Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Thank You Black Friday - Reply to topic

SyderBomb

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:55 am   Reply with quote         

So on black Friday my girlfriend went out to get some christmas shopping done as she does every year. And about 8:30 that night she asked me if I would like to have one of my presents early so I yeah and what does she hand me a brand new 22in HD LCD Monitor for my computer! I went from an old big bulky 15in Dell monitor to this nice pictuer prefect monitor and I love it I have so much more space to work with. She said I have two more big presents still on the way and a bunch of other ones already under the tree this looks like a beginning to a great christmas. Happy Holidays everyone!

annajon

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:14 am   Reply with quote         

And what did you buy her?

SyderBomb

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:21 am   Reply with quote         

So far, not much I got her a new digital camera, watch, a few dvd's, few cd's, gift certificate for 1.5hrs hot stone massage, But I really have to come with something nice. But I have to say she is not really materialistic she is more into family and spending time with me and our daughter witch kinda makes it difficult to buy for her she is the first woman I have ever met that hardly ever wants anything.

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:35 am   Reply with quote         

SyderBomb wrote:
So far, not much I got her a new digital camera, watch, a few dvd's, few cd's, gift certificate for 1.5hrs hot stone massage, But I really have to come with something nice. But I have to say she is not really materialistic she is more into family and spending time with me and our daughter witch kinda makes it difficult to buy for her she is the first woman I have ever met that hardly ever wants anything.

nothing says I love you like a new 60 inch flat screen TV I say Wink Laughing she will love it Wink

TheShaman

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:41 am   Reply with quote         

SyderBomb wrote:
She said I have two more big presents still on the way and a bunch of other ones already under the tree this looks like a beginning to a great christmas. Happy Holidays everyone!

Congratulations SB! You're having TWINS! Shocked Laughing

Happy Holidays!

as for a cool non-materialistic present. What about photoshopping some pictures of you guys, and buying one of those digi-frames loaded with them for her?

SyderBomb

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:44 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
SyderBomb wrote:

nothing says I love you like a new 60 inch flat screen TV I say Wink Laughing she will love it Wink

Thats funny you say that because we were going to get a flat screen this year with our tax return but I just found out today the person that handled my school loans last year wasn't all that up front with me so now I have to drop $4000 of our tax return on my school payments Evil or Very Mad maybe next year Crying or Very sad

SyderBomb

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:46 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
SyderBomb wrote:
She said I have two more big presents still on the way and a bunch of other ones already under the tree this looks like a beginning to a great christmas. Happy Holidays everyone!

Congratulations SB! You're having TWINS! Shocked Laughing

Happy Holidays!

as for a cool non-materialistic present. What about photoshopping some pictures of you guys, and buying one of those digi-frames loaded with them for her?

Thats a great idea I was going to do something through zazzle like a shirt or something but your idea is a lot better she works for a doctor and she can put it on her desk thanks a lot for that one.

Martrex

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:49 am   Reply with quote         

How to say i love you to a woman who is having twins is a brand new sparkling.

"Washer and Dryer!" Believe me she will love you for that.

Or perhaps you will love that while you do load after load of baby stuff!
Laughing

TheShaman

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:06 pm   Reply with quote         

SyderBomb wrote:
TheShaman wrote:

Thats a great idea I was going to do something through zazzle like a shirt or something but your idea is a lot better she works for a doctor and she can put it on her desk thanks a lot for that one.

You're welcome! I'm actually doing that for my mom and dads big gift this year.
$39.95 for a digi-frame
$14.95 512MB memory card
0$ for my time to put all the pictures of the family together on to the MemoryCard.
My mom and dad's face when they open it...
Priceless.

TheShaman

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:11 pm   Reply with quote         

buy her classy sexy clothes, there's no such present

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Believe me, man, those big monitors are a lifesaver when it comes to productivity...I just made the same switch a month ago.

Black friday got me a killer deal on a new dslr + lens combo.

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Know what really blows? When you're working at Fry's Electronics for 17 straight hours watching all these f-ing nice deals disappear while you have to help the morons looking for cookware in the computer accessories department. 24" widescreen monitors for $250, and I couldn't get one. Crying or Very sad

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:11 pm   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
Know what really blows? When you're working at Fry's Electronics for 17 straight hours watching all these f-ing nice deals disappear while you have to help the morons looking for cookware in the computer accessories department. 24" widescreen monitors for $250, and I couldn't get one. Crying or Very sad

I love fry's ... I got me a Tomtom one gps for $100 Smile

Canuck <º)))><

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Does she have any sisters?

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:42 pm   Reply with quote         

LOL. Black Friday leads to men looking for singles.... Exclamation

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Thank You Black Friday - Reply to topic