Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I can't help it - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

nothing to enter

sk8 in the rain

47%

47%

[ 8 ]

make it sunny

52%

52%

[ 9 ]

Total Votes: 17

Showcase

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:21 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
I'm feeling destructive!!!!! its raining here and a sleet mix.... i can't take this dark gloomey shit... nothing i can't sk8 can't do shit!!! nothing... nothing at all. i'm so frustrated!!! i need to vent sorry. love ya all. someone please put a smile on my face... where are the funny images and the funny people!!! i hate being down... this efn cloud over my head sucks!!!i need to sk8!!!

so, is this the new PSC Blog whining section? I don't know...Im just curious. Sk8ing is for punks anywa...wait...ok, nevermind. Can I blog too? maybe thats it. maybe I just need to blog more to get all of my frustrations out.

alright, ALRIGHT!!!!! in an effort to keep with the new peace theme of reindude's, I will offer something constructive...

What if you practiced writing the word "skate" (yes, I mean with the letters and not numbers *gasp*) 1000 times? maybe that would take your mind off it...and you'll almost be less punky.

*snicker* Twisted Evil
ps. Reindude, dont hurt me. Im just trying to help here.

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:46 pm   Reply with quote         

WhimSea wrote:
figures YOU would know about a song about drugs!! Very Happy strongest thing I've had is the stuff they give you to knock you out for surgery. Awake drug would be the Codene/Tylenol I got in
84 for 2nd degree burns all over my body... didn't really help that pain! what is a qualude made of anyways, Tracy?

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Qualude

jrcftw88

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm   Reply with quote         

FootFungas wrote:
Instructions for rainy fun:
1.put garbage bag over head
2.cut holes for arms and eyes
3.knock on peoples windows
4.duck down
5.jump up when they come to the window
6.RUN!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Stay home and watch the Tons of Fun video Rolling Eyes Wink

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:19 pm   Reply with quote         

hah you guys are funny thanks Wink

dewdew

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Quaalude's....hell yeah....now this thread is going places. Don't forget the Plasterdills. Shocked ..that's right.......a little angel dust.......hell bring back all the late 70's drugs....and chicks with Farrah Faucett hairdo's. i loved that era, 442 oldsmobile....pinball machines....foosball.......Yeah.....i'm old....but, I never took down my Cheryl Teages poster Cool

Martrex

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:07 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Quaalude's....hell yeah....now this thread is going places. Don't forget the Plasterdills. Shocked ..that's right.......a little angel dust.......hell bring back all the late 70's drugs....and chicks with Farrah Faucett hairdo's. i loved that era, 442 oldsmobile....pinball machines....foosball.......Yeah.....i'm old....but, I never took down my Cheryl Teages poster Cool

Is it right next to your Mod Squad poster? And Dobie Gillis? That Girl? The Dating Game? Beverly Hillbillies?

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:11 pm   Reply with quote         

i did have to say that whole instructional plastic bag thing was funny as hell Laughing Laughing Laughing

TresDEE

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:53 pm   Reply with quote         

It could be worse... It could be snowing.

Err!!
We've been having flurries since last night. and as the picture shows it's all white, which was taken earlier...

dewdew

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Is it right next to your Mod Squad poster? And Dobie Gillis? That Girl? The Dating Game? Beverly Hillbillies?

scratch .....nope none of them.....o.k one of Ellie Mae .... Twisted Evil she had a pet beaver Smile MOD squad???????....damn Marty.....i said old.......not prehistoric. Laughing Laughing

WHERE IS THAT tresDEE.....they say we may have some on the way to South Carolina.

Matt.....what's up????......lately you been a little snappy at DEW...WHY????
This whole site could use a PHUCKING valuim

TresDEE

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:55 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:

WHERE IS THAT tresDEE.....they say we may have some on the way to South Carolina.

New York not to far from buffalo... lots of sticks my bro live's in N.C. that's cool.. But when I hear the word south in CAROLINA I would think and imagine warmth...

dewdew

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:59 pm   Reply with quote         

TresDEE wrote:
dewdew wrote:

New York not to far from buffalo... lots of sticks my bro live's in N.C. that's cool.. But when I hear the word south in CAROLINA I would think and imagine warmth...

