Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Love Letters To Eve - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

anfa

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:17 am   Reply with quote         

Wink

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:20 am   Reply with quote         

My attempt...simple & direct...

Very Happy

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:27 am   Reply with quote         

You offer so much DP... Too bad it's all crap! Evil or Very Mad

Eve. I'm working on my Don de Triumphant at the moment. I shall send it to the vie the PostMaster once my masterpiece is complete. Until then my sweetest of dreams, my heart will continue to yearn for thee!

Deliandave, what in the word are you doing falling for Dot's gay guy? Get back in line and woo Eve! Laughing

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:03 am   Reply with quote         

Underneath the lemon tree
Me honey and me can watch for the moon
Underneath the lemon tree
Me honey hit head and fall down soon

Underneath the M.R.I.
Me honey and I can sit hand in hand
Underneath the fluorescent ski.
Me honey is off to concussion land

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Dear Eve,

I`ve been alone for a long time now; not by choice or lack of interest in finding someone to keep me company, but simply because none of those who have crossed my path gathered the same qualities you do...
I must confess that I feel a bit awkward and embarrassed as I write these lines, but the feeling that we may really get a long with each other and be happy together is very strong.
I would like you to give us this chance. Please understand that I am not asking this for my own sake; I am asking it for the both of us, because I believe that you would have not touched my heart if it wasn`t meant for me to make you a happy.
You may think that I`m getting ahead of myself when I say "you are the love of my life". And maybe, "just" maybe, you are right. But now, this truth is what keeps my heart beating: it can only be you!

An affectionate kiss from
318830 Wink

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:12 pm   Reply with quote         

I know you are someone who enjoys and cherishes freedom and independence too much... I know you wouldn't like to be tied to a commitment or to someone.
That is why I've decided not to miss on the opportunity to make you an unusual but at the same time appealing proposition; I would like to think that someone as determined and, most of all, as charming and elegant as you, would not turn down an invitation to spend a very enjoyable evening with me (pardon my immodesty!).
I'm not scaring you off, am I? After all, I'm asking for nothing but your company for a few (or more) hours. It's not as if I'm asking you to be my girlfriend or proposing to you; I'm just inviting you to go out with me and have a little bit of fun.

I'll be looking forward to your reply

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Canuck fish...please excuse my oversight of your lovely red rose. Hope you didn't steal it from the mini-mart.

OH Granny, OH Granny....it's quite apparent why you're still single! Laughing Wink

THANK YOU for the prurient bunny picture, Tony. But that font SUCKS! Razz

DP????? Where be the bottle of Chardonnay???? (geesh)

TEEB, I'm nevah tellin' you NUTHIN' evah again!!!!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz Laughing

318830...I'll get back to you Arrow later......... Rolling Eyes

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:34 pm   Reply with quote         

We keep exchanging messages over the internet and we know each other more thanks to virtual reality than in person, so what I'm about to say may sound a bit strange: I dreamt about you last night!
The worst bit (or the best, not sure, you will tell me) it's that it wasn't a common dream. It was a kind of dream that I had never had before or if I did, it was a long time ago and I don`t remember anymore...
But don't be scared, it was a good dream. So good that I woke up in a hurry, with this mad desire of turning it into reality as quickly possible; that is why I'm sending you this note so early in the morning, but I must say I feel a bit uneasy about confessing my dream to you...
Here it goes... In my dream you weren't exactly wearing those nice outfits you normally do when you go to work. In my dream, there was no coat over your shoulders, no shoes squeezing your toes.
In my dream, Eve, no effort was needed for me to guess what perfume you had on, because you had not showered and, even in my sleep, I could sense your great femininity.
Let me finish by telling you the whole truth: you were not wearing any clothes in my dream. Just a tinny little towel threatening to fall down your legs... and when it did, that`s when I woke up!
I don`t know what you are going to think of after all this, but one thing you can be sure: this dream really happened!

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:35 pm   Reply with quote         

318830 wrote:
We keep exchanging messages over the internet and we know each other more thanks to virtual reality than in person, so what I'm about to say may sound a bit strange: I dreamt about you last night!
The worst bit (or the best, not sure, you will tell me) it's that it wasn't a common dream. It was a kind of dream that I had never had before or if I did, it was a long time ago and I don`t remember anymore...
But don't be scared, it was a good dream. So good that I woke up in a hurry, with this mad desire of turning it into reality as quickly possible; that is why I'm sending you this note so early in the morning, but I must say I feel a bit uneasy about confessing my dream to you...
Here it goes... In my dream you weren't exactly wearing those nice outfits you normally do when you go to work. In my dream, there was no coat over your shoulders, no shoes squeezing your toes.
In my dream, Eve, no effort was needed for me to guess what perfume you had on, because you had not showered and, even in my sleep, I could sense your great femininity.
Let me finish by telling you the whole truth: you were not wearing any clothes in my dream. Just a tinny little towel threatening to fall down your legs... and when it did, that`s when I woke up!
I don`t know what you are going to think of after all this, but one thing you can be sure: this dream really happened!

Am I the only one getting turned on by all of this?
Shocked

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Are we supposed to send "LOVE" letters or "LUST" letters... I'm confused. Confused

arcaico

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:58 pm   Reply with quote         

It´s kinda funny, cause both 318830 and Dot are on a lesbian rant on eve. Only difference is dot makes it look lame (sorry dot) and 318830 is probably killing each and every man at psc with her sequence of letters to eve.

I say she deserves maximum points! Not even my team will be able to defeat her absolutely precise use of words on a true fictional lesbian romance. Heck, I dare to say eve may even be considering turning into a lesbian!!!

Way to go 318830.

Eve, our team is elaborating a supreme multi-language love letter... nothing compared to 318830´s sequence of events, but you´ll be delighted.

Meanwhile, the rest of you can keep on yer futile attempts of being passionate.

Later.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

dewdew

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve my darling,
How could i even start to explain,
the joy i feel, when i hear your name.

How could i ever,...... ask for all your heart.
When to do so would only,..... tear other's apart.

Is true i love you, and please you,... i'll try.
For you are the light,..... in my hearts dark sky.

The world is your oyster,..... is far to cliche.
When my oysters of love,..... would fill the largest Bay.

So while the others may try,..... to be a gleam in your eye
May My desire to be your's,...... burn deep in your thigh's.

i dont know why i do these things.......EVE have fun with the letters.

delia

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Uhhhhhh..... Eve, we gotta talk.

http://www.track4va.com

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:24 pm   Reply with quote         

deliandave wrote:
Uhhhhhh..... Eve, we gotta talk.

I love it!!!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Love Letters To Eve - Reply to topic