Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Video Games...ya!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

acemanoj

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:28 am   Reply with quote         

Hey guys.....and also some girls......are you interested in video games???
I really like to play them.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
My favorites are:

-Half-Life series
-Doom 3
-Quake 3
-Grand Theft Auto
-Counter Strike Condition Zero
-Need For Speed series....Smile

Which one do you like???
And which platform(PC, Playstation, XBox...) do you prefer???

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Oscar

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:39 am   Reply with quote         

Mario for nes... old school Very Happy

perfect dark for nes64

halo series for xbox

need for speed for pc .... torrenting as we speak Razz

bejeweled Razz

annajon

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:35 am   Reply with quote         

Or did you only want people who are happy to play the games?

I used to have Zelda on one of those handheld gameconsoles, sold the lot after not being able to finish the game over and over again. I stink at gaming. Even on computers. Finished Soulbringer once on my computer and got totally stuck in Outcast, but I liked that game. Have all the Mist episodes, but they don't want to open on my computer anymore.... (?? anyone have ideas???) ....

That's pretty much it.

acemanoj

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:48 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:

Those who play it are happy to play it...I think. Smile Smile Smile Smile

acemanoj

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:50 am   Reply with quote         

fascinating

annajon

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:04 am   Reply with quote         

acemanoj wrote:
annajon wrote:

Those who play it are happy to play it...I think. Smile Smile Smile Smile

Not me, I get totally happy when I start a new game, and totally depressed when it turns out I can't seem to get it to work for me, like let me win something or get to a new level.

So, I am sometimes more happy NOT to play the games.

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:54 am   Reply with quote         

Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword Very Happy

pakimo

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:52 am   Reply with quote         

Oblivion !
Ratchet & Clank (I never get tierd of them, lol)
SSX - series !
Burnout - series !
Final Fantasy - series !!!
God of War !

And when I am in a bad mood I play Manhunt, lol.

And PS2 is my love, and will upgrade to PS3 when they get good enough games for it.

TofuTheGreat

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:41 am   Reply with quote         

Got a modded xbox. Put an Xecuter chip in there and a 350GB drive.

Now I have every Nintendo NES, Super NES, and N64 game EVER released on this planet. It also has a MAME emulator with a couple hundred classic arcade games. I still don't know all that's on there. Laughing

Oh, and it's also loaded with around 20-30 XBox games on the drive. Big Red One, every Tiger Woods game, Halo, Halo II, etc.

Now I just have to find time to play. That's why I can't WAIT until Thanksgiving weekend. Four days of no work and my house is already clean. Cool

padfoot7726

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:17 am   Reply with quote         

as pakimo said, Ratchet and Clank is awesome. Bought the whole series for my Ps2, but now the fourth one has come out and it's only for the ridiculously priced ps3. I knew I had to get a seventh gen console so I got a wii. They are probably the most fun of the bunch, and only $250.

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:38 am   Reply with quote         

Battlefield 2 - Modern Combat for the PC is killer. Also Battlefield Bad Company looks to be even better.

billtvshow
Site Moderator

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:57 am   Reply with quote         

Halo 3.
j58roldan

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Have spend many hours playing Quake 3 online. Most of the time trying not to get shot by Micose. Smile

dewdew

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Gaming..........well at 35 years of age.....i still play the heck out of em. I had a modded x-box......the kids destroyed it somehow. Never have figured out how they wiped the entire hard drive (all 120gb). I have a ps2 old style and the kids have a new slim model. I think the Socom games are my favorite,The AI has a lot of quirks and socom 3 went and screwed up that series. Although the Resident Evil series still makes for some good times. I don't do alot of computer gamng....and online gaming is something that i have not ever got into. The Myst series Annajon is talking about was a cool bunch, if you like to solve puzzels that make you crazy. The Ps2 is my game console of choice, maybe due to the fact that i dont have $599 for the Ps3, because you have to add another $800 to get the flat panel 36" lcd. Well you do.....who wants a console that has the graphics that ps3 has and then come home and hook it to analog T.V. Tiger Woods is a nice set of games that are relaxing to play. You also have to check out the Tony Hawk games also....much like GTA they have some nice music that really make the games tolerable. Plus the way you can drop like a rock and crash with the rag doll effect makes for some good laughs for you and the kids. Just dont let your 10 year old play you in the sport games. Exspecially the Street games like nba street, and nfl street. It is embarrassing when they whip the dog crap out of you and then talk smack about it for 3 days. Laughing

P.s........i dont have a Wii.....well because with all the swinging and throwing of the controller.....i am bound to have to replace the controller....and TELE as soon as it slips and lodges itself in the screen. Cool

acemanoj

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:17 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:

Not me, I get totally happy when I start a new game, and totally depressed when it turns out I can't seem to get it to work for me, like let me win something or get to a new level.

So, I am sometimes more happy NOT to play the games.

Ya anna...some levels are so damm hard, its hard to pass it...but as the game is in market...it is been checked and played by some humans...so the levels are no way impossible. Try till you get it pass....and be happy...Smile

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Video Games...ya!!! - Reply to topic