Laughing Laughing yeah....... the whole state is coverd in palm trees and sand... Laughing Laughing Not REALLY...it's not too bad.....nothing like BUFFALO NY...every other year we get a good snow......a foot of snow here is something that only happens every other year.....most the time it's ice.....or just a light snow....3".....or less....what ya'll would call snowdust. Razz The best part is...watching everyone go apeshit......buying out Bread and MIlk......You an pick up a few bucks pulling the local HILLBILLYS out the side ditches....I'm just hoping for a day of Me and the KIDDY's playing around with the FOURWHEELERS.......we drive all over this hicktown...NO YARD IS SAFE Twisted Evil

WhimSea

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:33 am   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Qualude

that didn't really tell me what it is... I need generic terms.... oh, here. Guess they're roughly the same thing wherever you are:

Russian Qualude recipe
1 shot vodka
1 shot Kahlua® coffee liqueur
1 shot Irish cream
1 shot Frangelico® hazelnut liqueur
1 oz cream

Pour liquors over ice in a highball glass. Top with cream or milk, stir, and serve.

Wow! sounds delish! That would make falling over in my house worth it! bwahahahahaha

ReinMan

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:30 am   Reply with quote         

Showcase wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
I'm feeling destructive!!!!! its raining here and a sleet mix.... i can't take this dark gloomey shit... nothing i can't sk8 can't do shit!!! nothing... nothing at all. i'm so frustrated!!! i need to vent sorry. love ya all. someone please put a smile on my face... where are the funny images and the funny people!!! i hate being down... this efn cloud over my head sucks!!!i need to sk8!!!

so, is this the new PSC Blog whining section? I don't know...Im just curious. Sk8ing is for punks anywa...wait...ok, nevermind. Can I blog too? maybe thats it. maybe I just need to blog more to get all of my frustrations out.

alright, ALRIGHT!!!!! in an effort to keep with the new peace theme of reindude's, I will offer something constructive...

What if you practiced writing the word "skate" (yes, I mean with the letters and not numbers *gasp*) 1000 times? maybe that would take your mind off it...and you'll almost be less punky.

*snicker* Twisted Evil

No Pain,
No Gain.
Razz

SERIOUSLY, my Punky Skater Dood: I too am in the PITS of BLECHiness. West Coast Canada in the winter is, well - BLECHY!
(rhymes with "Techy").

Rain and dark overbearing clouds. Cold enough so you can't go outside nekkid, but too warm to snow. One's pupils (the holes in yer eyes, not a student!) get sore from trying to open too wide in an attempt to get any extra amount of sunlight into one's brain area. Writers on strike, no new TV and DAMN if my Monkees Greatest Hits is missing off my iPod.

Huh..

So - I share my misery in the hopes that in knowing you are not alone your suffering will be less.
(this fact never makes ME feel better, but then you are a punk. And maybe YOU feel better?)

Skaterly hugs,
ReinInTheRain

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:10 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Showcase wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

*snicker* Twisted Evil

No Pain,
No Gain.
Razz

SERIOUSLY, my Punky Skater Dood: I too am in the PITS of BLECHiness. West Coast Canada in the winter is, well - BLECHY!
(rhymes with "Techy").

Rain and dark overbearing clouds. Cold enough so you can't go outside nekkid, but too warm to snow. One's pupils (the holes in yer eyes, not a student!) get sore from trying to open too wide in an attempt to get any extra amount of sunlight into one's brain area. Writers on strike, no new TV and DAMN if my Monkees Greatest Hits is missing off my iPod.

Huh..

So - I share my misery in the hopes that in knowing you are not alone your suffering will be less.
(this fact never makes ME feel better, but then you are a punk. And maybe YOU feel better?)

Skaterly hugs,
ReinInTheRain
yeah im a sk8trpunk thanks for the misery shareing hell its been 29 high and 19 low here not sure what that is in celcius? no snow no rain just frozen can't skate now for sure even if it's cyrstal clear... almost like a calm before a winter storm i see clouds in the distance creaping up on me. just waiting day by day.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I can't help it - Reply to topic