Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I would Just Like to Say... - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

arcaico

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:53 am   Reply with quote         

NikolaiDK wrote:
Proud of the fact he's #1, 11 months in a row? I'd rub all your noses in it if it were me..... Laughing
This guy's doing something right...
Ok, ok enough ass kissing....seriously I hope you win 1 more month. (but thats it!!! Twisted Evil )

there's a brazilian saying that says "ya catch the train in movement and want to seat by the window?"

dunno if that means anything to you, but means a lot to me...

newbies...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:30 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:

I would just like to say thank you....

I just called to say I love you
I just called to say how much I care
I just called to say I love you
And I mean it from the bottom of my heart

I'm certain you meant to say thank you fellow PSC members & voters, right?
Wink Razz

abraham

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:25 am   Reply with quote         

What can I say but also thanks everyone! It's a nice experience. Winning a daily, specially the first one with no advantage, was really great. To be a closed 2nd to Marco in a monthly is more that what I'm expecting, considering that my stay here in PSC is not really that long yet. Thanks again Smile

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:30 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
why marco always create threads for people to lick his balls? I don't get it this need he has... Hmmm

Laughing Laughing

Should I say ... hmmm ... O.K. Why not ... Congrats Marco! Wink

O.K. Sometimes I like kissing ass too ... can I Question

First I will say that abraham looks to me the most creative chopper who posted regularly in October. If he can pay more attention to details & doing constantly great execution, he will be tough to beat.

Secondly, CONGRATS to the burning couch who made in my opinion the best chop last month. Maybe the best of last few months. One great chop! Top concept & very good execution. Tough to believe he finished 5th in that contest...
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/127954/votes.html

Smile

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:11 am   Reply with quote         

Arc what in the world are you trying to say here? That went over my head in every way but I understood Eve quite clearly and find her remarks the best on this thread. Eve has compassion and a mature kind way to relate. The best to all of you.

Oscar

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:23 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
why marco always create threads for people to lick his balls? I don't get it this need he has... Hmmm

Now we all know what arc talks about, balls...

anyways.... congrats Marco Very Happy

cafn8d

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:04 am   Reply with quote         

cheers Congrats, Marco! You're almost there! Wink

HEY, EVERYONE! POST YOUR OFFERINGS HERE FOR THE VIRTUAL "POT-LUCK" RETIREMENT PARTY TO BE HELD IN EARLY DECEMBER AFTER MARCO CINCHES THE NOVEMBER STATS AND REACHES HIS GOAL OF 12 MONTHS IN A ROW!! Twisted Evil

So... what color straight-jacket---I mean flavor cake do you want Marco? Laughing

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:40 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing maybe I worded it wrong, but this was a big up for the competition in the month and the superb standard by all, one of the finest months for ages overall. Not a woo ho look at me thread. I knew those drugs would wear off Arc Rolling Eyes ah well

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:57 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:

there's a brazilian saying that says "ya catch the train in movement and want to seat by the window?"

dunno if that means anything to you, but means a lot to me...

newbies...

No, it doesnt, please be straight forward and too the point. I want to know if Im supposed to hate you..
( and why are you giving me a hard time, I didn't say anything negative about you, I like you're work too, you just dont post enough of it )

As for Newbie, yes I joined in sept 07, But I have been following the site for "ALOT" longer than that..just felt nows the time to join. " get an good'ol photoshop ass whoopin "

Claf wrote:
Secondly, CONGRATS to the burning couch who made in my opinion the best chop last month. Maybe the best of last few months. One great chop! Top concept & very good execution. Tough to believe he finished 5th in that contest...
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/127954/votes.html

Here, here! that was a great entry! keep it up cheers

dewdew

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Well, well ,well, I see the love in this place is as abundant as ever. Just like the Manson family Laughing. Great job on the monthly thingee-ma-jiggle Mr.MBUK. AS far as the ass kissing, and ball licking goes......hell if i knew that was the prize, i would have stepped up my game. Dang it, i am always the last to know about them prizes. Crying or Very sad Ohhh and Mark your wife called, she said it has been the best 11 months of ya'lls marriage. NICE and quiet, she hardly even notices your there. She did say that the clicking every time you touch the tablet is annoying, but a shut of the door, and a little more volume on the Tele, has that fixed. Laughing Laughing I think everyone for the last week or two has really started to think outside the box. The chops have been amazing. The Texas Skyscraper is a great example of all the diffrent talent here on this site......HEY REY2 we have you to think for that. salut

STEP up my game Laughing Laughing that's some funny stuff. The only way to step up my game would be to scoot over and let my kids chop. They have that artistic talent.....or was that autistic......ohh well it's sorta the same thing. Cool

O.k now i would like to clear up the whole stealing issue......Rein is more into marshmellow rehab than stealing. I am sure that once the little sleeper wakes and is able to hunt on his own he will return him to his natural habitat. He is like the Lauren Green of Psc. Mutual O'mygod instead of omaha. Laughing

Now on to November......let the hating begin.............i mean love......love dang it. Cool

oohhhhh and about that flying rat(Squirrel) in the mailbox chop.........i will admit it was a damn good one, and props should be given, because i am sure it was not easy to cut the back of the mailbox out. I mean getting the o.k. from the old lady (wife) must have been torture in it self.
A door on each side would keep you from getting run over while checking the mail. Twisted Evil Well im off to the patend office. A mailbox with a door on each side........YES.......i'm going to be rich king Then i am buying my way to the top Twisted Evil ..........i will begin pricing negotiations....as soon as the patend is back. Idea

WhimSea

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:04 pm   Reply with quote         

I think what Marco was saying was 'thanks for the challenge... the race was more fun than I've had in a long time' and I think what Dew is saying is "can someone please go pickup my order at the pharmacy?'

splodge

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:32 pm   Reply with quote         

what marco was saying is "thank you for retiring splodge and giving me a chance" Smile
next month should be a good one very good luck to all of you, enjoy

Hallcross Toots
arcaico

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:42 pm   Reply with quote         

NikolaiDK wrote:
No, it doesnt, please be straight forward and too the point. I want to know if Im supposed to hate you..
( and why are you giving me a hard time, I didn't say anything negative about you, I like you're work too, you just dont post enough of it )

As for Newbie, yes I joined in sept 07, But I have been following the site for "ALOT" longer than that..just felt nows the time to join. " get an good'ol photoshop ass whoopin "

Well, if ya really follow the site for as long as you say, you should know I don't really have to go straight to the point for you to realize you should hate me... this is like pondering wether ya have to hate scion or not... you don't need a reason for that... you just do it. Just make me restate you're a newbie and don't really know what's going on...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:47 pm   Reply with quote         

first of all... congrats Marco for all your successes!!!

Secondly... I don't want to pigeon hole everyone into one category, so this does not apply to all... some people here (PSC) need grow up. Might I add... quickly. Self absorbed isn't when someone shows their pride in their accomplishments, but when another cannot accept their 'failures' in the faces of that persons accomplishments (and I use the term 'failures' loosely, as a mentally stable individual would not see them as failures or feel threatened by the situation, but would find in it opportunities to learn from, thus succeeding from it!)

just my humble opinion, obnoxiously stated!

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:56 pm   Reply with quote         

i think i need to chop again... still have some scores to settle...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I would Just Like to Say... - Reply to topic