get the same from what they like and hate

Listen to them...geeesh! Rolling Eyes Do what they like and less of what they hate.

What makes a man? Only you can answer that.

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:09 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
I don't think there is a standard thing to say that makes a man. The reason I have been single for the past 17 years is that there was only one man I wanted to call husband and he did not do a good thing of keeping me around, when he drank so much he forgot his promise to his mother never to hit a woman.

So, I think a man knows when to stop drinking and never hits a woman. But besides that he will have a special something that turns me on, that won't let me put it in words. And there are not many people who do that. I find the world very bleak and uneventfull, after my ex husband died.

Don't drink too much, don't talk trash about a woman when she is not around, don't hit a woman to make your point, don't say rude things that can't be taken back, don't say sweet stuff to make her do things, and then laugh about it with friends afterward, I think what makes a man is somebody who finds himself a soulmate and who will defend her to the end of the world.

Oldfashioned maybe, but perhaps it is time we started being oldfashioned again. Goodness knows there have been too many video clips on television about "biaches and other labels", to make every girl feel the only way to hang on to a man is being a whore for all of them. And that is not what makes a relationship, in my opinion.
anna thankyou for the advice and true feelings. your a good person and if this dude hit you and lives in the states you just let me know ok Wink

no man should ever hit a woman unless you are in serious self defense mode. and still in old fasion terms is wrong. todays terms dudes just lack self respect and respect for others but thats just me. i'm allways getting into trouble (wrong crowd) i've had ladies hit me key my cars ef me over and so on but thats not to say that many guys don't do the same.

i respect your thought and agree w/ all but it seems to get me walked on by others being so nice.

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:10 am   Reply with quote         

Secretly all women are lesbians sort of, they need/want men for Heavy lifting and sex, other than that they want the companionship of woman. the gossip, snuggling, thoughtful conversation...

Men are the same too tho, need women for Sex and to be made useful with heavy lifting.. other than that they want to hang out drinking beer in a garage with other guy's talking about shit women don't like...

thats what I gather for my drinking days.. Laughing

And sorry to hear about your situation you had Anna...Violence is not a good thing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:15 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

Listen to them...geeesh! Rolling Eyes Do what they like and less of what they hate.

What makes a man? Only you can answer that.
guys that a good thing to learn. i listen to them myself but don't allways do what they say...that is one excample (f*$#....spelling) for guys to interpurate (again can't spell for shit) but i believe that eve is talking in the fact that more remember the things they say? did i get it right? (like take care of shit that needs to be done, dates of diff things, and alike matters?)

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:19 am   Reply with quote         

NikolaiDK wrote:
Secretly all women are lesbians sort of, they need/want men for Heavy lifting and sex, other than that they want the companionship of woman. the gossip, snuggling, thoughtful conversation...

Men are the same too tho, need women for Sex and to be made useful with heavy lifting.. other than that they want to hang out drinking beer in a garage with other guy's talking about shit women don't like...

thats what I gather for my drinking days.. Laughing
oh man your making me smile lol. you forget to say that we sit there talking and stairing at the efn broken part or trying to fix shit that doesn't need to be fixed Laughing while in the garage Shocked but a mans retreat is the garage for many no i just sound like DR. phil Rolling Eyes

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:22 am   Reply with quote         

oh, carp, don't do what we "say"....get a grip!

Just try to listen...and do what I said. Razz

You opened a huge can of ugly worms here...Mr. going on 30! Very Happy

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:24 am   Reply with quote         

Wrong question mate..."what makes a man?"
You should be asking yourself
"What makes me a man"

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:26 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:

i know i did Damnit Laughing (not swearing at you eve) just agreeing w/ you and thinking about what i created???? a monster Rolling Eyes lol ohh but i think this is going to be fun Laughing
-m-

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:33 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
Wrong question mate..."what makes a man?"
You should be asking yourself
"What makes me a man"
well blue i like chicks i hang out w/ both dudes and ladies i have fun i'm not all that strong but do allright, i'm short, nice untill you piss me off then i'll make you pay for it, i'm 5'4 150lbs i hurt body wise (to much sk8'n 21yrs now) i make bad deciousions and some good i obviously can't spell, i'm great w/ geometry and working w/ my hands. i drive obniouxious volkswagens i have three and a rat rod of a bike that i love but have to rebuild the carb. i listen to the girls and guys and i think that i'm too efn nice but can't find it in my heart to be mean unless i hate you Evil or Very Mad and i don't hate you your always cool to me and thanks for being the first guy to reply after all i am only a nogoodsk8rpunk (nice plug huh Wink lol )

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:34 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:

hahhhha....See Mr.Punk...you wern't listening.
Laughing

You need to hang out in the garage till she goes to bed, then you won't have this problem.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - question for evryone - Reply to topic