Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Newbie here with a quick question.....and intro - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

delia

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:53 pm   Reply with quote         

What does ... mean? Does it mean "Eh... " or does it mean "I wanna vote but don't want to type a comment"?

Not sure on that and as a lot of people seem to do it, feel like I should know.

----

I am a SAHM, three girls, self taught photoshopper and I really love to paint images using photoshop... I am venturing into other editing stuff too, so I am stoked I found this place to play and hone skills.

I have a small website dhubbardesigns dot com if you want to drop by and check out some of my virtual paintings.

Thanks for welcoming me and the nice comments on my first entries.

Delia (married to (ie N) Dave)

ReinMan

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:13 pm   Reply with quote         

... basically means "I'm giving you a vote but I don't have time to stay around and chat about it".

Nothing mean about it. Nothing creative about it either. Kinda just ...

You know?

Wink Very Happy

ScionShade

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Although, if you get enough of them you can claim a record for it.
That'd be cool.
I'm up to
......................................................................................
......................................................................................
X 100..........
I'd have more, but nobody likes me. That's ok though,
cause I'm the guy that gives them all "1" ratings,
and then I give them a best quality rating of "other".
I so pwn them all.

ReinMan

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:25 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
That'd be cool.
I'm up to
X 100..........
I so pwn them all.

Nobody likes you because you can't keep your damned AVATARS up to date - SPOOKYBOY. Razz

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:30 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
ScionShade wrote:
That'd be cool.
I'm up to
X 100..........
I so pwn them all.

Nobody likes you because you can't keep your damned AVATARS up to date - SPOOKYBOY. Razz

I guess I'm still in Deep shit too then... Shocked

delia

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:58 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
... basically means "I'm giving you a vote but I don't have time to stay around and chat about it".

Nothing mean about it. Nothing creative about it either. Kinda just ...

You know?

Wink Very Happy

That's what I thought... Thanks for clarifying.

This is going to be a new addiction, i can see that now.
\

;-P

Synthvet

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:26 am   Reply with quote         

okay, now do you really want to know what " ... " means

" ... " is actually a code that alerts the mods so that next time you post an entry, they take your chop and make their own adjustments to it before it posts.

I know........strange but true

ScionShade

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:28 am   Reply with quote         

Synth knows cause that's how she got pregnant.

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:01 am   Reply with quote         

I think we're all self-taught. I don't know anybody that took a course on this. Very Happy

Tawiskaro

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:44 am   Reply with quote         

I checked out the website. Excellent stuff there! Especially the "oils."

Take a look at the stuff here: http://photoshopcontest.com/portfolio/16451/index.html

I think you'll like it.

MindGraph

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:47 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
That'd be cool.
I'm up to
X 100..........
I so pwn them all.

LMFAO!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:11 am   Reply with quote         

Wait!!! Synth is a girl???? omg all this time I thought Synth was a guy lol and no I have no idea why I thought that, no clue was given out to make Synth appear male. Incredible!!!!!!!! lol Very Happy

delia

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:37 am   Reply with quote         

Tawiskaro wrote:

I think you'll like it.

Wow! I do like it... Your stuff kicks my butt. But, i have something to work toward,eh?

I am near Albany in NY as well.... Where in NY are you?

Tawiskaro

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:27 pm   Reply with quote         

deliandave wrote:
Tawiskaro wrote:

I think you'll like it.

Wow! I do like it... Your stuff kicks my butt. But, i have something to work toward,eh?

I am near Albany in NY as well.... Where in NY are you?

The link was to the butt-kicking stuff of Micose, not mine! I'm working on kicking butts, but I'm not there yet. Smile

I'm outside Buffalo. It is snowing--big shocker there. A turkey and other goodies are waiting at my mother-in-law's. Yum. Have a nice Thanksgiving.

--twk

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Newbie here with a quick question.....and intro - Reply to topic