Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - question for evryone - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

is this ludacris lol

not sure what to type here lol

22%

22%

[ 2 ]

he he :)

22%

22%

[ 2 ]

Efn knock it off allready matt!!!!!

55%

55%

[ 5 ]

Total Votes: 9

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:39 am   Reply with quote         

NikolaiDK wrote:
Eve wrote:
oh, carp, don't do what we "say"....get a grip!

Just try to listen...and do what I said. Razz

You opened a huge can of ugly worms here...Mr. going on 30! Very Happy

hahhhha....See Mr.Punk...you wern't listening.
Laughing

You need to hang out in the garage till she goes to bed, then you won't have this problem.
hah but there is no she. there were many shes just not the right ones i've been dumped and have dumped i tried this idea that you say and it didn't work but then there are girls that hang out in the garage w/ me so what about that and i mean chicks that arn't afraid to help me throwe these vw motors in w/ me all greasy bloody and swearing up a storm hell a few i'd rather work w/ than the guys just for that reason... not to mention its hot to me at least Smile

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:44 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
NikolaiDK wrote:
Eve wrote:

Laughing

You need to hang out in the garage till she goes to bed, then you won't have this problem.
hah but there is no she. there were many shes just not the right ones i've been dumped and have dumped i tried this idea that you say and it didn't work but then there are girls that hang out in the garage w/ me so what about that and i mean chicks that arn't afraid to help me throwe these vw motors in w/ me all greasy bloody and swearing up a storm hell a few i'd rather work w/ than the guys just for that reason... not to mention its hot to me at least Smile

You find one like that...you do everything she says without question!!!! Shocked

( ha , I don't listen either...."Do what Eve says" )

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:47 am   Reply with quote         

NikolaiDK wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
NikolaiDK wrote:
Eve wrote:

Laughing

You find one like that...you do everything she says without question!!!! Shocked
sorry are you asking me if i do that or are you telling guys we should do that?

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:55 am   Reply with quote         

Why did I think NAK was a guy all this time. I am always confused on who is what here.

And you're asking If I know squat? lol
Just be yourself and the right one will come along.

Oscar

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:57 am   Reply with quote         

f'ing egg matt... Laughing Laughing

yer 30 I'm 20 ... we old bro Confused

Oscar

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:58 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
Why did I think NAK was a guy all this time. I am always confused on who is what here.

Cool

I back up 100% of Jen's advice.

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:01 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

sorry are you asking me if i do that or are you telling guys we should do that?[/quote]

I'm not sure Hmmm

I'm lost and I'm scared and I wan't to go home...

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:06 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
manic_d wrote:

Cool

I back up 100% of Jen's advice.
hah i am myself and that gets me in to trouble most of the time Laughing hell i haven't be in any trouble w/ the authorities in 4 yrs (i know that sounds bad... i have done stupid things in my past and will continue to most likely still make stupid decisions) but again wrong crowds and oscar i talk to you a lot your a nice guy i don't think i'm and neither should you. hell i believe that your only as old as you feel you are. perhaps thats my problem along w/ many other guys and girls?

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:09 am   Reply with quote         

NikolaiDK wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

sorry are you asking me if i do that or are you telling guys we should do that?

I'm not sure Hmmm

I'm lost and I'm scared and I wan't to go home...[/quote]well hell don't ask me to bring you to your home Laughing i'm lost as it is and why the hell isn't anyone voting on the options Shocked

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:09 am   Reply with quote         

what makes you a man , oppositely (or complementarily to a woman ) ?: genitalia.

gay men are not women .Men who don't act the way their woman wants is not gay nor a woman either.

what makes you a man, oppositely to being a child ? : knowing your limits maybe ?

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:11 am   Reply with quote         

It's going to be okay. I think you just had a bit too much party tonight. You'll be okay in the am. You should probably quiz somebody like Sean Connery about manly men. He's bald but one sexy guy. It's about inner stern stuff but also about letting out your sensitive side. Know when to balance those 2 things.

Stay away from trailer parks.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:15 am   Reply with quote         

ledirlo wrote:
what makes you a man , oppositely (or complementarily to a woman ) ?: genitalia.

gay men are not women .Men who don't act the way their woman wants is not gay nor a woman either.

what makes you a man, oppositely to being a child ? : knowing your limits maybe ?
well led i was more talking about in a man to woman relationship when i stared this but now you bring a good point so yeah, thats cool feed back ,hell i'll talk about it. i like where this thread is going... towards diversity open minded and speak freely just don't slam one another.

Oscar

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:15 am   Reply with quote         

ledirlo wrote:

I reject 100% of leds advice.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:17 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
It's going to be okay. I think you just had a bit too much party tonight. You'll be okay in the am. You should probably quiz somebody like Sean Connery about manly men. He's bald but one sexy guy. It's about inner stern stuff but also about letting out your sensitive side. Know when to balance those 2 things.

Stay away from trailer parks.
hah jen your funny and allways put a smile on my face i have been drinking and smoking but i didn't start this thread because of that. i want to see what people have to say just for my own knowledge Wink not to judge but to pick up and learn new things

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:44 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:

( I'm offended you thought I was a guy?? Why would you think that? I'm a 96 year old Chinese lady named Ya.) (NDK)

And SK8PNK if you find a girl that works on a volkeswagon I think you should do everything she says. " Women that work on cars are great!" and No I don't wan't you taking me home...thx anyway. Wink

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - question for evryone - Reply to topic