Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Something weird about this... - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

annajon

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:39 am   Reply with quote         

Yes they were contacted and YES they write English. And they are students who have a professor who wanted them to make photoshops for a project and have them online. Some are still publishing images in the contests and I am sure they will respond here one day, when they get over the newness of everything and can look beyond the talk about terrorism we had earlier, and see through us getting scared so easily. Myself included.

But they are not online every day, so we will just have to wait a little.

abraham

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:56 am   Reply with quote         

Yes, Anna is right. I also PMed 3 of them and luckily, one replied. She told me that it's a school activity and they will be graded based on the votes and comments they got. So I asked how they will be graded when infact they are not getting votes and comments. She said that's why almost all of them got zero grade Laughing . She also asked me sites for photoshop tutorials. They are just young students.

buglover

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:27 am   Reply with quote         

Come on u don't realy believe them. Camouflage is one of the most important things in evolution. Or do you really thing an alien race that is scanning humanity for potential biological resources will tell you “Hi I’m an alien just checking out, don’t worry!”?

BSU stands for “Biological Selecting Unit” so let’s defend mother earth as long as we can! Twisted Evil

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:39 am   Reply with quote         

buglover wrote:
Come on u don't realy believe them. Camouflage is one of the most important things in evolution. Or do you really thing an alien race that is scanning humanity for potential biological resources will tell you “Hi I’m an alien just checking out, don’t worry!”?

BSU stands for “Biological Selecting Unit” so let’s defend mother earth as long as we can! Twisted Evil

Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Oh well.... lets invite them here, shall we....

acemanoj

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:06 am   Reply with quote         

buglover wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

annajon

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:54 am   Reply with quote         

Update

The students have untill December 8th to work on this project - the project being entering into competitions on PSC - and some of the students would love to stay on longer after their school asignments have finished.

Who would have thought huh, PSC as a school project!!!

buglover

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:37 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
The students have untill December 8th to work on this project... ...and some of the students would love to stay on longer after their school asignments have finished.
So it looks like they found some interesting genetic resource in here and they want to have some more time to examine.

And as they describe themselves as “Philippine students” did somebody ever wondered where the big eyes in manga comics come from?
Shocked
Ok I’ll stop this for now, but don’t be pissed with me If you're trapped in their spaceships beeing prepared for medical examination...

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:52 am   Reply with quote         

I think, they are just poor philipine-people hired by marco for doing all those chops for him in future. Kind of chop-casting Laughing

TheShaman

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:19 am   Reply with quote         

If they really are aliens posing as art students preparing to take us away and experiment.. I think only a handful of us have anything to worry about... Like Marco, Anfa, ReyRey, billtvshow, Claf, Abraham and Serps... Maybe the advance scouts have already come through and thats why Stevester, arcaico, YerPalAl, supak0ma and deshone have gone missing Shocked

Yet this could be good... gives the rest of you a chance to win every so often!

Thus the reason I've taken the rest of the month off... Once they've come through and done their abductions, I'll rise up with Buglover to retake the planet!!

Good luck to you all.
<Puts on my Tinfoil hat and hides under my desk.>

annajon

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:52 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
If they really are aliens posing as art students preparing to take us away and experiment.. I think only a handful of us have anything to worry about... Like Marco, Anfa, ReyRey, billtvshow, Claf, Abraham and Serps... Maybe the advance scouts have already come through and thats why Stevester, arcaico, YerPalAl, supak0ma and deshone have gone missing Shocked

Thus the reason I've taken the rest of the month off... Once they've come through and done their abductions, I'll rise up with Buglover to retake the planet!!

Good luck to you all.
<Puts on my Tinfoil hat and hides under my desk.>

Yes, I am worried about Deshone. He was the one who brought me here, and he has totally vanished from the other website we were on together as well. Maybe the aliens will let him out again next year for the head to head, at least I hope they will.

The first list you gave are prime candidates to set up a PSC acadamy. Maybe we could pressure them into starting that up?

TofuTheGreat

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:00 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:

Says the guy with 25 wins. Laughing

TheShaman

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:12 am   Reply with quote         

shhhh I'm trying to stay on the DL while the aliens invade Laughing

ReinMan

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:02 pm   Reply with quote         

buglover wrote:

I ANYONE around here knows his way around ANAL PROBES, then it is Buglover. Razz

Heed his WARNING!

Wear THICK pants!

buglover

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:52 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
I ANYONE around here knows his way around ANAL PROBES, then it is Buglover. Razz

Heed his WARNING!

Wear THICK pants!
Hey Reinier, thx for that big compliment. Very Happy
But we germanz seem to have a long tradition in alien defence, cause of our "Lederhosen" (leatherpants) which every german has to where the whole day and night by law.

Never thought of it myself, but it looks like this could be a significant point that we had extraterrestrial contacts in our former history in Germany.

I'll have to ad this to my official anal ääääh annual report.

Thx BL

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:02 am   Reply with quote         

Ah! In Canada we too use the Defensive Lederhosen Technique, but we also use specially trained owls that can smell UFO's and track them with their powerful eyes.

(the accordion on my back is for defensive purposes, in case the aliens attack me or insist that I cook them some schnitzel. Very Happy )

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Something weird about this... - Reply to topic